• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4206 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe that's someone from Fiverr or something 

Love this!

"I need you to go to a friend's party with me and hide behind people's backs every time someone is filming. Here's 10 bucks."

123.gif

Posted

As creepy as it is though edward is also a massive idiot for actually believing that a trainee at a big agency would really get involved in a long term gay relationship with someone with a large following on youtube

He was probably so blinded by the possibility of getting close to some actual kpop connections (not complete nugus like coco lol) that he lapped up every word

and he kept saying how he's from this HUUGGeegegeue company and like, if it's such a big company, did he really think they would let their trainees date

Posted

LMAO, I am cackling. He's an idiot and tried to use him as an in to the kpop industry and his fake ex wanted to date him, why?

Posted

i love how his fans aren’t even questioning edward in any of this under his youtube comments- yeah, boohoo, he dated a liar, but he dated such an obvious liar for 1.5 years and NEVER questioned the guy ?

edward is either really dumb or really delusional, either way i’m concerned about his head

Posted

why are his fans in the comment section are like "oh he's from SM" or trying to guess which boy group he's from...like didn't edward say the kid he dated lied about being a trainee...

Posted

why are his fans in the comment section are like "oh he's from SM" or trying to guess which boy group he's from...like didn't edward say the kid he dated lied about being a trainee...

Never underestimate the stupidity of koreaboo fans that lap up anything to do with idols lol

Posted

They are trying to guess what company the ex claimed to be from. 

Posted

this might seem dumb to bring up, but he mentioned "the forums" on joan’s channel when they were opening gifts

Posted (edited)

this might seem dumb to bring up, but he mentioned “the forums” on joan’s channel when they were opening gifts

he mentioned ‘the forums’ in his dating a trainee video too, saying we’d probably dig up the persons real identity in a heartbeat or something along those lines. Which, lol, that’s what his fans would do - I don’t think anyone here really cares or wants to doxx him wth?

it was almost like he wanted people to find him? Which is messed up. Edward truly just needs people to pay attention to him always, even if it’s for a negative reason.

Edited by hushiamtalking
i can’t spell

Posted

i feel like he wants his fans to hate on that guy but I mean he's a liar and kind of a jerk but edward still blindly believed him just so he could say he used to date or is dating a former trainee. I do agree no one on PULL wants to know his real identity, at least most of us don't care. It's his koreaboo fans that want to know him  and like edward, they STILL want to believe he used to train in a large company. 

Posted

he mentioned ‘the forums’ in his dating a trainee video too, saying we’d probably dig up the persons real identity in a heartbeat or something along those lines. Which, lol, that’s what his fans would do - I don’t think anyone here really cares or wand to doxx him wth?

it was almost like he wanted people to find him? Which is messed up. Edward truly just needs people to pay attention to him always, even if it’s for a negative reason.

i feel like he wants his fans to hate on that guy but I mean he's a liar and kind of a jerk but edward still blindly believed him just so he could say he used to date or is dating a former trainee. I do agree no one on PULL wants to know his real identity, at least most of us don't care. It's his koreaboo fans that want to know him  and like edward, they STILL want to believe he used to train in a large company. 

i was thinking the same thing! i think he wanted his fans to find the guy. i mean he went on about wanting to hide the guys identity but then shows a photo of him with just his face blurred?? showing the photo wasn't even necessary, it didn't add anything to the story and wasn't evidence. he definitely put it there so his fans could find the guy. i don't exactly feel sorry for his ex because what he did was absolutely wrong, but he still doesn't deserve to have a bunch of 13 year old koreaboos attacking him. i honestly wonder what he thinks about edward's video because i'm pretty sure edward said he was sure that he'd be watching it (which sounds cocky asf and like he wants to shade his ex and let him know how poorly he thinks of him without having to actually talk to him. i know that sentence doesn't really make sense, but hopefully you get what i mean).

Posted

When you watch Edwards past video's, he is always mention '' young '' Korean boys... sucking d***... it wouldn't surprise me if ''HE '' was the one who actually made the first move with his ex and wants everyone to believe that it was the opposite... If anything... Edward should be consider the stalker... Ever notice when he comments on some his followers posts its always '' young '' good looking Korean boys??...  few are his female followers... Kinda makes you wonder...

Posted

:alpacashocked: Literally Thank God for PULL. Without this site I would be following the most problematic people LMAOO...  :alpacacrush:

Posted

ok but honestly it's very possible that the guy was a trainee at one of those super small/scam companies (because they like to prey on young adults with dreams) and Eddie used him as clout because he was a " superstar idol trainee uwu" and then stretched the truth about his company (saying it was well known, etc) just to make his opinions seem more valid because he had an "inside source." I bet that someone found out he was lying and that's what prompted this video release, as it literally came out of nowhere and this kind of embarrassing confession just doesn't match up with his mega-ego personality (despite all of his flakery, he doesn't really like to pull the victim card so this is uncharacteristic). And combined with his statements that "the forums" would find his ex, I'm almost completely sure that someone DID find out the truth and was trying to expose him, but now any info that surfaces will be criticized and not believed because it's "from the forums and they're haterz," even if it actually isn't. Eddie what you doin'