• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Hello everyone!

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys! I'm an 18 year old girl living in Germany and I've only recently joined this forum despite being a lurker since 2014 or so. I really like video games, make up, cooking and drawing! I am hoping that I will find someone who is willing to explain certain features and how this forum works in general. Thank you for hearing me out and I am looking forward to my time as an active member on here! 🌹

Posted

Hello, Widowmaker! Welcome to PULL. I noticed that the other members don't really welcome newbies so I've taken the liberty to at least greet the new members on PULL. I hope you'll like it here and will have good experiences in PULL and to become an active member(or being a lurker is find too). ฅ'ω'ฅ

Posted

Hello! Thank you for the warm welcoming, I appreciate it deeply. This is such a sweet thing to do! I hope you have a pleasant day! 🌸

Posted

Hey! Do you main Widowmaker? 

Posted

Hey! Do you main Widowmaker? 

I usually play as her when I defend, unless we need a support! Other than that I usually play as Reaper, Soldier 76 or D.Va!

Posted

Hehe, I'm really excited for D.Va's buff, I like playing her. :lamaheadshake: I'm not very good with widow but practice makes perfect!

Posted

Hehe, I'm really excited for D.Va's buff, I like playing her. :lamaheadshake: I'm not very good with widow but practice makes perfect!

Likewise! The defense matrix having a cool down of 1 second will be a blessing, lmao.