• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4258 posts in this topic

Posted

he already posted on his Instagram story that he “saw it coming from a mile away”

which, of course he did with all those “insider” friends he has..

he can choke on something.

none of the allegations against wonho have been confirmed. go away ed.

Posted

he already posted on his Instagram story that he “saw it coming from a mile away”

“""saw it coming from a mile away”"" LMAO....what does edward whiteface know about wonho or monsta x other than to thirst over him like 'daddy wonho fuck me!1!1!!' 😒🙄

Posted

if Edward really knew something he would’ve been alluding to it since a long time ago, we all know he can’t keep his mouth shut lol

Posted

All I have to say is LOL. The thirst for Wonho must have clouded his judgement until a few days ago. 

Posted

Of course he's riding Wonho's dick until he can flex his "InSiDeR" opinion. Bitch, shut the fuck up. Literally all the claims made again Hoseok have been either false or taken out of context. Monbebe are out here fighting tooth a nail to change his mind and Eddy is up here with delusions of grandeur. We all know you could care less about MonX outside of Wonho so kindly help by spreading awareness or go choke on your ghost white foundation bottle.

Posted

Omg! Right! :hmm:

If I roll my eyes any harder they're gonna go flying across the room.

Posted

Why are those guys talking to him like he's some kind of expert when he's a nobody in the Korean entertainment industry and not an insider in any way. An actual insider would have spoken to them off camera with their identity hidden. 

Monbebes who have been watching every V Live, TV show, interview etc... since 2015 were completely blindsided by this but Edward saw it coming rme

Posted

I have not been following this thread for a while because got tired of his antics. did this ugly ass bitch really get featured on some random ass koreans' channel acting like he knows more than them? I have to laugh. also what i didn't see coming is him dropping wonho like a damn hot potato. ugh he's so irritating

Posted

I have not been following this thread for a while because got tired of his antics. did this ugly ass bitch really get featured on some random ass koreans' channel acting like he knows more than them? I have to laugh. also what i didn't see coming is him dropping wonho like a damn hot potato. ugh he's so irritating

its not a random korean channel, its a kpop channel run by korean guys i think? my impression is that they're pretty clickbaity and know them being korean will get lots of views in regards to kpop videos so its not SUPER surprising that they would reach out to edward, cuz both he and they are equally irrelevant in the kpop industry

(just saying its not really that impressive)

I also don't understand why edward can't just be like oh man, I'm so shocked by this like everyone else instead of always trying to put himself on a pedestal and saying I KNEW IT I KNOW EVERYTHING MY NUGU FRIENDS ARE INSIDERS IM AN INSIDER he just loves to lecture and act like he knows what he's talking about but he just makes himself look a fool every time

Posted

Of course he would drop Wonho since he can't leech off of the idea of being Wonho's biggest fanboy anymore. 

giphy.thumb.gif.9c609a4560d15a44d35b9995

Posted

i really feel like he just picked the idol he liked most at the time and ran with it despite only slightly caring about mx so he could be a 'stan' and be #relatable to his followers who are all 16 year old girls who all stan idols hardcore

Posted (edited)

Unpopular opinion: I'm actually a little shocked that Eddy dropped Wonho to back up his whole "I'm a Kpop insider" persona. I genuinely did not see that coming considering that it just seems like a bad business decision on his end. 

It's obvious that he uses monbebes, Wonho, and Monsta X for clout within the I-fan kpop sphere. So considering this, why drop him when it could possibly benefit him more financially to come to his defense? He has to know at this point that he's never going to get the Korean audience or approval that he desires, and international monbebes are his bread and butter. Or is he really that delusional that he's going to yet again take the side of angry netizens to show off his faux knowledge of dA INdUstRy to his naive, fetishizing fanbase. 

I have a feeling this is going to bite him in the a** harder than when he went after Pristin. Starship already deleted the post about terminating Wonho's contract and put his profile back up on fancafe, so it seems like Wonho might actually try to clear his name (from what I've heard - correct me if I'm wrong). It has only be 2-3 days, and we still don't have the full story. So if Eddy tries to pull any kind of "I knew this was going to happen because I know so and so and this about Korea and blah blah blah I'm so encroached in this world and you fangirls are only making yourselves look stupid!" BS and Wonho/Starship actually manage to turn this around and get the full story out there to clear his name, he'll only be making himself look stupid.

Plus, Monbebes (although Monsta X wasn't super popular in Korea) are a much more powerful fanbase there, so he'd be in deeper trouble if he pissed them off vs. a nugu group like Pristin or A.C.E. 

Edit: Went to Starship's twitter, and the announcement of the termination of his contract with them is no longer there, and his photos are still up on their official website. The article on Nate is still up, although. 

Edit 2: Seems Eddy's actually trying to toe the line a little bit? Trying to pull the "I'm an insider" card but also trying to say we should wait for more news too? Hmm. Not too shabby. Still a little slimy imo though. 

Edited by ZapGold

Posted

Yall can go ahead and make a wOnHo thread, i get that it's kinda relevant but at the same time...it's not that serious.

Posted

Yall can go ahead and make a wOnHo thread, i get that it's kinda relevant but at the same time...it's not that serious.

how dare you