• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Poppy / Moriah Pereira & Titanic Sinclair / Corey Michael Mixter

450 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyway, I’ve been considering sharing more of the things Poppy has said on discord. I read through everything yesterday. I’ve posted all the things she said about Titanic, but there’s things she’s said about old record labels, past projects, feelings about those projects, and her opinions on other artists (basically if she’s into them or not). I don’t want gunk up the thread if no one cares but I’d be more than happy to collect some screenshots for y’all.

share please.

Posted (edited)

Alright all it takes is one person lol so here you guys go. I put them all in the album:

https://imgur.com/gallery/GmnWn5Q

Thank you so much! Loved how she tried not to reveal too much but still said a lot. Can't wait for her to talk about Lowlife behind-the-scenes. Kinda alarming how most of T's ex gfs suddey acquired PTSD after being with him. Mars Argo was once accused of using it lightly and how it wasn't true. Poppy's no saint but you gotta be a fool if you still defend T's ass. Btw, is she still active on that Discord chat? 

Edited by pistoche
Margo -> Mars Argo sorry; grammar

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much! Loved how she tries not to reveal too much but still says a lot. Can't wait for her to talk about Lowlife behind-the-scenes. Kinda alarming how most of T's ex gfs suddey acquired PTSD after being with him. Margo was once accused of using it lightly and how it wasn't true. Poppy's no saint but you gotta be a fool if you still defend T's ass. Btw, is she still active on that Discord chat? 

I think it’s been a little while since she last spoke on there. If I remember correctly, the last time she did it was when speaking about what went down with Titanic. We never really know when she’ll pop up in there, but I’m hoping to catch it next time.

Speaking of Titanic, he released 2 songs on the 24th. One song, titled Broken Boy, is an “apology” where he states he’s “sorry for the way he behaved”..... right. And the second song is (obviously) about his relationship with Poppy and that one is titled Viral Kind Of Love. And the length of that one is literally 3:36. I’m not linking the videos, I’m just gonna post some of the lyrics so you guys get an idea of what kind of bullshit he said. But feel free to go listen if you want. I heard part of Broken Boy on his Instagram story and it is the most whiney fucking shit I’ve ever heard and idk who he thinks he’s fooling with the new ~sad boi regrets his actions :’(~ shtick. 

5A5E846E-E274-40F5-95D0-91BDD51B961A.jpeg

Viral Kind of Love:

6B4D7C53-CC1A-4337-BAA8-19A3DCA70B69.jpeg

Broken Boy:

FFD43A3E-872C-48A5-B7E8-FB85DFFB377C.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

I think it’s been a little while since she last spoke on there. If I remember correctly, the last time she did it was when speaking about what went down with Titanic. We never really know when she’ll pop up in there, but I’m hoping to catch it next time.

Speaking of Titanic, he released 2 songs on the 24th. One song, titled Broken Boy, is an “apology” where he states he’s “sorry for the way he behaved”..... right. And the second song is (obviously) about his relationship with Poppy and that one is titled Viral Kind Of Love. And the length of that one is literally 3:36. I’m not linking the videos, I’m just gonna post some of the lyrics so you guys get an idea of what kind of bullshit he said. But feel free to go listen if you want. I heard part of Broken Boy on his Instagram story and it is the most whiney fucking shit I’ve ever heard and idk who he thinks he’s fooling with the new ~sad boi regrets his actions :’(~ shtick. 

5A5E846E-E274-40F5-95D0-91BDD51B961A.jpeg

Viral Kind of Love:

6B4D7C53-CC1A-4337-BAA8-19A3DCA70B69.jpeg

Broken Boy:

FFD43A3E-872C-48A5-B7E8-FB85DFFB377C.jpeg

Ngl, I'm tempted to listen to his songs but I'm not willing to give him streams or give them the time of my day. Judging by the lyrics, it sounds awful. You're right, it does sound whiney and he really tried to avoid any blame, either pointed fingers at either Mars Argo fans or Poppy herself. Viral Kind of Love gives me the creeps. Idk but that line with the 'Little girl' ruins it all with the DDLG vibes it gives. He's sorry because he's back to square one and needed another cash cow to milk. Bittersweet for all the failed attempts he did for trying to break through the mainstream, but eh, he deserved the failure. 

Posted

Soooo Titanic leaked a bunch of pics of Poppy without hair/makeup done. There’s also a video they made with Grimes for Poppy’s channel. He leaked them to 4chan just like when he broke up with Mars, cuz he’s too chicken shit to say/leak things anywhere else. Poppy released a statement saying he would frequently tell her she’s ugly without makeup (ew) but the recent makeup videos she’s created have helped her overcome the torment and feel comfortable in her skin. The hashtag #TitanicSinclairIsOverParty is trending on Twitter with almost 10k tweets as I write this.

“I’m sorry for the way I behaved” my ass

1ACCC4D9-737C-4062-8B51-13A29CB06A75.jpeg

2FECCA80-C446-4CE1-BCB4-5F80AD076879.jpeg

F94BEDC5-0B0C-400D-A8A3-71A52E90E75B.jpeg

EB551091-949C-40DB-BDDA-F373D542402E.jpeg

Posted

She's gorgeous, with or without make-up. Sinclair is such a textbook toxic narcissist. Seriously, did he think releasing bareface photos of his ex would shatter her reputation? That says more about him than it does her. I'm glad that she's healed from his abusive views enough that she won't give him the satisfaction of seeing her ashamed of her own skin.

Posted

Poppy's eyebrows are goals though. 

Posted

Soooo Titanic leaked a bunch of pics of Poppy without hair/makeup done. There’s also a video they made with Grimes for Poppy’s channel. He leaked them to 4chan just like when he broke up with Mars, cuz he’s too chicken shit to say/leak things anywhere else. Poppy released a statement saying he would frequently tell her she’s ugly without makeup (ew) but the recent makeup videos she’s created have helped her overcome the torment and feel comfortable in her skin. The hashtag #TitanicSinclairIsOverParty is trending on Twitter with almost 10k tweets as I write this.

“I’m sorry for the way I behaved” my ass

1ACCC4D9-737C-4062-8B51-13A29CB06A75.jpeg

2FECCA80-C446-4CE1-BCB4-5F80AD076879.jpeg

F94BEDC5-0B0C-400D-A8A3-71A52E90E75B.jpeg

EB551091-949C-40DB-BDDA-F373D542402E.jpeg

is Titanic trying to "prove" she's ugly? Umm okay. I think he only proved that she's pretty 

Posted

I may not like Poppy as a person... But Titanic can legit ingest a Lego. He's legit doing this to try and play on her insecurities and upset her. He needs professional help. And shame on his brother for doing that interview trying to down play his brothers abusive neurotic behavior. Titanic Sinclair is Onision level psychotic with the way he harasses his exes relentlessly.

Posted

The only bad things about those photos is how skinny and tired she looks. Part of it is just the lack of makeup, I know, but I remember how near the end of their relationship Poppy was getting scary thin. If anything this proves to me that Titanic was sucking the life out of her, and he's continuing to do so with these "leaks". I wonder how his defender are gonna try to spin this to make Poppy seem like the bad guy.

Posted

I'm not sure what the truth is about Poppy, but I always felt bad for her because of Titanic. Most people seemed to believe she was just as at fault as him, but I was never convinced of that. Titanic was manipulative and abusive. There could have been plenty of reasons why she went along with all the things he did to Mars. I was in an abusive relationship for some years as well, and it can be scary. That person can make you believe things that aren't true, they can be so scary that you'll do anything just to keep them in a good mood because once they're in a bad mood, you know they'll take that out on you. I can't say 100% that it isn't Poppy's fault what they did to Mars, but I really have trouble blaming her at all.

Posted (edited)

I (personally) think it’s clear that Poppy has had some sort of eating disorder for the last several years. And considering Titanic told her she is ugly without makeup and should never been seen without it, that would lead me to believe that he possibly could have encouraged the eating disorder. Obviously I don’t know that for a fact. But if he’s going to shit on her natural appearance that much, I think it’s possible. 

Its really sad to imagine anyone going through that, and I do genuinely like Poppy and have been a fan since 2016, so I’d hope it’s not true. But I get a gut feeling that it is. And it’s really heartbreaking. Who knows what all he said to her about her appearance over the last 6-ish years. 

Anyway on a more fun note, Titanic also leaked an unreleased song of Poppy covering the Pokémon theme song. People are saying that it was a custom song someone paid for on Poppy.Church, but I don’t think there’s any confirmation. Once Poppy found out he’d leaked it, she decided to release it herself on Instagram and YouTube. I think she totally slayed it and I love it. Super cute, and it’s been known that she’s a Pokémon fan (she’s posted pics on her story of playing Pokémon on Switch). Here’s the song: https://youtu.be/dTyELKw1DpI

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

It just dawned on me that Titanic and Poppy's relationship is just as long-term as Mars and Titanic's. It's very unsettling how he manages to manipulate these women for such a long time. You wouldn't have known he's engaged with this petty behavior he's doing.

Aw, ngl I think the Pokemon cover gave me the heebie-jeebies lol. It's cute but I physically cringed while listening to it, idk why. It might have been because of her whispery voice.