• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

133 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but she deleted all her YouTube content which is such a shame, she was so creative with her looks :(

Posted

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but she deleted all her YouTube content which is such a shame, she was so creative with her looks :(

I wonder if she’s trying to revamp her Youtube and start with a clean slate or if she’s going to stop doing Youtube? 

Posted

I wonder if she’s trying to revamp her Youtube and start with a clean slate or if she’s going to stop doing Youtube? 

she did say she’s going to make a comeback on YouTube on her new Twitter so maybe? Idk when that’s gonna happen she’s been saying that on ig for a while. I really do like her looks but I feel like her new style is more for...Instagram like cmon she has no brows idk how I’m gonna recreate or get inspiration for any of her makeup looks now if she posts tutorials 

Posted

im so sad i wanted to look back on a vid about some brightening cleanser she used n was really impressed by it but its gone :alpacadone:..hope she eventually unprivtes the vids 

Posted

She's back with a couple other videos before this but she did a "partner" tag? not sure how interested I am to watch. can someone do a summary or at least let me know if she addresses why she calls him "partner" rather than boyfriend?

Posted (edited)

She's back with a couple other videos before this but she did a "partner" tag? not sure how interested I am to watch. can someone do a summary or at least let me know if she addresses why she calls him "partner" rather than boyfriend?

I watched this earlier and they’re very sweet. The only “complaint” I have is that Vy’s voice is higher and more chipper than usual, which threw me off.

I don’t get the partner thing though, I’m pretty sure she addresses him as her boyfriend at one point

Edited by lilico

Posted

its basically a typical bf tag, questions like what do you like about eachother, when you met, ect. 

olivya also mentions that prior to this relationship, she was in a very bad and toxic relationship which I assume was a contribution to her issues around 2 years ago. very glad she's doing ok now!

Posted

her energy and voice seems reaallllly off in this video like is this her enjoying making a video for once or is this her trying to overhype how happy she is with her boyfriend? idk just thoughts

Posted

her energy and voice seems reaallllly off in this video like is this her enjoying making a video for once or is this her trying to overhype how happy she is with her boyfriend? idk just thoughts

I dont think she’s overhyping anything at all? They seem very natural and she’s probably just happy with him overall. From what I’ve seen in her discord, Jeremy is friendly and a great person, so I’m happy for her! 

Posted (edited)

Did she ever find her dog? I noticed the highlight on her profile about him was gone now.

Edited by kimikun

Posted

Did she ever find her dog? I noticed the highlight on her profile about him was gone now.

i dont think so. I follow her and her dog ig and they never updated anything on that. Few months back she still posted on her story that cow is still missing so im assuming she havent found cow yet? 

Anyways idk if its just me but i find her lost dog case so weird? But also im just seeing it on the surface so i might be wrong. Its just what it seemed to me, seemed like she didnt make enough effort? 

Posted

i dont think so. I follow her and her dog ig and they never updated anything on that. Few months back she still posted on her story that cow is still missing so im assuming she havent found cow yet? 

Anyways idk if its just me but i find her lost dog case so weird? But also im just seeing it on the surface so i might be wrong. Its just what it seemed to me, seemed like she didnt make enough effort? 

i think its just you. olivya tried really hard to find cow. i remember seeing her multiple posts about how he was still missing + how she checked out every spot where he was seen in.  im pretty sure if she hasn't found him at this point it's because someone took him in/he's with some homeless 

also its difficult for her to find him also bc iirc she lives in sf now (for school?), whereas cow went missing in sj

Posted

i think its just you. olivya tried really hard to find cow. i remember seeing her multiple posts about how he was still missing + how she checked out every spot where he was seen in.  im pretty sure if she hasn't found him at this point it's because someone took him in/he's with some homeless 

also its difficult for her to find him also bc iirc she lives in sf now (for school?), whereas cow went missing in sj

oh my bad. I might have been missing / skipping her stories. I hope cow is safe wherever he is now and is with a loving new owner or whatever