• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

New PULL Rules Discussion

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

You can't delete an account at all from the site, as it screws up thread posts. However, an admin can delete your profile, turning your account into a "Guest".

So, no. You always need to ask an admin/mod directly when trying to "delete" your account. Nyx and her team are all nice, so you can PM any one of them: @Nyx, @Biscuit@BonBonChucked, @Pixel and @redbowkiki:)

Reference, this old post here. While the admin has changed, the nature of the forum's threads have not:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1434-how-do-i-delete-my-account/?do=findComment&comment=51498

Posted

I think there should be a rule about death threats and suicide jokes against snow flakes. It's very easy to sink to a lower level and tell someone to go kill themselves (just go to any of the snowflakes comment sections on youtube). It just doesn't contribute anything to the conversation and I know alot of pull members who deal with suicide and depression. Plus if something was to happen to one of the snow flakes I'd hate for pull to be pinpointed as a cause.

Posted

I think there should be a rule about death threats and suicide jokes against snow flakes. It's very easy to sink to a lower level and tell someone to go kill themselves (just go to any of the snowflakes comment sections on youtube). It just doesn't contribute anything to the conversation and I know alot of pull members who deal with suicide and depression. Plus if something was to happen to one of the snow flakes I'd hate for pull to be pinpointed as a cause.

have you experienced it before? In case you do report the post and the mods will handle it

Posted (edited)

have you experienced it before? In case you do report the post and the mods will handle it

Will do, but yeah there was an argument about it in the Margaret forums.

Edited by Flanaidiance

Posted

Do you think users should be able to insult each other?

No, it isn't what pull should come to. I think it's okay to challenge someone else's opinion but we should have a stupid fight. That is just dumb in my opinion.

How much personal info on snowflakes is acceptable to reveal? 

I think as much as they reveal online is fine.

Do you think that social justice should be part of our site? For example, should we make a greater push for acceptance of HAES, nonbinary identities, etc? 

No I do not believe that social justice should be apart of this site. I don't want it to become another tumblr sjw site. I'm okay with lgbt acceptance and race acceptance because its the norm like if you don't accept this then you're a bigot, but the whole haes and nonbinary gender identity thing is something i think we shouldn't be pushing. it is lgbt for a reason, all the extra letters are unnecessary. Just my opinion but no, overall, i believe that we shouldn't make a great push for acceptance of social justice means.

What do you think constitutes a snowflake? (I'd like to have explicit guidelines about this)

A liar, a scammer, someone who thinks their special and some type of unique only person being, or someone who is just bad in general. They don't own up to their mistakes and make excuses for their bullshit.

Should snowflakes be allowed to visit and publicly defend themselves?

This is hard for me to answer. tbh its nice drama but i think we should stick to how pull first ran.

Posted

How do you get different ranks like lumimeux or sans peril? I'm just wondering.

Posted

determination u___u
no but in all honesty I think it has to do with your 'rank' based on upvotes?

Posted

It's actually based on your post count. I think you get the title "Sans pareil" (and the little wings) when you make more than 1000 posts.

So yeah, determination...

Posted

determination u___uno but in all honesty I think it has to do with your 'rank' based on upvotes?

It's actually based on your post count. I think you get the title "Sans pareil" (and the little wings) when you make more than 1000 posts.

So yeah, determination...

oh. thx