• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

7826 posts in this topic

Posted

okay class with me:

BOOBS. DONT. WORK. LIKE. THAT!

Posted

She deleted that post lululu.

Posted (edited)

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 7.17.12 PM.png

Edited by alfiebombasstic
I'm not this way any longer

Posted

omg gaiss what r u talking about??? her tits are totally reeall!!!!!! st0p 0vers3xualizing her gAwdddd!!! wai r u all such haterzzzzz??//!111?/

Posted

omg gaiss what r u talking about??? her tits are totally reeall!!!!!! st0p 0vers3xualizing her gAwdddd!!! wai r u all such haterzzzzz??//!111?/

You know, if her fans spoke like this it would probably be an improvement over lecherous old men.

Posted

lol but let's be serious here she really just wants pity followers in her comments and likes so she keeps talking about her "hater site." it's like she wants to be a snowflake. too bad all she did was attract pedos though.

Posted

She posts a picture and says it's not photoshopped, yet it looks exactly like the edited ones. She must think we're stupid. If she goes on with this, she will ruin her life and regret.

Btw I noticed some comments that were crossing the line a little. We have free speech and stuff, but please try to be somewhat civil. Attacking someone or instigating is not the way to go about things. I know she's lying, but she can change into a better person. Proving why and how she is wrong can definitely help the situation, and it teaches a lesson to everyone involved. I know we're in it for the drama, but I just want a happy ending..

Posted

I've just noticed something.

c2.thumb.jpg.07be27ae5968c9debe0a8acead7

Posted

In that photo it doesn't even look like her boobs even remotely belong to her body. 

Posted

It's like one is a B cup and the other is an E...

Posted

Her photoshopped breast looks way bigger and an E cup especially compared to her unshopped breast.

Posted

Her photoshopped breast looks way bigger and an E cup especially compared to her unshopped breast.

unshopped ones are really saggy....

Posted

unshopped ones are really saggy....

I was thinking the same thing! I also think her thighs are massive in a lot of pictures compared to the rest of her body (ignoring her fake boobs). In your opinion does it look like she is editing her waist? Her unshopped one sags a lot and for it's size I wouldn't think they would sag unless at an unhealthy weight. Perhaps she has put on extra weight? 

Posted

I was thinking the same thing! I also think her thighs are massive in a lot of pictures compared to the rest of her body (ignoring her fake boobs). In your opinion does it look like she is editing her waist? Her unshopped one sags a lot and for it's size I wouldn't think they would sag unless at an unhealthy weight. Perhaps she has put on extra weight? 

In a Mirror selfie, she looked like she was at a healthy weight and slightly slim. In recent photos, she looks chubbier. She photoshops to make her look 'curvy' though. Most people's waists don't curve in as much, especially in certain clothes. She obviously photoshops her body. I don't know if she photoshops her face though (but the makeup style is awful in my opinion).

Posted

Awful makeup, shooped breast into butt, never treat the wig, and proudly called professional cosplayer. Gurl pls dun embarrassed yourself... :alpacabored: