3469 posts in this topic

Posted

Which sunny are you talking about?

i only know one sunny and she's a korean girl who lives in the states, currently attending FIT 

This Sunny! I fucking love her, she's really really cute and does a lot of different make-up looks unlike edward who can only do one. I tooootally recommend checking her out!!  

Posted

I remember seeing her on someone else's channel like, maybe a year or two ago?  And every other word out of her mouth was "yassss mama" or "come thruuuu" a lot like NikkiTutorials and it really put me off. I have a real problem with straight women treating LGBTQ culture like an accessory. Is she still like that? I'm desperate for YT channels that aren't run by problematic hoes saying "not sponsored" when they were given free shit to use in the video.

Posted

i only know one sunny and she's a korean girl who lives in the states, currently attending FIT 

I don't want to derail this thread talking about her but I just checked her instagram and her photos seem pretty filtered also? Her skin color changes from one post to the next. 

Posted

Maybe I'm just feeling defensive because Jonghyun's death has been really rough for me but I'm gonna speak my thoughts anyway.

Edward has absolutely NOTHING to say about Jonghyun. He is insensitive to issues around him therefore he cannot possibly say anything that wasn't regurgitated by other people. And that whole bit about "it's important to seek help", Jonghyun WAS seeking help. He had SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder or Seasonal Depression) and he was getting treatment but he said that it wasn't really helping. He has spoke out about mental illnesses several times and said that he was trying to be happy but he just couldn't.

Everyone is trying to make videos and news articles monopolizing on Jonghyun. It's absolutely disgusting. Let him rest in peace for god's sake. The only thing I can hope for now is that people won't take idols' mental health for granted. There are so many idols with depression and people need to stick by their side instead of giving them hate for no reason.

Honestly edward should've just said something short and sweet, that's it. He shouldn't have gone on about how 'close' he was to Jonghyun, it just made it sound like he was trying to one up random people. Awful, really.

Also I head that Jonghyun didn't get good treatment like at all, it sounded like he was just getting medication but medicine can only do so much for mental illnesses. I heard that his doctor/therapist told him some really negative stuff (like how the blame was all on him and such). Honestly, I think there is a problem in South Korea when it comes to mental illness and how it's treated, but it's much bigger than people think it is. I think a lot of issues came into hand on this situation and I hope people in Korea are starting to see these flaws in their society.

As someone who is dealing with similar problems as Jonghyun, hearing that it's 'my fault' for everything bad that has happened fucking sticks to you. That feeling of never being enough and being a failure will stick even when success if right in front of you. I don't understand why the doctor fed into his depression and I hope he gets his license revoked because the doctor doesn't know how to properly help his patients. Jonghyun needed some serious help but I guess people didn't take that seriously or didn't know what to do. :(

My thoughts on Jonghyun is under spoiler to avoid going off topic. 

Posted

where did Edward say he was close to jonghyun? Didn't he say that jonghyun was an idol who didn't even know him in his post? 

Posted (edited)

"a close loved one of mine who was close to jonghyun"

we get it eddy you love name dropping and pretending you have connections to the k-ent industry but this is just not the time

@eggegg yes but he tries to make it seem like he was closer to him than any of us
(idk if i make sense sorry
:alpacaconfused:)

Edited by xxxbuttercup
uh idk how to tag people sorry

Posted

whats this....

IMG_20171222_015518.png

Posted

whats this....

IMG_20171222_015518.png

I already know which struggle YouTuber this is even with the face blurred, lmao

it's from his Christmas meetup, I like his Yuri Plisetsky cosplay

Posted

Isn't it worse for him if he brings up this site?

And there's no context of sarcasm in the posts aside from the comment he made to a fan, so I'd be normal for peopel(especially his fans...) to take it seriously?

Posted

WOAH, Eddy you are so sassy and cool, calling your haters hoes and keeping a close eye on this thread (I don't even know what he is talking about? I don't get the context)  :D

Btw am I the only one who finds it funny that the only person who dropped here to white knight and call names months ago was probably Eddy himself but none of his fans?

Posted (edited)

Just watched "Doing My Friend's Makeup #10 ft. 코가이" and lol

Screen_Shot_2017-12-22_at_16.39.05.thumbScreen_Shot_2017-12-22_at_16.39.20.thumbScreen_Shot_2017-12-22_at_16.39.37.thumb

SAME GIRL SAME. His expression is like "bitch you've been living here for how long and you STILL can't understand????" Jesus Christ. I can imagine what Koreans think when they ask Edward how long he has been living in Korea...

As for his latest video, tbh I think it's cool he waited to post something HOWEVER he could have just said "because of recent events" and stopped there. Bringing up Shinee and Jonghyun just makes me think he's like Kenny and Kennie. Can we just let Jonghyun RIP now and not use his death as a hunt for kboo followers?

Edited by gwiyomi

Posted

Omggg you can tell the thread is getting to him. Calling us “uptight hoes” lol. 

And Eddy if you’re Lurking, get the fuck over yourself. You’re a social media influence that has done some shady shit. Don’t think you’re gonna not get called out.