• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Poppy / Moriah Pereira & Titanic Sinclair / Corey Michael Mixter

450 posts in this topic

Posted

Y’all just cuz they both have longer hair doesn’t mean they look alike...

Completely different nose shapes, different mouth shapes, different eye shapes... Ghost has a wider chin/jaw area. Different hairlines. 

43FAD438-0AD4-4587-B5DC-67477127A771.jpeg

Admittedly, but on a quick glance I genuinely got them confused. Maybe it's more about their basic facial expression - even here their expressions look similar.

Posted

Admittedly, but on a quick glance I genuinely got them confused. Maybe it's more about their basic facial expression - even here their expressions look similar.

Yeah, they may be physically different but they somehow have the same vibe... I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, probably their face expressions and/or demeanor in photos. Doesn't mean anything bad though, Poppy probably just has a type.

Posted (edited)

I've noticed that Primink youtuber has been exposing some of the Online personalities on PULL. I'm honestly not mad since he atleast does his research unlike most YouTubers who come on here. He recently done a Venus video.

Anyway on topic I know it might just be her character but it's kinda dishearting how far she dissociates from her fanbase so much.

For example her tags:

Screenshot_20191221-110635_Instagram.thu

Edited by Sweet.Blossom

Posted

Anyway on topic I know it might just be her character but it's kinda dishearting how far she dissociates from her fanbase so much.

For example her tags:

Screenshot_20191221-110635_Instagram.thu

I get what you’re saying but I can also understand not wanting to be tagged in 20 million things a day.

She actually regularly looks at fan’s stories, likes posts of fanart and such, responds to DM’s (nothing major, just small things), adds fan’s content onto her story (such as reposing their posts or their stories using her official filter) ... OCCASIONALLY she’ll comment on things (it happened to me once last year, I posted about her latest single at the time which was In A Minute and she commented a few emojis on it). She also used to come into the church chat room and talk to whoever was there while it still existed.

Im friends with a girl in he community who I met at a concert 2 years ago and Poppy has liked her fanart and reposted it onto her story several times. She’s fairly interactive for how popular she’s become and many of us have been “noticed” several times.

Posted (edited)

B612E799-FAC3-41B3-A27F-FF0FE7D4BFAD.jpeg

431900B0-9BCC-4D42-A60C-E8690DE7BA10.jpeg

86EC8BAB-7B30-434E-869E-FE11E7C047E6.jpeg

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

B612E799-FAC3-41B3-A27F-FF0FE7D4BFAD.jpeg

431900B0-9BCC-4D42-A60C-E8690DE7BA10.jpeg

86EC8BAB-7B30-434E-869E-FE11E7C047E6.jpeg

I'm glad she finally spoke up about this. They met when she was 19 and he's eight years older than her so I can definitely see why she didn't feel like she was trapped in the situation. Being threatened with suicide is scary enough by itself but somehow it seems even worse when it comes from someone older putting that type of pressure on you. He seems so psychotic when you meet him in person so I'm not surprised he treated her likely the exact same a Mars. Still, the way she worded the apology makes it all seem a little.. off. You can be an accomplice and still a victim, however, since Poppy never showed up for court and alledgedly her court documents were forged by Titanic, who knows her true stance on this. I wish she wouldn't have only so vaguely confirmed Mars' case.

Anyways, Mars Argo and Poppy collab, when?

Posted (edited)

Poppy not showing up to those court dates speaks volumes. This theory I’m posting says according to Josh, he saw Poppy and Titanic fighting before the court hearing. Then she never even showed up. She was probably upset by what Titanic was trying to do to an innocent person and wanted no part in it. Josh said he and Poppy split on good terms... until Titanic showed up. Read this Twitter thread made by a fan. It shows Poppy’s legitimate signature next to one believed to be forged by Titanic:

https://twitter.com/poppymetai/status/1209621948952694785?s=21

Returning to Poppy’s statement, I’m sure Titanic had her convinced Mars was a liar. Considering she said she was manipulated to believe he was “misunderstood”.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

I'm pretty sure he will not give up and in the future, we will see another girl with the same concept of Mars Argo and Poppy, bc he's a psycho tbh

Posted

Poppy not showing up to those court dates speaks volumes. This theory I’m posting says according to Josh, he saw Poppy and Titanic fighting before the court hearing. Then she never even showed up. She was probably upset by what Titanic was trying to do to an innocent person and wanted no part in it. Josh said he and Poppy split on good terms... until Titanic showed up. Read this Twitter thread made by a fan. It shows Poppy’s legitimate signature next to one believed to be forged by Titanic:

https://twitter.com/poppymetai/status/1209621948952694785?s=21

Returning to Poppy’s statement, I’m sure Titanic had her convinced Mars was a liar. Considering she said she was manipulated to believe he was “misunderstood”.

if titanic was the one to write both statements, why do they say completely different things? in poppy’s it says that josh came to the restaurant for her while in titanic’s it says that josh came to the restaurant over a business matter. if titanic wrote both why would they contradict each other? they were even filed on the same day, so that makes no sense. i would highly suggest watching this video, the youtuber actually talked to josh about the court proceedings and it has a lot of important information.

tbh it seems more likely that they were fighting because poppy was the one to overstep her bounds and it wasn’t helping titanics case, and i think that poppy didn’t show up to court because it’s easily provable that josh wasn’t there for her, or that josh was abusive in general. keep in mind that she still posted pictures of the cropped documents in order to prove that josh was an abuser, leaving out the parts where it says the case was dismissed. 

with the signatures, they could have been signed by different people but i just finished a shift at work where i had to sign a lot of papers and my signature varies a lot to the point where someone could say that it was forged, and i have a much simpler signature than poppy does.

as for the statement, the video of titanic throwing wine glasses was already out and she was literally skin walking mars argo at the timr. that was also the statement where she called josh an abuser which i think is highly unlikely. even if she was manipulated, it’s still not an excuse for telling huge lies like that and she should still be accountable for them. i have no doubt titanic impacted poppy but all we really have is her word and tbh she’s shown behaviour outside of the titanic situation (grimes is the most notable one to come to mind) that makes her less believable to me, and tbh she comes across as really manipulative herself.

Posted

@mangomoves Everything in that thread is speculation, as far as I can tell. I did watch that video the day it was released, and I think it’s worth noting that Titanic contradicted himself several times during the court hearing against Josh. The judge even pointed it out if my memory serves. So it wouldn’t surprise me that he would also write two separate documents that contradict each other. Despite being written on the same day. BUT I think it’s also a possibility that he coerced Poppy into making her own statements. Why he would allow hers to contradict his, I don’t know. But it just makes me go back to him contradicting himself in court. Most of all here I respect Josh’s word, and if he says (according to Repzilla, who he spoke to) that he and Poppy left on good terms until Titanic decided to insert himself, I believe him. Titanic was the one with motive to hurt him. Not Poppy.

If Poppy underwent abuse and manipulation like she said she did, which I think is highly likely considering what Titanic did to Mars, then I’m not surprised she lied on his behalf. Either because she truly believed things that weren’t true or she wanted to appease him. Cuz he is quite scary. Not saying it was the right thing for her to do, but it’s not surprising. 

Posted

if titanic was the one to write both statements, why do they say completely different things? in poppy’s it says that josh came to the restaurant for her while in titanic’s it says that josh came to the restaurant over a business matter. if titanic wrote both why would they contradict each other? they were even filed on the same day, so that makes no sense. i would highly suggest watching this video, the youtuber actually talked to josh about the court proceedings and it has a lot of important information.

tbh it seems more likely that they were fighting because poppy was the one to overstep her bounds and it wasn’t helping titanics case, and i think that poppy didn’t show up to court because it’s easily provable that josh wasn’t there for her, or that josh was abusive in general. keep in mind that she still posted pictures of the cropped documents in order to prove that josh was an abuser, leaving out the parts where it says the case was dismissed. 

with the signatures, they could have been signed by different people but i just finished a shift at work where i had to sign a lot of papers and my signature varies a lot to the point where someone could say that it was forged, and i have a much simpler signature than poppy does.

as for the statement, the video of titanic throwing wine glasses was already out and she was literally skin walking mars argo at the timr. that was also the statement where she called josh an abuser which i think is highly unlikely. even if she was manipulated, it’s still not an excuse for telling huge lies like that and she should still be accountable for them. i have no doubt titanic impacted poppy but all we really have is her word and tbh she’s shown behaviour outside of the titanic situation (grimes is the most notable one to come to mind) that makes her less believable to me, and tbh she comes across as really manipulative herself.

grimes situation isn’t a reliable piece of evidence against poppy considering grimes herself is shady and there’s not much known about the situation between her and poppy 

also the signature has stopping points in it which indicates copying and hesitation. Huge difference between being tired and stopping to make sure the sig looks similar (tin foil but honestly titanic seems like that tbh)

Posted

I’d like Poppy to put out a statement on the Josh Moran situation because, until she clarifies what happened there, she was guilty of manipulating that situation and also used her own platform to accuse Mars and Josh of abuse and manipulation. Poppy is doing this after Josh finally put his statement out.

Glad she’s distancing herself from Titanic but she still seems sus to me.

Posted (edited)

I feel bad for Poppy, I do, but I can only feel so bad for her when I know she stood by and let Titanic treat Mars like he did and still continued to work with him regardless.

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

She stayed with Cory for as long as she did  because he was successfully helping her become famous. She didn’t care about the things he did until it started affecting her image and had a new label to fall back on. She’s just as bad as he is.