• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

140 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty sure her and her bf broke up which is why she's moving back to San Jose.  They no longer follow each other on Instagram either.  I wonder if that's why she needs a lawyer.

Posted (edited)

Pretty sure her and her bf broke up which is why she's moving back to San Jose.  They no longer follow each other on Instagram either.  I wonder if that's why she needs a lawyer.

I checked his instagram page a few weeks ago and he still had their pictures up... that's actually very sad if they indeed broke up. I wonder what kind of issues they had if she needs a lawyer, though...

Edited by overripeavocado

Posted

I dont get her she is soooooooooo boring in personality & appearance.

Posted

I posted this in another thread but she's streaming with SailorSalty. She said her ex didn't like her being Instagram famous, and that he felt like she was superficial.

Untitled.jpg

Posted

I know I'm being a nosy asshole but OlivyA NEVER ACTUALLY EXPLAINS ANYTHING LOL.

But she mentions moving back with her parents but not the whole boyfriend situation. Ugh, it must be messy for her.

Posted (edited)

I caught her stream yesterday and she dyed her hair orange-red. I don't think it looks that nice tbh 

Edited by Rena
Her stream was on Tuesday. I forgot the day today

Posted (edited)

I caught her stream yesterday and she dyed her hair orange-red. I don't think it looks that nice tbh 

Nooooo not again

I understand her ex not liking her being Instagram famous but not the superficial part, unless her personality is extremely different than what she portrays

Edited by lilico

Posted

I understand her ex not liking her being Instagram famous but not the superficial part, unless her personality is extremely different than what she portrays

I was thinking the same thing! She seems like such a to-herself and reserved person... I wonder why he though that.

Posted

Nooooo not again

I actually think her hair looks really cool with that color haha 

But I don’t think she and her ex are on good terms right now. He tried to join her discord and I think she banned/kicked him when she found out like a few hours later? It seems like he used a different account or something to join, so I don’t think she noticed at first. 

Posted

does anyone remember her ex’s ig? i remember seeing it back when she posted pics with him but its hard to find ever since she deleted them. 

Posted

does anyone remember her ex’s ig? i remember seeing it back when she posted pics with him but its hard to find ever since she deleted them. 

i think it's @actuallydoggo . it's weird b/c when I checked a couple weeks ago they were still following each other (even after they broke up I think). They both seemed to have deleted their pics of e/o

Posted

i think it's @actuallydoggo . it's weird b/c when I checked a couple weeks ago they were still following each other (even after they broke up I think). They both seemed to have deleted their pics of e/o

i dunno if its just me but he really resembles that skater guy in the movie clueless

Posted

i dunno if its just me but he really resembles that skater guy in the movie clueless

Remember Travis from Clueless? This is him now. Feel old yet?

He tried to join her discord and I think she banned/kicked him when she found out like a few hours later? It seems like he used a different account or something to join, so I don’t think she noticed at first. 

Damn. I wonder if she’s upset about him calling her superficial. He has an Instagram post from last month saying that things have been hard for him lately.

Posted

Ha ex

BF073CCE-15BF-4FB7-851F-7CFA2A64B5AC.thu

Posted

Ha ex

BF073CCE-15BF-4FB7-851F-7CFA2A64B5AC.thu

Lol IDK much about their relationship, but I hope he isn't referring to his encouraging her to stream on Twitch or play Overwatch because... that's about as far away from unique as you can get