3582 posts in this topic

Posted

......I ..just....why the lesbian comment????wtf???????

edl.png

lmfao somebody call up immigration because looking THIS bad when the purpose of your visa is to entertain people and show them how to put on makeup is just unacceptable :hurrplz:

Image result for you gotta go gif

Posted

soo creative makeup look again guys~
i know it's a Joy inspired look but I. DON'T. GET. IT. 
why even bother doing such a bland makeup look (and film it)... it's literally just a liptint uh

This is such a mess. Joy's makeup looked nothing like this!! She had medium brown brows that were much more straight as well as more full red lips with a soft gradient not this harsh 2011 concealer lip gradient. And the orange shadow was much more bright and vibrant and less dead looking than eddys muddy eyeshadow on Joan.Screenshot_2018-03-03-22-14-38-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-03-03-22-11-21-1.thumb.p

Posted

This is such a mess. Joy's makeup looked nothing like this!! She had medium brown brows that were much more straight as well as more full red lips with a soft gradient not this harsh 2011 concealer lip gradient. And the orange shadow was much more bright and vibrant and less dead looking than eddys muddy eyeshadow on Joan.Screenshot_2018-03-03-22-14-38-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-03-03-22-11-21-1.thumb.p

Off-topic but anyone else find it strange how much lighter Joy's eyebrows are compared to her hair color? I'm no make-up expert so correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that it was best to have your eyebrows be only *slightly* lighter than your hair color if you're a brunette. Maybe it's just the lighting though. I don't know. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Off-topic but anyone else find it strange how much lighter Joy's eyebrows are compared to her hair color? I'm no make-up expert so correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that it was best to have your eyebrows be only *slightly* lighter than your hair color if you're a brunette. Maybe it's just the lighting though. I don't know. :alpacaconfused:

I think Koreans generally prefer the eyebrows to be a light colour because they look softer. I don't want to get too ot but I'm a brunette and I genera.ly prefer to have my eyebrows lighter because if I go just slightly lighter than my hair it looks to harsh on me. I think the just barely lighter colour is more of a guideline rather than a set rule. At the end of the day not everything is going to work on everyone. 

Posted

Me, after watching any of eddy's makeup videos: 

IMG_0888.thumb.JPG.2630b967931fb2de9317c

I sweAr To god, if I See HiM usE reD anD bRown aGaIn I'M gOinG to shoOt tHem riGhT ouT oF The FucKinG pAleTtE And theN MyseLf Oh mY fUckiNg gOd edDy PleAsE stOp.

Im sorry this is really cracking me up rn lmfao 

Posted

Why doesnt he notice that all his "inspired looks" look always the same? Can you really be that oblivious or does he know and doesnt care because his "fans" will praise anything without thought? 

It just bothers me that he seems justify all this with an "inspired" in the title, so he can be defensive if someone called him out.

Posted (edited)

I noticed something about some Youtube gurus, whenever their foundation looks ashy or some parts of their skin looks dry, its almost like they don't know what to do to fix it despite being a makeup gurus, like they don't know primers existed, colour correcting primers, hydrating primers, mattifying primers etc, endless possibilities and yet they always look ashy and dry

I know maybe colour correcting isn't popular in SK, but for an inspired look dude, try harder, in SK they existed

images-2.thumb.jpg.1ebc94c057cfbe7dc8a2d

korea-3ce-tinted-moisturizer-cream-makeu

then again what do you expect from a grandma looking guy who is afraid of looking like a lesbian ? 😏

Edited by Cherrydoe
Extra pic

Posted (edited)

I haven't been watching edwards videos lately but the newest one with his sister was actually pretty good

Edited by boiled_anchovy
I don't know english

Posted

Thanks for posting these pictures of Joy. They're like a breath of fresh air after going through Eddy's and Joan's thread and looking at screencaps of them. 

Posted

So with this whole Wendy yet again "imitating black people" as a talent, countdown to Edweirdo xDDDD posting a dumbass "you SJWs LMAO black people do act like that koreans LOL don't know any BLACKS rofl look at all you (n-words) LMAO does that trigger you???? xDDD" video or ig comment?

Posted (edited)

I haven't been watching edwards videos lately but the newest one with his sister was actually pretty good

I agree with this, the new video wasn't terrible at all.

Edited by Peas_stay_with_me
I forgot some major ANGLATCH for some reason. Good morning!

Posted

Is it just me or is his foundation whiter than usual? This is all I could see when I watched his video with his sis...

5180909C-1DAB-44F7-A073-BDF97ACA7006.thu

Also you can see his actual skin color at the bottom of his neck totally unblended lol...

Posted

Is it just me or is his foundation whiter than usual? This is all I could see when I watched his video with his sis...

5180909C-1DAB-44F7-A073-BDF97ACA7006.thu

Also you can see his actual skin color at the bottom of his neck totally unblended lol...

his makeup must look so much cakier in person ....

Posted

for some reason, i ended up on the other side of youtube and started watching Jeffree Star's videos, and you know what i realized? the more i watched his makeup reviews and makeup tutorials the more i realized how similar his talking to Edwards. then i went back to Edward's channel and he completely wants to sound like Jeffree. like that "B**TCH" and stuff like that are so damn similar and i feel the same vibe for each of them. i feel like Edward tries to be more like Jeffree but the fact is that Jeffree is more well known and that style... kinda suits him though? what do you guys think?