• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

7826 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She is honestly a very pretty girl and I think she has a lot of cosplay potential. I mean I know when I started out cosplaying my cosplays looked like utter trash and I am so thankful I was not posting them to the internet at that time.

That being said her boobs though. I took a look on her public facebook page (EDIT: her cosplay page not her personal facebook I should add) and found these two photos that are fairly recent (around April of this year.) I know some clothes can be deceiving and make girls look flatter but damn girl where yo boobs go?

Capture.PNG

where yer boobs go.PNG

Edited by littlewitch

Posted

She's really pretty.

But yeah she did gain some weight and such.

Posted

For some reason,I've been following this girl for a while and I right off the bat thought she had blow up boobs or something but she just posted this picture and I think she should stick with the left eye make up especially with how she puts the eyelashes-

it seriously looks a lot better that way and flatters her eye shape even more :alpacawink:

image.png

Posted

For some reason,I've been following this girl for a while and I right off the bat thought she had blow up boobs or something but she just posted this picture and I think she should stick with the left eye make up especially with how she puts the eyelashes-

it seriously looks a lot better that way and flatters her eye shape even more :alpacawink:

image.png

That looks a little better because it actually looks like an extension of her eye whereas before she had no liner extending her lash line, she just stuck lashes on and hoped for the best.

Posted

@littlewitch In those photos she looked a bit more slim.  I think she's put on some weight (not a lot).

By the way, in the video where she says, "Cosplay trash club", her boobs are spilling out and some guys says, "Dam f***ing hot lady". . . .  As you can all guess he also looks middle aged. Seriously it is like now middle aged creeps (and just creeps in general) are invading IG now and leaving creepy comments on young girls' photos.

Posted

She is a cute girl in my opinion and her natural eyes are such a lovely colour. If she continues to work on her makeup application skills and costume making, the quality of her cosplaying will improve. Now what bothers me the most about her is the fact that she calls herself a professional cosplayer. Whenever you stick the word 'Professional' in front of anything, expect all kinds of criticism. I don't claim to be a professional in driving simply because I'm a good driver or a professional makeup artist because I'm rather good at that as well. I'm alright at those things and leave the professional bit to those who specialize in it. Why not just say that you aspire to be a professional? Everyone has room to learn and it makes one seem more sincere.

natasha 2.jpg

Posted

She's lurking.

lurck.jpg

Posted

Is it just me or does she kinda look like Cecilia?

Posted

THE NEW GENERATION OF BONBONCHUU HAS ARRIVED.

Okay can I be honest? Her cosplays are super sloppy and look tacky...imo at leadt. She should wash her wigs and comb them, even style them do they don't look like a tornado... and the boob shoops...

It's like berry and bonbon created a hellspawn

Posted

That's her Koi Nami cosplay......

cosplaylol.thumb.jpg.33be69a36ab3b540913

This is Koi nami
league_of_legends_koi_nami_by_emiiliou-d

The shitty headdress she's making....looks nothing like Koi's....

headset.thumb.jpg.21a255287d6d590421d2d9

I can't wait to see it....

1000 POSTS WOOT

Posted

She should smooth out the headdress a bit more so it looks neat.

Posted

I've never seen such sloppy cosplay items before...it's like she wasn't looking at reference photos whilst making it.

Posted

The cosplay prop needs to be more even, like it's a bit bigger on one side and it needs smoothing. It looks like she did not put much time into taking measurements, that's why it's super uneven. But if she puts more time into it it would look good.

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I can't wait to see it....

1000 POSTS WOOT

I'm actually kinda impressed with the headress but then again I'm basing my opinion on the quality of her cosplaying in general :feelgud:

But she'll probably improve and become instafamous one day and delete all her old pics lmao

Posted

She should smooth out the headdress a bit more so it looks neat.

The only way that thing will smooth out is if she takes a page from Misa's book and photoshops it. :alpacawink: