• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

4326 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm actually really curious of the result... i wanna see his new nose

Posted

it's hard to leave a feedback on his videos anymore without fans jumping down your throat.

true. i used to follow him on instagram but unfollowed because instagram's "here are more posts based on what you like/follow!" algorithm kept showing me accounts run by his fans making graphics of him and the guy in monsta x he really likes. you do you, dude, i just didn't need to see WONEDDY or whatever every 3rd pic on my instagram explore page :doge:

edward's pretty fun and entertaining but his fans (and then when he talks about weird shit his fans do) put me off. i guess he can't help it too much what with the koreaboo demographic.

Posted

true. i used to follow him on instagram but unfollowed because instagram's "here are more posts based on what you like/follow!" algorithm kept showing me accounts run by his fans making graphics of him and the guy in monsta x he really likes. you do you, dude, i just didn't need to see WONEDDY or whatever every 3rd pic on my instagram explore page :doge:

edward's pretty fun and entertaining but his fans (and then when he talks about weird shit his fans do) put me off. i guess he can't help it too much what with the koreaboo demographic.

Yeah the fans are really something. The shippers make me cringe the most. For example, every times he invite a friend for a makeup video, in the comments they always says that they are ''shippable'' and ''they should go out together !''. I would be so embarrassed if it were me. I don't like this attitude, but i guess it's because i don't like when people pair up Youtubers to begin with.

Posted

he posted the blog about his ps! of course we can't see how his nose looks like yet. also i was watching this while i was doing something else and either i didn't hear him mention it or it's not sponsored... he does link the clinic and... the service that helped him with finding and through the surgery?

Posted

i'm excited to see his nose haha

Posted

I'd think that it isn't sponsored, mainly because he has been wanting this surgery for years and has heard of horror stories of sponsored procedures. He's mentioned it tons of times in his videos, so he's probably been doing research throughout those years and finally found a good clinic.

Posted

he posted the blog about his ps! of course we can't see how his nose looks like yet. also i was watching this while i was doing something else and either i didn't hear him mention it or it's not sponsored... he does link the clinic and... the service that helped him with finding and through the surgery?

At 1:25 he talks about it. "It's not 'sponsored'...I'm getting a little bit of a discount in exchange for just documenting my experience."

I thought when he was going to get his nose done months back that it was going to be sponsored. Unless he changed clinics? 

Posted

good on him for really doing what he wants for himself and not sponsored. i hope he got good doctors. he looks very pleased tho which is good. 

Posted

His swollen recovery snaps are hilarious, to be honest this is the kind of stuff I originally liked him for doing. Like, unapologetically gross?

Posted

His swollen recovery snaps are hilarious, to be honest this is the kind of stuff I originally liked him for doing. Like, unapologetically gross?

PROPS TO HIM FOR THAT I don't have any large complaints about him overall since he seems pretty chill, and putting unapologetically gross stuff onto somewhere public makes him seem more real+relatable

Posted

this vlog was like soo entertaining, I love how relaxed and funny he is in it. Lol 

Good for him getting the work done, it's a better investment than having to go back and get fillers, I think.

Posted

I'm also curious to see the final result! It looks like it is healing quite nicely.

Posted (edited)

He took the cast off! It's still super swollen but you can see from the side he got a big improvement with the tip and height.

Edited by mincedmeat

Posted

he took the cast off! its still super swollen but u can see from the side he got a big improvement with the tip and height

yes his nose looks great without the cast! I can't wait for it to deswell! I'm glad he's happy with his nose :alpacacrush:

Also, he's really close with Aoora(he's always in Eddie's snapchat), I wonder how they met and what's their relationship like? 

Posted

i followed him when i was really into korean makeup/skincare, and i still watch his videos occasionally. what i enjoy about him is he's very open about topics, shares his plastic surgery experience, blatantly says when videos or activities are sponsored, and he seems honest in general. he's an activist about really doing what you want to do and not listening to the haters. but what i think, is that last part about "not listening to haters", he goes overboard and when he sees one hater in a group of honest criticism, he'll just generalize it and not bother reading/listening. still, he's not the worst in the k-beauty youtubers. overall, if youre about that k-beauty life, people like ssin and pony are more reputable and more skilled.

many people follow him because he's a gay guy in korea that wears makeup, and that doesnt happen often. he stands out, which is probably why he's gained so much attention. so my opinion, hes okay, hes honest, but hes average in makeup skill and tends to generalize and confuse honest criticism with "hating".