• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

140 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Heard from a friend who lives in the bay area that she goes around thrift shops with her friends, asking if the items she chose had any value to them and would later sell them on her depop saying she had the item for a long time and valued it, selling it for way more than it's advertised. Probably why some of the items in her depop are not her size.

Mei does the same thing (reselling stuff found at thrift shops for a higher price) so I don't doubt that this is true. But does your friend have any proof of this?

Edited by Xander

Posted

I know this video was posted a month ago but I just wanted to say I really admire her makeup skills. I feel like she always makes really creative looks and she always look good doing them.

I

i love her style sm I followed her way back when she started to get popular for coplaying. I feel like she's so underrated it makes me sad tbh... because most girls from ig (esp asian ones)have past connections of other social media like a fanbase or something?? And they build up their ig to be this basic ig aesthetic (either kpop base/Korean/baddie etc) you know?? Then they suddenly blow up and make these yt acc where the videos are so similar with their makeup etc. I think olivya just s sees ig and yt as an outlet for her future since she's studying related in product design which is really smart and creative bc I really think she can achieve it with the people who are supporting her!! And I don't think she's doing it for becoming so famous or another ytuber known for the basic ig thing these days. 

Posted

I guess they never really broke up or anything? She had something like "Happy 10 months"(or somethin') on her snap last month and it looks like she moved in with him very recently?

Posted (edited)

Nvm.

Edited by milquetoast

Posted

honestly, this really rubs me the wrong way. 

(link to tweet if y’all are curious)

677F4701-844B-4045-A809-1836F61B8AB7.png

I'm kind of half and half on this subject because I don't like it when people resell an item they bought from a thrift shop for like $10 bucks for like $40 or something, but I do understand where the person who made the thread is coming from? 

Posted

Lmao the person at the end of it just going "ur wrong lol" cracks me up

Posted

honestly, this really rubs me the wrong way. 

(link to tweet if y’all are curious)

677F4701-844B-4045-A809-1836F61B8AB7.png

I can understand where they are coming from, but she is a public figure, an influencer. If she wasn’t popular on social media, it would be a lot harder for her to sell her thrifted clothing. She is using her platform to make a profit which is understandable because she’s a student, but doing it this way seems unfair and manipulative to her younger viewers. 

Posted (edited)

I’ve always like Vy but lately her personality has rubbed me the wrong way... The other day she posted the QR code of her BTC wallet on snapchat and asked people to send her money. I guess she needed funding to make up for all the vacations she went on recently lol. 

EUrR8e6.png

Edited by Kusekii

Posted (edited)

I’ve always like Vy but lately her personality has rubbed me the wrong way... The other day she posted the QR code of her BTC wallet on stnapchat and asked people to send her money. I guess she needed funding to make up for all the vacations she went on recently lol. 

EUrR8e6.png

I agree. She tried to phrase it in a way that was “joking”, but it’s one of those jokes that aren’t really jokes. If people do send her money, more power to her, but seeing people begging their following for money rubs me the wrong way too.

Edited by Xander

Posted (edited)

She's gorgeous and I like her content!

Edited by timescape

Posted

I like vy but I don't really like her style much anymore. I rly miss her long hair ;[

Posted

I agree. She tried to phrase it in a way that was “joking”, but it’s one of those jokes that aren’t really jokes. If people do send her money, more power to her, but seeing people begging their following for money rubs me the wrong way too.

Me too, these actions say so much about the person. Instead of finding a job like a normal person she uses her following for money, fucking disgusting. 

Posted

I like vy but I don't really like her style much anymore. I rly miss her long hair ;[

her long dark hair was so nice

44AF9B16-997E-440C-A7F4-05BB3E03A20B.thu

Posted

Me too, these actions say so much about the person. Instead of finding a job like a normal person she uses her following for money, fucking disgusting. 

she said in her insta story that she is looking for a job... she might just be unexpectedly low on funds while also looking for a new job? people who aren't even that popular link their cashapp links all the time, i don't think its that big of a deal lol