• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

4326 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Biiiiitch
Wtf
No
I follow him on instagram and on Youtube because i really like his style, but seriously, the snowflake cliché ~Haterz make me famous~ ? Really darlin' ? 9_9 Whatever.

He should get a tougher skin and get over it, it's not even hating, it's critiques. If you can't take criticism, delete your channel smh ¬¬
I'm so pissed when youtubers pull the ''Haterzzz'' card. It's like they forgot that there's ACTUAL people with DIFFERENT TASTES in the world :waatplz: I know, it's shocking me too. So much diversity ! Unthinkable ! I'm going to faint !

Anyway, my salty ass asides, i really hated the makeup his friend did lmao Like, no T no shade honey, but even if he can make his face look fabulous, he's apparently not used to do people's makeup. I'm not the only one that noted that, it's in the Youtube comments somewhere 9_9 I hope he won't take my comment as me ''hating'' on his friend. I threw too much shades already lmao

If you're reading that Eddy my darlin', have a great day ! ;) Please consider the fact that people have different opinions and that they can make their own ideas about you because you put yourself out there :D If they criticize you, take them in consideration and don't just dismiss it as being ''hateful''. You never know, you might learn something ! 

Edited by Superboy

Posted

This is so funny because his thread on here doesn't even have hate, most people said they like him? 

And I agree with @Superboy the makeup doesn't look good

Posted

i didn't watch the vid but it sounds like he still can't take criticism? and lol all he got from this thread were the aspects not praising him?

:hoplz:interesting, if I do say so myself! 

I also agree, the drag makeup definitely could have been better. 

Posted

I've watched him for a while now and I often lurk in leslie twins' thread and I was wondering if anyone knows if the three of them are friends or wtf. Because seeing him in their vlogs (long ass time ago, when the twins got ps done) i got the feeling he wasn't all that into hanging w them IDK i just want to know is there any tea

Posted (edited)

I've watched him for a while now and I often lurk in leslie twins' thread and I was wondering if anyone knows if the three of them are friends or wtf. Because seeing him in their vlogs (long ass time ago, when the twins got ps done) i got the feeling he wasn't all that into hanging w them IDK i just want to know is there any tea

Edited by Hoeitup

Posted

I don't think so, I think he saw them as fans because he doesn't follow the on ig or anything. 

KNEW IT, thank you!

Posted

I think he finally got that nose job he wanted for so long. At least it looks like it from his snapchat story (he's not clearly showing his face but talking about the operation a bit and the nose seems to be the only part bandaged)

Posted

I think he finally got that nose job he wanted for so long. At least it looks like it from his snapchat story (he's not clearly showing his face but talking about the operation a bit and the nose seems to be the only part bandaged)

Yeah, he did! On the day he got back to Korea, he said on snapchat that he's gonna get plastic surgery. And before the procedure, he took another snap where he mentioned that it's the last time we're gonna see 'that' nose.

Posted

I hope it goes well! And that it's not sponsored by some shady company like sunnydahye's 

Posted

He said he's making a vlog about it so I look forward to that. I haven't really kept up with his stuff in a while but I'll check that one out. I hope he recovers well.

Posted (edited)

I hope it goes well! And that it's not sponsored by some shady company like sunnydahye's 

Sunnydahye's plastic surgery went good, right ? I mean, i was looking into it, and I don't see the problem ? :alpacaworry:

I really liked Edward's face, so i'm kinda sad to see him having plastic surgery, but i really hope he'll be happy with the result ^^

Edited by Superboy

Posted

I just hope he is happy with his nose surgery and that nothing bad happens. I would get nose surgery if I could too. Props to him to doing something for himself while ignoring all the dumbass people

Posted

Sunnydahye's plastic surgery went good, right ? I mean, i was looking into it, and I don't see the problem ? :alpacaworry:

I really liked Edward's face, so i'm kinda sad to see him having plastic surgery, but i really hope he'll be happy with the result ^^

I think it went well (I don't follow her so I'm not sure!) but some people on her thread were saying that the company had a couple of lawsuits against them and were basically giving out free surgeries for the promo. (Idk it sounds ok but to me, giving out free surgies is kind of sus.) 

Posted (edited)

(I use to watch his videos but shortly stopped once he got super into the entire kpop thing. As far as I could remember he seem to be very personable, not extra, and very responsive to his subscribers.)

I hope Edward realize this thread is not a hate thread, more like a feedback thread since most of the comments on here aren't even hateful at all, plus it's hard to leave a feedback on his videos anymore without fans jumping down your throat. Anyway, hope his rhinoplasty went well and have the best of results, cos if he went to the same clinic Sunny went to, it'll be pretty alarming since she looks like Wengie 2.0 now, yikes.

Edited by Offline

Posted

I agree with all of you I hope it went well and that it turns out good. But I feel like because he's been talking and thinking about a nose job for so long but only did it now it's either not sponsored or at least he did a lot of research before and didn't go to a shady clinic.