• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Poppy / Moriah Pereira & Titanic Sinclair / Corey Michael Mixter

450 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The Poppy videos have changed a bit over time. But I still don’t think that Poppy and Mars are all that similar. That’s just how I personally see it.

with that part of the Computer Show video posted above (at 4:15), I don’t think that was her trying to appear robotic. Seemed like she was pretending to be awkwardly reading a script, especially when she had to glance down to see what the rest of the line was. 

Poppy’s character literally is an android (as mentioned in this interview with Titanic at point 25:59). Mars Argo wasn’t. 

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted (edited)

Heres the PDF for Mars' lawsuit against Poppy and Titanic. Its from Mars' lawyer Mars-Argo -ThatPoppy-Lawsuit-01.pdf

I guess it explains the things that Poppy does and that some of her videos really are references on Mars Argo.

(I got the info first at youtube, then someone posted the link to the pdf file on twitter, just incase somebody asks...)

The things stated there are some next level scary shit. I can't believe someone would go that far, but I guess some people do those things for their obsessions... Honestly, I'm on Mars' side on this one...

Edited by Jesus of Suburbia
additional text

Posted

I'm very sure Titanic wouldn't tell Poppy the truth about his past with Mars Argo. I really don't think she's at fault, she's just being directed by Titanic. For all i know he may also be abusive against her... And they were creative partners it's hard to really say what who came up with.

Posted

Most of us had a very low opinion of Titanic but I personally didn't think he sunk this low. Good riddance, and good on Mars Argo for daring to go through with the lawsuit.

Since nobody really knows the nature of Poppy and Titanic's relationship (beyond suspicion and rumors) it's hard to say whether or not Poppy was aware of what was happening. For all we know he might've treated her exactly like Mars or the complete opposite.

Posted

Are Titanic and Poppy known to be dating? It didn't seem like it to me but I'm thinking she's not treated nearly as bad (thankfully) because of that. Dating violence/manipulation is awful. Not that I doubt Poppy could be being abused, just don't know what their relationship is like!

Posted (edited)

Poppy may not have known the details of what he did, but she definitely knew she was copying Mars with her new persona. She was around when Mars and Titanic were still together. I don't think Poppy cared that she was ripping off his ex, she just wanted to be famous. 

that's the thing, tho; poppy is a character created by titanic, as was mars. or, well, at least I think he took credit for mars as well..? in any case, if he did tell poppy that he created the mars persona, I don't see why she should have a problem with becoming the new face of said character. if he did create mars, then that persona belongs to him and he can use anyone he wants as the face. 

I think poppy is innocent in all of this. I don't think she knew about the abuse and I don't think she thought she was doing something bad by becoming poppy. now, I'm not sure if I'm bugging or not with the whole titanic created mars thing, but I'm pretty sure I saw that being commented earlier on the thread. sorry if I'm just imagining things. 

edit: found the tweet in which he says he created mars. idk if it's been already posted and that's why I thought he had created mars in the same way he created poppy but yeah.

5adcc30319be3_Capture_dcran_2018-04-22__

Edited by m1lk-jpg

Posted

Are Titanic and Poppy known to be dating? It didn't seem like it to me but I'm thinking she's not treated nearly as bad (thankfully) because of that. Dating violence/manipulation is awful. Not that I doubt Poppy could be being abused, just don't know what their relationship is like!

IDK if they're dating, but they live together, so prooobably lol

Posted

For some reason a lot of those Mars Argo lawsuit explained videos have been popping up in my recommended videos (maybe because I've been listening to her music a lot), one of those being Edwin's video. While I really didn't care much for what he was saying, the description caught my eye. Not sure if he's a reliable source 🤔, but thought it was worth mentioning anyways

Poppy dating .jpg

Posted

for all of you saying poppy is innocent in this,

in the lawsuit it says that mars had to stop attending a japanese class in LA because TITANIC AND POPPY ENROLLED AND STARTED ATTENDING THE SAME CLASS.

if you were innocent in this, why wouldnt you be like 'um what the fuck is your ex doing here, titanic?  this isn't right, we should leave' 

imo that makes it pretty clear she was in on terrorizing mars as well.  maybe titanic manipulated her into it somehow, but the fact remains that she knew what she was doing.

I stand by what I said that Poppy is complicit and maybe not active in the abuse of Mars but to me... that's just as bad as participating. Now that it seems that she and Titanic are dating though, I can imagine she's going through the same patterns or will some day go through the same patterns. I hope she gets out before it's too late. 

Posted (edited)

I heard this lawsuit can take years before it's done, like a lot of lawsuits. I hope Mars gets out without too much damage added to what already has been done, and gets justice. Always got weird negative vibes from Titanic since he was with Poppy anyways. Glad not too many people are defending Sinking Titanic, he knows what he has done. Not only the stealing, but the heavy abuse added to it.

Poppy is shady as well.

Edited by Halal Infidel