• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4048 posts in this topic

Posted

Its hard to hear his other siblings in his video with victoria. How was his family's reaction when he came out? I couldnt hear what they were saying especially about his dad

His dad said that he always knew Edward was gay, but was waiting for him to come out himself.  

Posted

Haven't watched anything from him in a while, but I'm glad (at least from his "i'm in Texas" video) that he is doing something about his acne scarring. Funny though since it wasn't his original intention (he wanted to do something for "lifting," but the nurse suggested him do something that'd help address his scarring as well). May be my eyes, but I can see some improvement in his skin texture, so good for him.

Posted

His dad said that he always knew Edward was gay, but was waiting for him to come out himself.  

How has Edward turned to be such a self-absorbed moron when his Dad seems to be a rational human being capable of empathy? Did his 'internet fame' fuck up his brains or what?!

Posted

How has Edward turned to be such a self-absorbed moron when his Dad seems to be a rational human being capable of empathy? Did his 'internet fame' fuck up his brains or what?!

Isnt that his step dad? I mean i guess that doesnt really matter even if he is but I agree he should have obtained at least some of that rationality from being around him lol

Posted

Isnt that his step dad? I mean i guess that doesnt really matter even if he is but I agree he should have obtained at least some of that rationality from being around him lol

Ooooh yeah I remember now from watching him ages ago? I think he said this when talking about how he came to live in Korea as an 'army kid' from his step dad's deployment? I remember the video was with another dude and Edward talked about teaching and all that. It was when he was still humble, cute but still fun to watch... And then "Kylagate" happened and he showed his true colors.

Posted

I think it's hilarious that when Holland debuted, Eddy was lowkey kinda shading him and being like "wellllll if you don't have brand endorsements and brand deals you really can't survive as an idol and I don't see him being gay and getting them" and here Holland is a year later thriving with photoshoots like Elle and what not. Suck it Eddy you penis nosed twat.

funny how he said all that but then pretty much heavily endorsed Eddy the non-Korean gay man in a kpop girl group and let him live in his apt

like okay then 

i guess you only stop talking shit when you think it can get you kboo points

Posted

Honestly I think Edward is jealous of Holland. It’s almost like he didn’t want to see Holland succeed. Only in his wildest DREAMS could he ever be an openly gay Korean man with a decent singing career, good looks, brand deals, etc. These are literally all the things Edward wants or has done but failed/did poorly in (lmao @ his flop singing career with nugus Aoora and Trophy Cat). 

Either he’s jealous or so desperate to fit in with other Koreans that he tries to justify why Holland doesn’t deserve success because it’s what he thinks the Korean popular opinion is. It’s the same reason why he was so set on defending Korean’s obsession with pale skin/foundation, Kyla’s weight, and the whole Hyuna vs. Cube debacle.. if he “agrees” with Korean popular opinion then he must be one step closer to fitting in with them right? Smh

Posted

Honestly I think Edward is jealous of Holland. It’s almost like he didn’t want to see Holland succeed. Only in his wildest DREAMS could he ever be an openly gay Korean man with a decent singing career, good looks, brand deals, etc. These are literally all the things Edward wants or has done but failed/did poorly in (lmao @ his flop singing career with nugus Aoora and Trophy Cat). 

Either he’s jealous or so desperate to fit in with other Koreans that he tries to justify why Holland doesn’t deserve success because it’s what he thinks the Korean popular opinion is. It’s the same reason why he was so set on defending Korean’s obsession with pale skin/foundation, Kyla’s weight, and the whole Hyuna vs. Cube debacle.. if he “agrees” with Korean popular opinion then he must be one step closer to fitting in with them right? Smh

He's definitely jealous lol

Just saw Holland's Twitter and he's doing a shoot for Allure, I'm so proud of him. Eddy wishes he could be all that Holland is but, he's stuck with his stagnant Youtube channel, a kboo fanbase, only ever really to be wanted by kcon for obligatory guest apperances, and desperate Kpop companies that don't know any better but think they'll bring their group any kind of new fans.

He tries to have the Korean opinion like you said, to try and convince his fans he's really an "InSiDeR" and he knows the industry when he doesn't know jackshit.

Posted

Who wants to bet that if he'd be given an ounce of chance to interact with Holland in anyway (meeting him and talking to him in broken KoReAn), he'd change his tune real fast and sing his praises...?

Posted

He's definitely jealous lol

Just saw Holland's Twitter and he's doing a shoot for Allure, I'm so proud of him. Eddy wishes he could be all that Holland is but, he's stuck with his stagnant Youtube channel, a kboo fanbase, only ever really to be wanted by kcon for obligatory guest apperances, and desperate Kpop companies that don't know any better but think they'll bring their group any kind of new fans.

He tries to have the Korean opinion like you said, to try and convince his fans he's really an "InSiDeR" and he knows the industry when he doesn't know jackshit.

Holland is doing amazing. He went to Paris fashion week, has loads of shoots for magazines, is working on a new album and planning a world tour.

Eddie can only dream of having an inch of Holland's talent.

Posted

What's interesting is that if Eddie supported Holland, it might have worked in his favor. It's a stretch but maybe he could have had a cameo in a Holland video to showcase more representation and be on the good side of the fight instead of still driving the struggle bus. At the end of the day Holland is an openly gay Korean male facing Korea headstrong and at least doing something about it. It's way braver than Eddy gives credit for since he's used to having a more accepting Western audience. If Eddie had a more positive message to send, it might have given him an even bigger push in the limelight. Then again, no surprise. He always chews out his own rear. 

Posted

What's interesting is that if Eddie supported Holland, it might have worked in his favor. It's a stretch but maybe he could have had a cameo in a Holland video to showcase more representation and be on the good side of the fight instead of still driving the struggle bus. At the end of the day Holland is an openly gay Korean male facing Korea headstrong and at least doing something about it. It's way braver than Eddy gives credit for since he's used to having a more accepting Western audience. If Eddie had a more positive message to send, it might have given him an even bigger push in the limelight. Then again, no surprise. He always chews out his own rear. 

He truly could have used it to his own advantage but, he had to keep the popular Korean opinion like usual and said he wouldn't really go anywhere and more than likely burned that bridge before it could really even be built in the first place.

Who wants to bet that if he'd be given an ounce of chance to interact with Holland in anyway (meeting him and talking to him in broken KoReAn), he'd change his tune real fast and sing his praises...?

Oh he would 100000% suck up to him now if he could have the chance (and I'm praying he never does) just to try and get a tiny bit more exposure.