• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

3809 posts in this topic

Posted

I wanna know more about whether that comment about Leo begging/harassing a fan for money way legit. If it was then I'm sure he can't afford to be looking at all this name-brand shit with Eddie, I wonder if Eddie's buying it for him just because he's a little bit pretty. 

Posted

You're known for making beauty & makeup related videos for a living yet it's 2019 and you still can't match your face to your neck... 
I'm not an expert in this field but I'm pretty sure it's universally agreeable that looking like you have vitamin D deficiency is not a cute look on anyone

and that's coming from someone who deals with it on a day to day basis:alpacaworry2:

good lord if anyone wants some nightmare fuel, dw I gotchu covered just don't say I didn't warn u~ :alpacacrush: 
I honestly feel bad for busting a lung while taking these but the secondhand embarrassment is real :alpacadone: skksdkks sweetheart, I'm not sure if you're aware but pulling faces for "comedic value" isn't going to change the fact that this looks super messy... let alone do a favour for any of your wrinkles heebus jeebus all of those fillers gone to waste

Screenshot_179.thumb.png.d7a1efe0e4aeae1Screenshot_181.thumb.png.fa0a9bb75591392Screenshot_182.thumb.png.08d4b76e7010143 Screenshot_183.thumb.png.e7f8f6cf3ff26d3Screenshot_185.thumb.png.71b521d0b590f76Screenshot_186.thumb.png.d2088f932faadec  Screenshot_187.thumb.png.470a12a1f1a593f Screenshot_188.thumb.png.155ce5632522262   eek rly shows how much lighting does matter in situations like the latter 

Posted

You're known for making beauty & makeup related videos for a living yet it's 2019 and you still can't match your face to your neck... 
I'm not an expert in this field but I'm pretty sure it's universally agreeable that looking like you have vitamin D deficiency is not a cute look on anyone

Hidden Content

good lord if anyone wants some nightmare fuel, dw I gotchu covered just don't say I didn't warn u~ :alpacacrush: 
I honestly feel bad for busting a lung while taking these but the secondhand embarrassment is real :alpacadone: skksdkks sweetheart, I'm not sure if you're aware but pulling faces for "comedic value" isn't going to change the fact that this looks super messy... let alone do a favour for any of your wrinkles heebus jeebus all of those fillers gone to waste

Screenshot_179.thumb.png.d7a1efe0e4aeae1Screenshot_181.thumb.png.fa0a9bb75591392Screenshot_182.thumb.png.08d4b76e7010143 Screenshot_183.thumb.png.e7f8f6cf3ff26d3Screenshot_185.thumb.png.71b521d0b590f76Screenshot_186.thumb.png.d2088f932faadec  Screenshot_187.thumb.png.470a12a1f1a593f Screenshot_188.thumb.png.155ce5632522262   eek rly shows how much lighting does matter in situations like the latter 

I really wish eddy would color correct his facial hair or not apply foundation directly on it at it's just not doing him any favors imo

Posted

Im not a makeup expert, but his looks so cakey andd ages him.  (Especially funny considering a lot of Koreans consider western makeup cakey and agey lol)

Posted

Hidden Content

I consider myself pretty good with makeup since I've been doing it since middle school but, I'm not an expert but, even so he just....no. First off the obvious one would be he tries so damn hard to follow the Korean trend of having a pale ass face and tan ass neck which looks good on NO ONE JESUS EDDY JUST MATCH YOUR DAMN FOUNDATION IT ISN'T THAT DAMN HARD. Secondly his lip color really irks me because it's not his color at all. He doesn't good in cherry reds and more on the pink side; He has worn more orange muted shades (like his eye shadow there) and they look good on him a more gradient lip tone in an orange hue would look nice too. Third, the blush doesn't really work half the time and makes him look like he either has a sunburn or rash so unless he makes it really subtle yeah no. The only positive thing is the eye shadow because the color fits him. I don't know if he was doing an inspired look or just an everday makeup from the pictures above but, it looks vlog style and is also the basic makeup he wears so I'm gonna lean towards everyday makeup which is bad because he just looks a mess. Actually find colors that fit your damn face.

Posted

wait lol what ? ¿ ? after skimming through his vids the other day, I wake up to this in my recommended? I guess at least he's sort of self-aware

Screenshot_180.thumb.png.102ad1308bbbf14
or lurking... if so, hello~  :alpacawink:

Posted

sorry but does anyone know what aoora says in the end that's blocked out after he says his lip looks "black"?? from the comments I got concerned but like...no way ed would actually post him saying something racist right? o_o

um2.PNG

um1.PNG

Posted

his makeup only looks cakey because his foundation is too light for him..... espoir launched a foundation collection recently (its been a few months already tbh) that ranges from 13 (super pale) to 28 (and avg korean skin tone is 21-23), etude house also added darker tones to their foundations, innisfree even launched a product that makes your foundation a darker tone if you bought one too light for your complexion. the korean beauty industry that he loves so much is evolving and becoming more progressive, so what's his excuse?

His excuse is that he hates that he is Pinoy and that he justifies internalized colorism:))))) but tbh though, Edward's make up has always been trash when it is on himself. He can make other people look fine, but his own damn face? Too much to ask. 

Posted

Pretty sure he deleted the comment, I can't find it anymore. Now this is the only one. I'm dying to know if its racist omg I've assumed Aoora was pretty alright. Please no

um3.PNG

Posted

Pretty sure he deleted the comment, I can't find it anymore. Now this is the only one. I'm dying to know if its racist omg I've assumed Aoora was pretty alright. Please no

um3.PNG

Ohhhhh shit I feel some shit about to hit the fan. I really liked Aoora too damn. I'm surprised Edward even left that in there and I can already see him trying to defend it in a new video.

Posted

Can Edward please do something about his five o' clock shadow? It's very noticable when he puts on foundation, expecially if it oxidizes. It's the same issue I have with Joan, you have all this money but can't take care of your skin properly? and you want to be seen as a trusted person in your community? I'm sure it's uncomfortable for him too. Now that I think about it, does anyone know if he has dry skin? It could be a reason why his makeup looks so chalky and dry.  

Posted (edited)

This has been mentioned a couple of times in here, but what I don’t get is instead of all the unecessary filters and cakey make up, why Edward doesn’t just invest that money into resurfacing his skin? I suffer from textural acne scarring too, so I know how frustrating and depressing it is to deal with. I couldn’t  even imagine doing YouTube, nonetheless becoming a “beauty guru.” Whatever blush and highlighter crap he does would look so much better too.

I bet if Edward had used all his filler/injectable funds on his skin, it’d be much much smoother now. I don’t get the logic. Make up cannot cover up any of those textural issues. Fillers, yes, but they wouldn’t be a reasonable choice given the level of scarring that he has. He could probably get treatments for free or at a huge discount, too.

Edited by azn406

Posted

This has been mentioned a couple of times in here, but what I don’t get is instead of all the unecessary filters and cakey make up, why Edward doesn’t just invest that money into resurfacing his skin? I suffer from textural acne scarring too, so I know how frustrating and depressing it is to deal with. I couldn’t  even imagine doing YouTube, nonetheless becoming a “beauty guru.” Whatever blush and highlighter crap he does would look so much better too.

I bet if Edward had used all his filler/injectable funds on his skin, it’d be much much smoother now. I don’t get the logic. Make up cannot cover up any of those textural issues. Fillers, yes, but they wouldn’t be a reasonable choice given the level of scarring that he has. He could probably get treatments for free or at a huge discount, too.

hes definitely gotten fillers sponsored before, and he got his noe job sponsored. Its basically impossible that nobody has offered to sponsor fraxel laser treatments or peels or whatever. 

Hidden Content

why does he always look washed out and DIRTY. EDWARD YOUR MAKEUP LOOKS LIKE LITERAL DIRT ON YOUR FACE. USE A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION IF YOURE GONNA DO YOUR MAKEUP LIKE THAT.

Posted

he should honestly stop wearing full face foundation at this point, he looks better bare faced these days.