• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4206 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm sorry but his songs are just as bad as edwards lmao

he looks creepy plastic too, but at least he knows how to match his foundation :feelgood:

Posted (edited)

Delulu cringe Edward Avila thinks K-Con needs him and thinks he gets the most people to his segment/show :feelgood: 9_9

Listen: 

https://voca.ro/lTG9R7KKXeA

Did he forget about this?

Edward_cancelled_01.thumb.png.67bc3fb39bEDWARD_CANCELLED_02.thumb.png.5c6d327ccaEDWARD_CANCELLED_03.thumb.png.bfb71cd76d

Edited by yes_bey

Posted

i'm dyingggg wtf kcon will be just fine without u edward, ur not even korean??? there are so many ACTUAL korean creators who could produce better turnouts

also don't be proud u produce a good turnout of prepubescent koreaboos who think mismatched foundation and bad chin implants look good on u lmao bye

Posted

He thinks he's so important yuck 

Posted (edited)

i'm dyingggg wtf kcon will be just fine without u edward, ur not even korean??? 

Edward : "But I am KOREAN!"

*mismatches his foundation, randomly blurts out terribly pronounced Korean words, constantly SQUINTING his EYES to try to look Korean*

Squinting_Edward_Fake.thumb.png.06208f38

Edited by yes_bey

Posted

i'm dyingggg wtf kcon will be just fine without u edward, ur not even korean??? there are so many ACTUAL korean creators who could produce better turnouts

also don't be proud u produce a good turnout of prepubescent koreaboos who think mismatched foundation and bad chin implants look good on u lmao bye

fr eddy just have the bone moved and a metal implant like I did 💀 no weird redness and awkward lumpy bumps I swear maybe one of your idol friends can help pay for it dm me xx

Posted

Never thought I’d see Edward do a black persons makeup

And of course he white washed them LMAOOOO 

Posted

And of course he white washed them LMAOOOO 

they're literally soooo ashy, i feel bad

Posted

Yeah I'm not sure that's a match 

20200312_161920_291.jpg

Posted

Yeah I'm not sure that's a match 

20200312_161920_291.jpg

Some foundations do oxidize so it could have gotten a bit darker later in the day but yeah i agree it does look a likkle ashy in the video

Posted

his newest makeup video is as boring and mediocre as usual. kinda looks like he's cosplaying as his chin implant when it was all red and sore looking lmfAO

chin1.png

chin2.png

Ohhh btw it looks like ed finally deleted or privated the kyla videos.. his chin implant looked rly red in those videos so i wanted to screenshot it and they're gone

it bothers me that this guy has a make up tutorial channel but yet horrible at doing make up. His face usually looks cakey and his skin looks terrible

Posted

Some foundations do oxidize so it could have gotten a bit darker later in the day but yeah i agree it does look a likkle ashy in the video

True, but even the undertone is off. Blue looks to be more of a red undertone with maybe more of a cool tone for bronzing/sculpting. Eddy picked a base with a more golden undertone which MIGHT have been able to work at first when he blended it out (at least in the video anyway), but then set it with a seemingly neutral powder...? It didn't look like a translucent powder on him at all. Like...he's been doing this for too long to not know at least that. Especially if he had a whole RCMA palette where he could have mixed the colors. 

Posted (edited)

This shit was soooooo unnecessary and now he looks even more plastic oh gawd why  :alpacasad:

https://youtu.be/nXZCJiGMPck 

Edited by CutieInWhite
I don't know how to attach a video teehee~

Posted

I mean, they don't look that bad. It's a bit gaudy, especially because his bottom teeth don't match, but whatever brings him joy...

Posted

My issue with this video isn't the procedure itself, but with Eddy's completely ignorant and irresponsible behavior. We're in the midst of a deadly pandemic, and here's Edward casually going out to get veneers (read: non-essential procedure) like it's just another day, doing literally the furthest thing from social distancing (which SK govt has advised until at least April 7th): cozying up on the lobby couch with his friend, sharing the same lipstick, and putting his whole ass finger on his friend's tooth before putting his hands all over his face. Seriously?! But hey, who cares about the dentist who had to lean in inches away from your crusty lips and potentially virus-exhaling mouth - that thumbnail was totally worth it 
LOL