• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

4091 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow I remember this thread talking about this like weeks/months before this video and the tea on his ex is pretty much exactly the same as what was discussed back then

I also found it really funny how towards the end he says his ex said he made up those lies to impress him and get him to like him and Eddy said it was kind of offensive that he thought that would make him interested in him, well he did string you along for a year and a half using those lies so..... :alpacaconfused:

Posted

That was the craziest and most desperate thing I have ever seen. First of all, the video and story was so confusing and all over the place. Second, how desperate do you have to be to let someone tell you multiple bold-face lies that YOU YOURSELF KNOW ARE FALSE, let alone your friends, and still date them well after the fact? Then he ends with "I don't have any regrets because it was nice relationship." UM, HE WAS LYING TO YOU ABOUT HIS ENTIRE LIFE YOUR ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP. HOW IS THAT "NICE"? The fact he had to jump in with the "before you all say I was with him because he was an idol, that is not the reason" before anyone made that claim pretty much says that was the reason, plus his own insecurity and just ready to jump on any guy who gives him a second glance. And it still sounded like part of him still believes this guy? Like if the guy was totally lying, why can't you say the name of the company or the idols he was best friends with but said the guy was "half-Korean, half-French, and from Canada." Like how many trainees have that background? That's way more identifiable than saying "he said he was a trainee at JYP" or whatever which you can find hundreds of videos on YT of people who say the same thing. I bet those details were so absurd he just doesn't want to embarass himself by revealing how gullible he was.

I'm still shaking my head at this mess, like lol. 

Posted

Long time lurker here. Apparently this is his ex, idk if i'm allowed to post this because this is the first time i've posted something on this time. Double checked the rules just incase, also seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2p6Tt0XGgU @ 5,34 and 6,25.

But holy fuck that story was intense i dont feel sorry though there were a LOT of red flags even your friend used to be a trainee so how come u just found out about him lying after 1,5 years of dating. 

wDb9Ck1.png

Posted (edited)

Here is Edwards Ex... the one in the grey sweatshirt tryin' to avoid the camera...

One.jpg

Two.jpg

Here you'll see him... sorry I should have just posted the video... you'll see him trying to avoid the camera and hiding people...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2p6Tt0XGgU

Edited by Burnt_Biscuits

Posted

Watching that dude duck and dive was so cringey but you could get a couple good glimpses and he really would not have been streetcasted, like he would have had gotten in on his talent.

Posted

His fans truly are delusional 20181213_125658.thumb.jpg.de23a654c64e04I saw another comment asking if it was Julien as well but I couldn't find it when I went back to screenshot this one. But I find it's hilarious that they think Edward would ever have a chance with Julien, granted Julien isn't a top star these days but he's still more relevant than Eddy 🤷‍♀️

Posted

@candyvalentine ... Julien '' Jul '' Kang is VERY much straight...  he wouldn't give Edward a second look...

Posted

kpop trainee my ass lol. when i watched the video i did think it was kinda harsh what eddie said about the guy not having the visuals to be in whatever company it was but i get where he is coming from now after seeing him in that video. 

Posted

um

QKuyKp7.thumb.jpg.6e79ab6c4ed8e13bc9bd70

gross chupa chup looking ass

Posted (edited)

Another long time lurker here but needed to share this.

In the video, Edward says he met his ex in a Troiareuke meet and greet with Joan. After seeing the photos of his ex in Joan's birthday party and seeing him wiggle his way out of the camera, I had to see if he was in the meet and greet and LO AND BEHOLD...

OMG as soon as Eddy walked in and his liar of an ex was right here staring at him like a "Swimfan", I got chills. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.50.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.50.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.50.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.51.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.51.37 PM.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPYWh8QH20 It's in this video from Joan uploaded October 2016.

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 11.52.16 PM.png

Edited by hazelnutchoco
Added YouTube link.

Posted

omg.. and to think that his ex was probably one of his so called kpop industry "tea" sources or whatever