3228 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20171218-225936.png

Let's hope he just leaves it at this comment, which wasn't bad (but wtf with mentioning the "close loved one who knew Jonghyun personally," that was unnecessary and is like when people start talking about people who passed like they had a much more personal connection than they actually did).

Posted

this is the first time he has been affected emotionally by someone’s death? 

..... and because one of his friends was crying.... even though his family members would also be crying because of the death of a family member 

But the first time he has reacted to the death of someone is the death of a kpop Star he’s never met 

.....ok

Posted

The whole "to see a loved one of mine who was close to Jonghyun break down..." was really unnecessary. Just say it's sad that his happened and that people should be more aware of how insidious depression can be; we get it, you know nugu idols.

Posted

If edward pulls a KennieJD and makes a video regarding Jonghyuns death I am going to lose it. He's the sort of person to capitalize on this tragedy, but I'm hoping he at least has common sense to stay quiet. At least NOW he does after he made a self-wanking instagram post

brb time to actually make an instagram and tell him and kennie to shut their fucking mouths since I am This Angry.

Posted (edited)

Of course this caricature of human being has to say something “meaningful”. I am so disgusted. 

Edited by Aluminium_Siren

Posted

i8i43y85oedy.jpg

Posted

he probably won't make a video thankfully (at least i don't think he will). i mean he seems more interested in his little christmas-party-wathever which is not a bad thing rn. 

so much for being so affected emotionally blah blah

Screenshot_2017-12-19-15-36-38.png

Posted

he probably won't make a video thankfully (at least i don't think he will). i mean he seems more interested in his little christmas-party-wathever which is not a bad thing rn. 

Okay, not gonna lie I did a double take looking at that picture because that didn't even look like Edward when I first saw it. 

Posted

I felt the same^ Idk if it's the angle or the lighting but that pic looks more like...Edward..trying to look like someone else- I could just be nitpicking though. 

Posted

I felt the same^ Idk if it's the angle or the lighting but that pic looks more like...Edward..trying to look like someone else- I could just be nitpicking though. 

it might be disorted tho cos i just took a screencap of his insta story (which was a video just showing this sign)

Posted

If this is what it really looks like (without the fault of his phone camera angle and lightings), he made himself look really infantile. I always think it's embarrassing when people posts photos of themselves that look nothing like them, and then ends up disappointing everyone when their real faces are revealed. 

A little off topic but k-beauty youtuber Sunny said herself that she thinks it's not right to use stronger filters (since it hides her makeup and fools her viewers into thinking she created the look with her craft instead of photoshop and filter) when posting on her Instagram because she's a beauty youtuber. This girl is like 19? And look at Eddy, trying to look like a pale 12 year old when he's over 25 years old who isn't remotely close to his ideal Korean shade of 13. I guess being old doesn't always make you mature. But whatever, Eddy, you do do. Trick yourself into thinking you're a sassy, edgy, tough, exceptional make up artist + idol. Enjoy your short lived fame since it's not going to last long.  

Posted

If this is what it really looks like (without the fault of his phone camera angle and lightings), he made himself look really infantile. I always think it's embarrassing when people posts photos of themselves that look nothing like them, and then ends up disappointing everyone when their real faces are revealed. 

A little off topic but k-beauty youtuber Sunny said herself that she thinks it's not right to use stronger filters (since it hides her makeup and fools her viewers into thinking she created the look with her craft instead of photoshop and filter) when posting on her Instagram because she's a beauty youtuber. This girl is like 19? And look at Eddy, trying to look like a pale 12 year old when he's over 25 years old who isn't remotely close to his ideal Korean shade of 13. I guess being old doesn't always make you mature. But whatever, Eddy, you do do. Trick yourself into thinking you're a sassy, edgy, tough, exceptional make up artist + idol. Enjoy your short lived fame since it's not going to last long.  

Which sunny are you talking about?

Posted

Which sunny are you talking about?

i only know one sunny and she's a korean girl who lives in the states, currently attending FIT