• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

133 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A Vietnamese beauty blogger, she's best friends with Princessmei. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI8VYUlzR1Zw6iaEPgqfVw/featured

https://www.instagram.com/gass.y/

https://www.depop.com/en-us/feilene

As far as I know she hasn't been involved in any drama except for when she wore traditional Chinese attire for a photoshot even though she's not Chinese. 

213.PNG

Edited by MMA
included some more stuff caus I didn't have time before

Posted

And?...I mean you took the time to make this thread but no reasoning? :alpacawink:

Posted

op is pretty empty but... i really like olivya! i prefer her to mei and while i could never pull of her looks i really love how she's not afraid to be different and she doesn't seem to be changing the way she looks and acts to please other people like a certain someone. 

tldr; olivya is cute and i hope she continues putting out videos

Posted

i agree, wheres the reasoning? just because she's friends with princessmei?

and i agree with ayaka, i like olivya more than mei! olivya does her own thing and she seems more humble and down to earth.

Posted

do you need to have a reason to make a thread? It's online personalities not snowflakes...

no but OP has already added some more detail ^^ before it was just links and that she's the friend of princess mei.
it just looked odd
:lamasad:

Posted

no but OP has already added some more detail ^^ before it was just links and that she's the friend of princess mei.it just looked odd :lamasad:

ah I got you

Posted

i really like olivya! her content is very original and her makeup looks are interesting and different (unlike a certain princess lol). as for her personality, she's genuine and likable. i could see myself hanging out with her even though we have no common interests just because she seems that chill.

i just wish she kept better company tbh. mei has her own thread so i don't even need to go into detail there but i don't like her friend natalie (@spicyinari) either. i used to follow her on snapchat and she would talk about drugs (adderall and lean, if i recall), appropriate aave, and even used the n-word even though she's vietnamese.

tl;dr olivya is a nice girl but she should be more careful about her friends, because their actions reflect badly on her too.

Posted

Like most people on this thread, I prefer Oli to Mei because of her originality in her makeup. I think she just hangs with the wrong group but she seems more genuine and down to earth. I wish i could pull off her looks as well as her, but that ain't stopping me from trying them ;) 

IMO: There's not a real point for this thread, shes pretty chill to me. 

Posted

Hey now, I know this is a gossip thread but opening threads on people like these means others can find out about these online personalities. Also if there is some gossip on this person then who knows maybe someone will come forward and share it? Princess Mei didn't seem to have much going on behind her but she turned out to be quite the character.

This girl looks pretty cute, I might start following her.

Posted

I have known both Mei and Olivya for a while and I have never heard anything bad about Olivya besides people not liking her friends. I cannot say the same for Mei...

Posted

Vy is so adorable! I love her makeup tutorials and some of her more artistic videos. And her dog is sooo cute as well

13381007_381029952072008_1486669849_n.th

Posted

Super cute! And I agree, she has some really unique/cool ideas and a wonderful aesthetic. I'm surprised she only has 22k subscribers... 

Posted

I know her face isn't fat, but her face is full and it reminds me of this P4 character, even some of their features are similar, like their nose and lips.

image.jpeg

Posted

I know her face isn't fat, but her face is full and it reminds me of this P4 character, even some of their features are similar, like their nose and lips.

image.jpeg

On Mei's lolcow thread someone said the same thing, but I don't actually see it?