• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

7775 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear Lord what is going on with her lashes!? Ok to be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less if she shoops her boobs a bit bigger or what not and she's admitted to editing them up and down so whatever. BUT PLEASE SORT OUT YOUR MAKE-UP GIRL. No one, I mean NO ONE wears eye lashes like that. It doesn't extend your lash line and make your eyes look bigger, in fact it does the complete opposite and makes them look tiny and swamped by these great big fluttering spider lashes. Check out some other cosplayers and see how they do their make-up, seriously don't understand why these cosplay noobs feel the need to wear mega thick fluttery cheap lashes!? I've moaned about this before in another thread but this is taking it to a whole new level! If she sorted her make-up, she'd look semi-decent no matter what cosplay she was wearing, she's naturally quite pretty too. It's just...ugh them lashes, she hasn't even put lashes on the majority of her lash line, she's just plonked them on the end of her eye to extend her lash line and it just looks weird.

However I will give her praise for making her own props and such, even though they look quite messy at least she is attempting and will get better with time, everyone has to start out somewhere.

Edited by TheObserver

Posted

For the sake of Invader Noodle fans possibly migrating to this forum (I doubt the old men will but perhaps a young WK 12 year old) and for Invader Noodler herself, I will try to explain why what she says sounds like backpedaling and why we are finding it hard to believe her. 

While the majority of the post sounds sweet she makes a lot of perplexing conflicting comments that allude to her trying to play the part of a victim. First she states "For people who haven't seen my body/ anything without any edits to anything. There is no boob editing waist editing face editing or color editing in this picture." If this is true can she please come up with a lie explain what is going on in this picture with her boobs? Based on the shape of her boobs we should be able to see nipple (just look at the bra line where the boob clearly ends) yet NO NIPPLE~ which suggests she is blowing up how big her breasts are and forgetting about things like nipples. That is one of multiple issues with these boobs.

so_confused.thumb.png.38d7d27a18df3a7244

whut.thumb.png.681a78a0f9527663e5829228b

That lump is not normal, and if she is truly not editing I feel sorry that she has cancer. Perhaps she can start a GoFundMe for her wigs illness.

Then she continues to state "It was poorly taken on an iPhone in a weird sunlight angle. The colors are all drowned out its weird idk." Yes we can tell the picture quality is lacking but the resolution is high enough that her body will not warp as if it is trying to separate like Flubber. 

giphy.gif

The colors are drowned out because she is taking pictures like my favorite source of entertainment: BonBonChuu. The light source is coming at her from behind and the way it refracts off her iPhone's lense washes out the picture. Duh. Photography/Film 101. Hell, even taking a few selfies one begins to understand this. 

"And if your new to my page I love editing I do. I just like doing it on myself because I think it's super fun, and everyone knows that I started doing it back last year."  Wait so. . .she just explained she doesn't edit (or at least not in that photo) and then explains she loves editing? Editing isn't a crime but she has to be consistently honest about it when people inquire. 

"I love myself just the way I am, and most of you know I'm a jokester. It was weird seeing that hate page saying my vines were sexual. When they were obviously jokes. But I guess they were sexual in my weird humor idk." If she loves herself why is she editing her pictures and lying about it? That isn't self love, that is trying to convince herself and her followers that she is pretty. Secondly her vines are not funny but maybe that is because I have a different sense of humor. I like puns and I like dark humor. I am not below dead baby jokes - those often make me laugh when I hear new ones. Obnoxious "SUCK A DICK" shouting with derp faces just reminds me of the small children that were so obsessed with the Youtuber Fred all of those years ago. It is the same obnoxious preteen targeted sense of humor. (I'm 22 so maybe I am getting too old for this shit. Even Invader Zim has lost it's entertainment value beyond nostalgia.) So sorry, they were not "obviously" jokes. They were obnoxious. They were sexual. To whatever varying degree most people must think they aren't funny because her Youtube has next to no views on that video. Her most popular video isn't related to her in any way.

Screenshot_19.thumb.png.bf51a8078a0c6b68

"Lmfsao but I did take their criticism in a constructive way, and I'm not upset about it." Yes, she is not upset because she posted a rant on her Instagram and calls us a "hate site". Only snowflakes get shit on - hell Taylor has lied numerous of times and still has a huge fan following on this forum so there are even snowflakes that receive adoration here. Online personalities are all over the board. The most recent thread I have been active in is Ashe Maree and despite it being a thread about a nude cam model (meaning a girl who is obviously sexual) and on this "hate site" almost all of the users in there have been saying she is pretty and don't mind her occupation. Even further some members are showing compassion and are concerned about her health. Please call us a "gossip site" if you want to be correct. Call us a "hate site" if you want to whine, play the victim, and try to suck out a follower or two for this.

"I just hope they know I like myself and I put those tags because they relate to me and are my interest and they were innapproriate but they were copied." Is she trying to say that she is pulling a BonBonChuu by explaining that she "doesn't know the definition" and therefore we cannot fault her for using the tags such as #petplay, #kittenplay, #hentai[x, y, z]? Clearly she knows about sexual content because she posts vines that talk about "yaoi anime" and characters having dicks stuck in them. Receipt of her tags is below as created by our beloved @Satan. Kittens can be sacrificed every Friday at noon in the name of Satan to show your appreciation if you run out of reputation to give our beloved Satan upvotes. 

LOL.jpg.bd0e584ee4401c49bd4f5df41c5570d9

Oh and just in case she wants to delete her vine compilation it's downloaded here for prosperity. 

InvaderNoodles Vine Contemplation.mp4

"I love editing myself because I do and I'm not ashamed of it." Again, with the editing comment as if that eradicates her photoshop lies and her sexualization of herself. Which, by the way, as an Oregonian I know our laws pretty well because I like to be a well informed citizen. The legal age of consent here is 18 years old. We understand that InvaderNoodles is 17 years old and therefore cannot participate in sexual acts. I highly doubt displaying herself like this while she is underage is a good idea.

"And I do get asked about my boobs, and they are real. The only problem is sometimes when I wear strapless cosplay I hate the wet sticky strapless bras so I use tape instead. But normally I just wear a normal bra, and I have never got a breast augmentation or surgery but if I ever do in the future I'll let you know lmfao." Her breasts appear to be photoshop without regard to human anatomy, poorly placed contouring, and wearing padded bras. Perhaps fake boobs are used too in order to give her such a weird shape with little to no nipples. Also the strapless silicone bras have nothing to do with the photo she is claiming is unedited. Secondly if ANYONE is using tape as a bra that is HIGHLY dangerous. Someone please correct me if I am wrong but one should never tape their chest and when they do it should be with bandages for binding where the boobs are tucked (almost under the armpit) which gives off a flat chested appearance. I am not aware of any other ways to use bandages on your boobs in a safe manner, certainly not to give you ample cleavage and tape is the wrong medium to use. Secondly we are well aware she wears a normal bra as it appears so sloppily in most of her cosplays (best seen in a photo found by @PinkyChan). Even further she often wears two bras as documented by @QueenOfLiars with plenty of photo evidence. Let us not forget about the contouring where she is pasty, suddenly has a harsh dark line on her skin, and then it goes back to pasty white. The evidence for that should be credited to @BibisBootyPalace. Images are placed in a spoiler as to not harm mobile users of this website.

11133742_842457075825406_442329963602573

image.jpeg.6edd3a023c40d5f8195eae3861b67

image.jpeg.c69dbe79a671e1b9c5b778ccee218

Screenshot_2016-07-16_01.42.20.png.9fef5

Screenshot_2016-07-16_01.44.09.png.e38ad

I won't comment on the shampoo/cosplay portion of her rant because I will be honest and say that I don't follow a lot of anime and manga so I am not a good judge beyond (the lack of) quality craftsmanship and eyelash disasters. 

She finishes with "so making a page "exposing me" won't help when I openly say it myself". When someone makes a page, posts an article, uploads a photo (etc.) exposing someone, it is generally intended to be seen by all. Regardless of the person in question coming forward or not. She seems to be really good at saying she edits but she won't say she edits her breasts when she clearly does everything possible both physically and digitally to give herself huge hentai oppai. She says she isn't sexualizing herself but admit to making sexual jokes. Furthermore she says that because she is "joking" all arguments that she sexualizes herself are invalid. 

Her line of logic is completely delusional but we already know she must have some screws loose, after all she supports Margo.

In short, this girl is backpedaling so hard she is backstroking.

giphy.gif

P.S. I have no idea why it won't let me hyperlink usernames in this post. Maybe too much media? Hopefully you are all following the thread so you get notifications that you are loved and professional detectives. 

Posted (edited)

For the sake of Invader Noodle fans possibly migrating to this forum (I doubt the old men will but perhaps a young WK 12 year old) and for Invader Noodler herself, I will try to explain why what she says sounds like backpedaling and why we are finding it hard to believe her. 

While the majority of the post sounds sweet she makes a lot of perplexing conflicting comments that allude to her trying to play the part of a victim. First she states "For people who haven't seen my body/ anything without any edits to anything. There is no boob editing waist editing face editing or color editing in this picture." If this is true can she please come up with a lie explain what is going on in this picture with her boobs? Based on the shape of her boobs we should be able to see nipple (just look at the bra line where the boob clearly ends) yet NO NIPPLE~ which suggests she is blowing up how big her breasts are and forgetting about things like nipples. That is one of multiple issues with these boobs.

so_confused.thumb.png.38d7d27a18df3a7244

whut.thumb.png.681a78a0f9527663e5829228b

That lump is not normal, and if she is truly not editing I feel sorry that she has cancer. Perhaps she can start a GoFundMe for her wigs illness.

Then she continues to state "It was poorly taken on an iPhone in a weird sunlight angle. The colors are all drowned out its weird idk." Yes we can tell the picture quality is lacking but the resolution is high enough that her body will not warp as if it is trying to separate like Flubber. 

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mlrm1dhVMm1qz4rgp.gif

DAMN

Edited by Satan

Posted

That gif breathes life into me. . .or more accurately it makes me laugh so hard that I can't breathe. 

Feel free to use whatever you like in the summary post to solidify her BonBonChuu snowflake status. 

Posted

That gif breathes life into me. . .or more accurately it makes me laugh so hard that I can't breathe. 

Feel free to use whatever you like in the summary post to solidify her BonBonChuu snowflake status. 

Done~

@Nyx Can you kindly move this topic to snowflake?

Posted

OMFG HAHAHA I CAN'T

Posted

Untitled.thumb.png.8a73c4a036f2acbc5e747

BYE

Ewww! He has the creep smile too!

Posted

The thing with her is - I think she has no clue what people she attracts imo she has this mindset she'll attract cuties and kind people and shit whilst she attracts juts creepy dudes who lust over her breasts when she's probably more then boobs and maybe she realized that and now feels stupid? and tries to paddle back? idk...I pity her somehow :/

Posted

I think she knows perfectly well what she is doing. She is seventeen for christ sake and should know how the internet works by now. If she can figure out how to work a hot glue gun she can figure out the internet well enough. I think she just wants to be famous, maybe get a career in Japan as an gravure idol, and make easy money. 

Posted

I think she knows perfectly well what she is doing. She is seventeen for christ sake and should know how the internet works by now. If she can figure out how to work a hot glue gun she can figure out the internet well enough. I think she just wants to be famous, maybe get a career in Japan as an gravure idol, and make easy money. 

maybe you're right >: I'm always trying to find good in people (not to say she's bad or you're saying that)

Posted

maybe you're right >: I'm always trying to find good in people (not to say she's bad or you're saying that)

Don't worry. I have seen you in the forums enough that I know your style. :alpacacrush:

I think PULL is willing to give people a fair chance. Hence why snowflakes/personalities are allowed to come on here and civil explain and expand upon what is being said and properly defend themselves or at least clarify their intentions.

Posted

Hmmm maybe you're right though. That whole Japan dream seems a  common one among those types of cosplayers who are actively on IG.

Posted

Done~

@Nyx Can you kindly move this topic to snowflake?

yes. I'll move her to little snowflakes for now

Posted

Just to add in my two cents - I feel like a lot of people underestimate a 17 year old's stupidity. I agree with the fact that she knows what she's doing and wants attention, but I also think she's really insecure and thinks that posting those inappropriate photos of not just her boobs, but her butt as well, is a form of approval seeking behavior. 

Of course, on the other hand, Nigri made her whole cosplay career out of her boobs so maybe that's what she's trying to do.