• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

4331 posts in this topic

Posted

Awkward af pose, overly edited face and ridiculous headband, we love a slaying queen

2DC00BD7-0A13-40D1-BDD9-7CDD622500DB.png

bitch wtf I thought this was a shitty cardboard cutout placed awkwardly on top of a sofa

Posted

Awkward af pose, overly edited face and ridiculous headband, we love a slaying queen

If I walked in and saw that I would walk right out. Doing that while you look like THAT should be illegal.

Posted

If I walked in and saw that I would walk right out. Doing that while you look like THAT should be illegal.

it IS illegal. it’s called public nuisance

Posted

Boy, what the hell made you think THIS is a good look? It's not the pose or the face or the clothes.

Posted

Long-time lurker, first-time poster on this thread! I didn't watch all of the 3-hour long video (who tf got time for that LOL,) but from what everyone is saying, I'll voice out my opinion on him discussing things like korean culture/koreaboos, etc. 

When I first entered the thread, I was genuinely surprised there were rarely any comments that weren't helpful, or at least most comments were just frustrated at his inability to accept constructive criticism. It makes me sad because I watched his videos from a long time ago and genuinely enjoyed his personality. It was essentially this SE-Asian guy who was in an (arguably) xenophobic country, struggling with acne, talking about his life. He was not talking for other people; not as a Korean in Korea, he was talking as a Filipino(-American,) in Korea. And that was compelling, I actually looked forward to his videos. There's a big difference between presenting an unpopular opinion respectfully and well-informed, and just being a straight-up uninformed asshole trying to be controversial and shit. 

I think an important part of content creation is fucking up, like, you will mess up and say stupid shit that you are either under-informed, or misinformed about, which means that content creators have to remain self-aware and sensitive to commenters (both negative and positive comments) so that they understand what tf they did wrong, apologize, and do better from then on.

I still think his personality is interesting, but he needs to get his head out of his goddamn ass and accept that not everyone who has something... less than positive to say is a 'hater.' If he actually read through the damn thread he would realize a lot of the people here have some good goddamn advice for the guy. 

Posted

It disgusts me everytime I see eddys nose. He out there looking like he has a vienna sausage and two raw meatballs on his face smhBildergebnis für shaking head gif

LOL.... now that's all I'll be able to see when - or I should say IF - I watch a video of his xD

089175c3f535172238c37df71fedbc32.gif

Posted (edited)

Not sure if it’s actually him but it’s funny regardless

https://www.twitter.com/h0tmez/status/1037386576718745600

Also, kinda ot but can you guys recommend me any male asian youtubers who have good knowledge and advice when it comes to skincare and makeup?

Edited by dt_2000

Posted

https://mobile.twitter.com/h0tmez/status/1037386576718745600

Also, kinda ot but can you guys recommend me any male asian youtubers who have good knowledge and advice when it comes to skincare and makeup?

ivan lam? 

Posted

Eddy looks so much better in 2016 than he does now 😬

2E08310D-6FF0-4E26-AF66-FFB36420AD34.png

Posted

Eddy looks so much better in 2016 than he does now 😬

2E08310D-6FF0-4E26-AF66-FFB36420AD34.png

I think some people there kept saying that (and that he looked even better during his darker hair phase...)

Posted

https://mobile.twitter.com/h0tmez/status/1037386576718745600

seconding ivan lam. Also leo j who's a korean male makeup artist, and was a part of beauty beasts with eddy does a lot of cool makeup looks sometimes includes skincare in videos. Dear Miju who's a close friend/colleague of Ivan is also worth checking out.

Posted

If he HAS to do that crotch shot pose the least he could do is wear a nice suit or something but nah jorts are totally fashionable

Posted

I think some people there kept saying that (and that he looked even better during his dark hair phase...)

Yeah i agree, I think he tries so hard to look like a kpop idol and follow the trends but it just makes him look more like a fool and out of place. Not all koreans follow the trends in clothing/makeup. I think on twitter ( his old account ) he criticized Hwasa for her thighs and thick makeup only becasue she followed Rihanna.

Posted

Yeah i agree, I think he tries so hard to look like a kpop idol and follow the trends but it just makes him look more like a fool and out of place. Not all koreans follow the trends in clothing/makeup. I think on twitter ( his old account ) he criticized Hwasa for her thighs and thick makeup only becasue she followed Rihanna.

what a hypocrite, he calls out others for being a kboo when he is one himself, then he criticises others for their makeup when he cant even do makeup and straight up copies the korean middle school girl look with his too pale foundation and lip tint???????? someone needs to reevaluate themselves 

Posted

??? he WHAT ????