• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4091 posts in this topic

Posted

Omfg he hacked away so much of his nose that his nostrils look huge in comparison. Is there some kind of nostril shrinking surgery or something? 

yeah nostril reduction surgery is a thing, it might give that pinched nostril look though depending on the surgeon. I'ts normally combined with tip reduction to keep things looking proportional 

Posted

He dressed like a flower school boy in hopes of attracting a Korean daddy.  It just looks dreadful and attention seeking.    

Screen_Shot_2019-04-27_at_3.42.33_am.thu

What happened to this attractive Filipino Edward?  He was quite handsome (despite still using pale foundation).  No surgeries, simple hair-style, simplistic make up, simple clothing style, didn't rely on antics, wasn't trying too hard to look Korean (yet).  

Absolutely agreed. He wasn't a bad looking guy. Clean cut. I related to him with acne scarring and using make up to try improving the appearance of them. Did he need the nose job? No. But back then I thought "whatever, it's fine. It's Korea (it's normal to get some work done)" but he's gone further and further. Has he done anything to his nose other than the nose job?

Just sucks that Edward turned into someone completely different (Joan as well, whom I used to love watching).

Posted (edited)

Absolutely agreed. He wasn't a bad looking guy. Clean cut. I related to him with acne scarring and using make up to try improving the appearance of them. Did he need the nose job? No. But back then I thought "whatever, it's fine. It's Korea (it's normal to get some work done)" but he's gone further and further. Has he done anything to his nose other than the nose job?

Just sucks that Edward turned into someone completely different (Joan as well, whom I used to love watching).

i think his nose looked much nicer here. good proportion for his face, i agree he looks good

Im pretty sure he has had nose fillers too. i think the work hes had done had made his nostrils look wider in proportion to the rest of his face, I also think it made his nose look longer too but that might be a combination of nose work and lip fillers idk, it's his choice at the end of the day, if he likes the way he looks then more power to him i suppose

Edited by mynameisseersha

Posted (edited)

i think his nose looked much nicer here. good proportion for his face, i agree he looks good

I'm pretty sure he had nose fillers too. i think the work hes had done had made his nostrils look wider in proportion to the rest of his face, I also think it made his nose look longer too but that might be a combination of nose work and lip fillers idk, it's his choice at the end of the day, if he likes the way he looks then more power to him i suppose

I believe that he had fillers before his nose surgery, but he has fillers all over his face, he eventually took out his cheek fillers? I'm not sure, but I much rather prefer his old look then his current as well. I'm not against plastic surgery, I always tell people " you do you" but there's something off putting about his current face. 

Edited by heize

Posted

This clown just posted a video with KNK! They deserve so much better than to be on his stupid channel

Posted (edited)

"Girls finish developing at 13-15, so what is developing? Body fat? (Laughs)" - Edward Avila, Makeup Enthusiast who sometimes sticks his huge, botched, poorly contoured nose where it doesn't belong. 

But he is allowed to stick his nose in everything...after all, he is such an established grammy award worthy K-pop idol with excellent vocals  (not whiney & nasally at all) and his dancing is superb (not goofy and cringe at all), so he's an expert in the Korean music industry, he knows everything.  Companies like A&R refused to hire Edward and his team (Friday & Aoora) because they saw how talented and and superb they were and would realised they would be a threat to their own employees...  and don't forget his superior make up skills, because he perfectly matches his face with his neck, such desirable milky white skin.  He knows all about LGBT and the racism POC suffer in Korea, he supports those groups so much because he himself has suffered so many problems living there... oh and he respects the boundaries of straight Korean men at all times, he's truly respectable and so so humble, he can do no wrong...   9_9

Also, some of these groups have relatively young members, and he's pushing 30, so that's a bit inappropriate. Touching on that, why is he so immature for his age?

His dream is to be a teenage Korean school boy, so he can live out his fantasies of boy-on-boy romances with other Korean schools boys..in his mind he is not 30 years old he is 16 y/o (but in reality looks like he is 35 y/o), that's why he was jealous of Nicky Park, who can pull off the flower boy looks easily

If I can recall, he did colab with a Korean Youtuber and they dressed up in Korean school uniforms.  He even dressed up as a cringey Korean school boy for a wedding, he just looked ridiculous,  but I guess that's his fantasy to be a Korean school boy, so... 

vlcsnap-2019-08-14-19h17m49s644.thumb.pn

Edited by yes_bey

Posted

His dream is to be a teenage Korean school boy, so he can live out his fantasies of boy-on-boy romances with other Korean schools boys..in his mind, he is not 30 years old but looks like he is (35 y/o) (that's why he was jealous of Nicky Park, who can pull off the flower boy looks easily)

aaa.jpg

Posted

Don't let your dreams be dreams! Be a Korean school boy! 

Posted

I feel so bad for all these less known Kpop groups being thrown into his lap by their companies thinking it will make them more popular. Now KNK?! And of course the sexual and flirty predator innuendos from him and making the members all feel uncomfortable;.. Plus the delulu shipping from his fans.

Posted (edited)

But he is allowed to stick his nose in everything...after all, he is such an established grammy award worthy K-pop idol with excellent vocals  (not whiney & nasally at all) and his dancing is superb (not goofy and cringe at all), so he's an expert in the Korean music industry, he knows everything.  Companies like A&R refused to hire Edward and his team (Friday & Aoora) because they saw how talented and and superb they were and would realised they would be a threat to their own employees...  and don't forget his superior make up skills, because he perfectly matches his face with his neck, such desirable milky white skin.  He knows all about LGBT and the racism POC suffer in Korea, he supports those groups so much because he himself has suffered so many problems living there... oh and he respects the boundaries of straight Korean men at all times, he's truly respectable and so so humble, he can do no wrong...   9_9

His dream is to be a teenage Korean school boy, so he can live out his fantasies of boy-on-boy romances with other Korean schools boys..in his mind he is not 30 years old he is 16 y/o (but in reality looks like he is 35 y/o), that's why he was jealous of Nicky Park, who can pull off the flower boy looks easily

If I can recall, he did colab with a Korean Youtuber and they dressed up in Korean school uniforms.  He even dressed up as a cringey Korean school boy for a wedding, he just looked ridiculous,  but I guess that's his fantasy to be a Korean school boy, so... 

vlcsnap-2019-08-14-19h17m49s644.thumb.pn

oh my god his cHICKEN LEGS JESUS LMAOOOO why do i feel like he's actually proud of them tho??? uh news flash edward, i know u think u may as well be korean bc u follow korean trends and conform to korean beauty standards but ur legs give me secondhand embarrassment 

also why does he insist on putting these male idols in situations that require them to touch him? his newest vid suddenly cuts to the knk members trying to carry him at the end?? and then him acting all uncomfortable and making stupid faces like he didn't just ask him to do that. why are u so damn thirsty edward?? these boys are way too cute and young for u. also no idol, not even nugus, will ever date u lolol wanna know why??? it'll cost them their careers and turn into a scandal thanks to that good old fashioned homophobia in korean society (u kno, that same society u love sooo much and are an expert in 9_9)

Edited by rurihari

Posted (edited)

A) The fact that Edward blabs everything about everyone is more likely to ruin their careers than homophobia, and even though many are "feminine", very few idols are actually gay. Even after they're done with their careers most end up with women...I don't see anything wrong with his legs at all, but his face...I wouldn't even know where the start the list of problems.

Edited by daydreamcarnival

Posted (edited)

Right, when I say "they" won't date him, the "they" I'm referring to is gay/bi idols who are for the most part in the closet, at least to the general public (whether there are any in the groups he's made videos w is not my business, there's no way of truly knowing but hypothetically if they exist is what I was referring to). Straight idols won't date him for... obvious reasons lol. My point was that even male gay/bi idols are HIGHLY unlikely to date other males even tho they are gay/bi (let alone an openly gay blabbermouth like Edward) because of homophobia, which is especially prevalent in the kpop industry. 

And it's weird how much backlash he gave to Holland (the openly gay idol) when it should be seen as a step in the right direction. IDK, his actions towards presumably straight idols makes me uncomfortable, and his lack of support for Holland made no sense. He purposely adds "tension" and gaybaits his koreaboo audience into thinking that all these idols are somehow in love with him (look at some the comments he hearted in his video with KNK). And yeah, I know that "feminine" doesn't = gay. 

Edited by rurihari

Posted

Do we actually know how much of that is Edward's script and "creepy behaviour" and how much is whatever the companies are going for themselves?

(don't know what's the situation now, stopped following kpop ~7 years ago)

Posted

Right, when I say "they" won't date him, the "they" I'm referring to is gay/bi idols who are for the most part in the closet, at least to the general public (whether there are any in the groups he's made videos w is not my business, there's no way of truly knowing but hypothetically if they exist is what I was referring to). Straight idols won't date him for... obvious reasons lol. My point was that even male gay/bi idols are HIGHLY unlikely to date other males even tho they are gay/bi (let alone an openly gay blabbermouth like Edward) because of homophobia, which is especially prevalent in the kpop industry. 

And it's weird how much backlash he gave to Holland (the openly gay idol) when it should be seen as a step in the right direction. IDK, his actions towards presumably straight idols makes me uncomfortable, and his lack of support for Holland made no sense. He purposely adds "tension" and gaybaits his koreaboo audience into thinking that all these idols are somehow in love with him (look at some the comments he hearted in his video with KNK). And yeah, I know that "feminine" doesn't = gay. 

Homeboy is jealous of Holland and the fact that he's handsome, young, became an openly gay idol, and is actually successful. He's a bitter jealous queen.

I swear he's going to get an idol in major shit when he goes too far with this gay baiting and making sexual comments and references towards them. 

He's the Asian James Charles..