• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7209 posts in this topic

Posted

Late to the KS cosplay party but damn she looks really dirty?? She hasn't been really doing contouring or maybe she was thinking about the artstyle too much. Like the way he's rendered in the comic makes him look super pale and kind of dead-ish for the creep factor, not like he was rolling around in the mud. Not a fan of KS or anything but those pics hurt my heart lol

Although her pics are never great quality. I guess to hide the shoops.

Posted

Screenshot_2017-04-14-21-54-54.thumb.png

what the fuck is that

Posted

Are those her brother's feet in the background?

image.thumb.png.f28d3206efdd908926016e87

Posted

She looks like an a mix of a prostitute and a clown.. I'm done with her LMAO

Posted

Are those her brother's feet in the background?

image.thumb.png.f28d3206efdd908926016e87

i want to know who is in the photo with her. Is it a friend, her brother, or the (new or ex) "bf"?

Posted

It says pastels feet in the caption, that's her friend/"twin" just thought I'd clear that up lol

Posted

Screenshot_2017-04-14-21-54-54.thumb.png

#cutefeet

:melting: 

Wtf with her pose???? 

It's not flattering and not sexy at all girl!! 

Posted

Girl looks like she got kicked out of clown school for being too inappropriate in front of the kids. 

(Also what man can get turned on with those disgusting backgrounds. There is just shit everywhere.) 

Posted

Girl looks like she got kicked out of clown school for being too inappropriate in front of the kids. 

(Also what man can get turned on with those disgusting backgrounds. There is just shit everywhere.) 

ikr? there's like fucking kids craft stuff all over the place, and she's not even a child. plus, there's like toiletries on the side like seriously wtf? I've heard of teenagers having dirty rooms or whatever but what the fuck is with her backgrounds? it's like if a bunch of toddlers were left by themselves for a week with a goodwill of items. like even if she lives with nasty people, she's old enough to surely know that's not ok im sure

im sitting here looking at her photos just like

tumblr_lqannkpmzx1qdlkgg.gif

Posted

This is just so wrong.

ll.thumb.png.fab3b6a4f99f7f894f7e7242431

I don't even have a good reaction image for this horror

just....1481784056974.thumb.png.5e2b744807177400

Posted

Childlike? Maybe a thing in children's nightmares. 

AND WHY ARE "CHILDLIKE" AND "SEXYCOSTUME" HASHTAGS FOR THE SAME PICTURE. Someone please stop her. Where is a hero when we need them the most???

Posted

i dont understand how she thinks she can call that sexy. nothing about that pic is sexy. there isnt even her usual gratuitous tacky photshopped nudity.

Posted

OH GOD WTF

1567lyl.png

Posted

I..... I have no words. I am rendered speechless. Wow.... 

Posted (edited)

Okay guys now I'm angry. So she's pretending that obese and skinny girls that are flat are praised but having a curvy figure with giant boobs and big ass is considered undesirable???

Disgusting. It's the exact contrary. I get shamed for being underweight and flat all the time. Even women in my family laugh at me because they have big boobs and I didn't get them despite genetics. They even joked that I should get them bigger because men don't like flat girls.

Also how many women fall into the trap of getting implants??? Why is it that breast and butt implants are SO common????

The only figure that gets praised nowadays is that hourglass figure with giant boobs and ass. Anyone who says the contrary can fight me.

Big girls are ok only if their stomach is flat and their curves are "in the right places" but get disgusting looks for having cellulite, stretch marks or a big belly and not so big boobs and ass.

Same for skinny. It's only okay if they have curves in the right place (again, boobs and ass).

I want to get implants because I'm so insecure but i try to love myself thank u.IMG_8533.thumb.PNG.a7d0f64d0f234ba985618

Edited by laughing_lurker