• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4035 posts in this topic

Posted

I think with vav though, their newest single got 22 million views so I don't know lol...

Aghhh do you know where the vid of aoora is at? I would love to cringe over that shit show. 

Youtube views say very little about an artist's popularity in Korea. Their fanbase is basically abroad, which is why working together with Edward is smart. Similarly, Blackpink holds the most viewed girl group mv, but Twice is actually out there outselling basically everyone with their albums. That's really the difference between being popular inside home-country and outside home-country. (Not here to start fanwars and am not saying that Blackpink isn't popular in Korea, am not a fan of any mentioned parties please spare my head.)

Wasn't Aoora in AA before? I truly loved some AA songs when I was younger but their vocals were honestly quite bad lol. Either way, the AA days are over. I feel like Aoora is too old to ever become relevant as an idol now and Edward and Aoora are basically living off of each other for relevancy at this point lol.

Posted

I get Dorian Gray vibes from Aoora, especially after eddy does his makeup.

I dont know how eddy really thinks hes an idol insider because hes bff with Aoora. Aoora used to struggle and live in a tiny oneroom. Now hes back in korea and living with Eddy... thats a bit sad. Hes obviously struggling... 

Posted

I get Dorian Gray vibes from Aoora, especially after eddy does his makeup. 

Do you mean the actual literary character? It's always so funny how much the perception and ideas differ when speaking of characters. 

Posted

To be more direct i meant that it looks like eddy tried to make aoora look younger with makeup but made him look older instead. 

Posted

Omg the wefancy video was so aggravating. From the super annoying cameraman talking and the sharp jump between video clips to the point where i felt motion sickness. Yikes. 

Posted

Omg the wefancy video was so aggravating. From the super annoying cameraman talking and the sharp jump between video clips to the point where i felt motion sickness. Yikes. 

His gimbap dick jokes weren't even funny either. Did anyone else catch the bit about his friend being in the idol group of some guy on an ad? I haven't got a clue who the guy was and the constant talk of his ex was super annoying

Posted

Big yikes

501CD52E-13C0-4986-98F4-75E11B5D650F.png

Posted

Big yikes

501CD52E-13C0-4986-98F4-75E11B5D650F.png

well tbqh he ain’t all that wrong lol

Posted

well nicky, if you have some tea....

Posted

Wait who’s JC??

Posted

Wait who’s JC??

I think JC is James Charles

Posted

Wait who’s JC??

I think they mean James Charles and Edward are very similar personalities, with being predatory towards straight men and constant uncomfortable sex jokes that no one else in the room likes. 

Posted

I honestly don't like Edward Avila, but I also dislike people that are throwing shades here and there, but never spill the whole tea. He should just pull a Tati and come upfront with receipts.

Posted

i thought it was also because james and edward have enormous egos

but at least james has 15 million subs (for now) that helped inflate his big head, but eddie is a small fish who thinks hes a blue whale

Posted (edited)

Hey do you guys know why edward, whitneybae, aoora, and milesjai all stopped being friends? It was so weird. I wonder what did edward do? Aoora clearly didn't care about whitney if edward made him stop being friends with her OR edward is the real regina george which seems that way. I don't know about you guys, but if me and 1 friend stopped being friends and we had 1 other friend I'm not going to be petty and be like oh you and my former friend can't be friends? Like what????! I mean as long as my former friend doesn't talk shit about me (Whitney isn't the type you can tell she's nice same with miles) who cares? Whitney was friends with another one of edwards friends and they stopped being friends. I wonder what happened? I wouldn't be shocked if edward said some racially insensitive shit and whitney and miles told him, and edward become pissed and they stopped being friends. And edward being regina george told all his friends not to associate with whitney and edward. That's so petty. Edwards friends are even weaker like aren't they all in their 20s to 30s, like this is not high school if you want to be friends with someone BE friends with them. I REALLY thought aoora liked whitney as a friend, guess not. I saw someone say edward and aoora are using each other I can see that. With edward having a million subscribers and having likely more money than them, ANYTHING edward says go. I wouldn't want those type of friends. And I damn sure wouldn't be friends with someone like edward. He would hate me anyway, NO ONE can tell me what to do or who to be friends with.

Edited by Redcakke