• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4048 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder why they moved out of Seoul, money issues? Seoul is hella pricey. 

Posted (edited)

I am confusion John Lennon???!

EF8BCDAC-2866-4C9E-8832-E3FE6ADE4A25.png

F4BA0757-966A-4C23-921A-FDA707AD9D8E.gif

Edited by Alliecat

Posted

wow the new video with vav,, it's a cute idea actually but he kept the same editing style with all the memes every 3 seconds and was giving them attitude the whole time (i get that that's his 'brand' or whatever but) and he even swore? I don't know how vav's company let him do that stuff it must make vav look bad even if they're not the most popular group

Posted

Sorry to revive (?) this thread but like WOW i have been following edward for a long time (mostly cuz he is a monbebe like me and bc of VAV) but i never knew he was this problematic.  i read through the thread and im honestly disappointed in him

Posted

not to wk eddie but he is old so picking up a language like a native is difficult

lol I'm older than him yet I studied Korean on my own for the past year or so. Just recently went to Korea and honestly never expected to be able to hold a conversation in Korean, yet it went well. not to boost my ass but I got a lot of compliments on my pronunciation. There's a video that Youtuber GO Billy made about assimilation; he said you can live in Korea for so many years and not know a word of Korean because you don't care to assimilate. And I think that's a fact for Edward.

Posted

lol I'm older than him yet I studied Korean on my own for the past year or so. Just recently went to Korea and honestly never expected to be able to hold a conversation in Korean, yet it went well. not to boost my ass but I got a lot of compliments on my pronunciation. There's a video that Youtuber GO Billy made about assimilation; he said you can live in Korea for so many years and not know a word of Korean because you don't care to assimilate. And I think that's a fact for Edward.

thats so funny he doesnt wanna assimilate but he moved there like ????? whats the point i dont understand

Posted

thats so funny he doesnt wanna assimilate but he moved there like ????? whats the point i dont understand

oh he would LOVE to perfectly assimilate. it’s just that he’s too lazy to learn korean because that actually requires time and effort unlike the rest of the stuff he half-asses. 

Posted

Why did he go to a wedding cosplaying a six year old boy off to private school? That blush...

For street wear sure but a wedding? boi it aint about you!

Posted

Why did he go to a wedding cosplaying a six year old boy off to private school? That blush...

For street wear sure but a wedding? boi it aint about you!

I try not to be mean but... he looked like a clown. Why would you wear that much make up and that outfit to a wedding? 

Posted

No lie, he looked like Jigsaw. The blush and application were trash, and his friend straight up lied too “oooO u look good” lmaooo I hope it’s a super casual wedding! 

Posted

Yeah. I mean it is helpful when your brain is developing that you learn a new language, but it is entirely possible to learn a new language if you put in the work. It goes with everything in life. When I first started dating my BF I didn't learn his native language because I didn't know we would be together almost six years later. I mean even the past six months of continuous practice has vastly improved my knowledge of the language. 

Edward could manage it. It's just Edward is lazy and surrounded by English speaking people, so he doesn't even try to speak Korean. 

Posted

asdasdaas.thumb.JPG.30c985a8e2c307fd0d25

he literally looks like an english boy going to boarding school lmaoo

IM WHEEZing why did his friends let him walk out the house like this??? no less too a damn WEDDiNG. Like @milkmoon said i honestly hope it was a casual wedding cause im getting second hand embaressment just imagining people at this persons wedding seeing this mess. Aoora's outfit was super cute and stylish for a wedding, though I just wish he didn't do the same thing as Edward with the blush it was just too much.