• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4259 posts in this topic

Posted

So Eddy's going to KCONNY and all the comments on the Twitter announcement are telling them that they don't want him and I'm CRYING

Posted

omfg i was just scrolling through twitter and found someone's thread on him. it's basically just informing ppl about his problematic self and all that.

twitter thread

Posted

They pretty much all say the same (and they're right) but the 'go back to doing your flashback mary makeup and try to find your right shade' is sending me im dead

Posted

They invited big marvel and coco too... wtf

Posted (edited)

eww all the trash ppl are coming thru, thank god i don't care enough about the ~korean youtuber community~ to ever use my hard earned money on kcon (no shame if u are going to see someone else tho, y'all do u)

i'm still convinced the whole reason edward agreed with knetz on the whole kyla issue was bc he wants to fit in with the "korean community". him constantly speaking on behalf of koreans and defending their problematic tendencies is to prove to his kboo fans that he fits in/is perfectly assimilated and so may as well be considered korean right??? nah dude, no matter how hard u "agree" with the popular korean opinion, u will never be korean :/

Edited by rurihari

Posted

How wonder Edward loves how his face looks... hes so thirsty for dick that he turned his nose into one.

Posted

Does he have the same surgeon as Xiaxue? Coz the 'penis nose' is the same lol

Posted

he did another monsta x reaction vid..

altho I'll give it to him this time since he wasn't as cringy as usual (maybe cuz he wasn't alone), and i did like aoora's observations cuz they were insightful

i did lol a bit at him saying he didn't kno who french montana was. has he not at least of heard of him?? his song "unforgettable" has almost 1bil views. he clearly keeps up with western beauty gurus and all the latest western memes and just western culture in general, but then sometimes act like he's ~so korean~ he suddenly doesn't know popular western artists?? he does this thing where he talks about western culture and western influence on korean culture with a stank face/attitude (not just in this vid but in general), like he wants korean culture to stay pure or something. change isn't bad bro, just accept the fact that monsta x is doing well with western influence and will soon be out of your reach bc the only idols u know personally are actual nugus 

idk it just irks me the wrong way when edward downplays other people's fame, like it boosts his ego or something even when they're clearly doing better than or are on the same level?? saying kyla/pristin is nugu (when they CLEARLY aren't and the people he hangs around with are the real nobodies), saying sori isn't doing well (when she's doing better than both him and coco musically), implying his clout will help make ace and onf more famous, etc.

Posted (edited)

Does he have the same surgeon as Xiaxue? Coz the 'penis nose' is the same lol

Silicon usually gives that effect to noses if

you overdo it. :(

Edited by excusemeimbaby

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-06-22_at_5.26.22_pm.thu

Omfg he hacked away so much of his nose that his nostrils look huge in comparison. Is there some kind of nostril shrinking surgery or something? 

Posted

828AB8CD-16DD-4BC1-A636-B6593A8A320E.thu

«making a comeback in kpop» lol wtf is this? His delulu ass STILL thinks he will become famous? Like dude...just give the f up already. Not to be rude but sometimes I wish for people like him to just dissappear so there’s less dumbasses in the world.

eww all the trash ppl are coming thru, thank god i don't care enough about the ~korean youtuber community~ to ever use my hard earned money on kcon (no shame if u are going to see someone else tho, y'all do u)

i'm still convinced the whole reason edward agreed with knetz on the whole kyla issue was bc he wants to fit in with the "korean community". him constantly speaking on behalf of koreans and defending their problematic tendencies is to prove to his kboo fans that he fits in/is perfectly assimilated and so may as well be considered korean right??? nah dude, no matter how hard u "agree" with the popular korean opinion, u will never be korean :/

west doesn’t want him...and Korea certainly doesn’t want him. I mean they have a hard time saying other proper foreigners, who have been living in Korea for a decade, are «Korean»....why would they EVER want Edward.

Posted

Sometimes I can't, but imagine him waking up one day, looking into the mirror at his plastic surgery victim self and realizing that he's over Korea and Kpop. It will be a cold day in hell when that happens, but still.