• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

7783 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't mind if she was to be sexual it's her body, but why make a song about dick when you just lip singing " MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BOOBIES HUN."  

Not a sexual person invadernoodles? OK. Her vines kinda say otherwise though... (Sorry about this post layout I can't seem to link vines without these huge gaps)

Posted (edited)

@Satan thank you for making this thread because this girl's denial to the blatant proof before us is hilarious. I haven't laughed so much since Bon. :alpacacrush:

I wonder if she buys followers because her Youtube is really bare. Granted, I am sure most people don't want tutorials on how to leave hot glue exposed or how to rat your wig. On average it runs 200-500 views per video which is extremely low in the Youtube realm. The video with the most views has no connection to her or her cosplay hobby. Since her Youtube is linked her bio, shouldn't it be more popular? Shouldn't she have more than 250 subscribers on Youtube since she has 12k on Instagram? She went to private so I can't see the picture/comment ratio nor do I know what is normal. 

Screenshot_19.thumb.png.c9c8f41a99b71dbb

Also for the laughs I took a look at her liked videos:

Screenshot_21.thumb.png.76b7a9bcef6900ceScreenshot_22.thumb.png.a6d6ffc29d638b4eScreenshot_23.thumb.png.1246e1cfba5be42bScreenshot_24.thumb.png.87c22f1793c425b7Screenshot_25.thumb.png.a1adadb0da56351bScreenshot_26.thumb.png.959a91194b8f3ef8Screenshot_27.thumb.png.f0970d861c161047Screenshot_28.thumb.png.3e9c47158cc02bfeScreenshot_29.thumb.png.08b51b23e0beb177

As shown in the spoiler above she watches quality channels such as Onision, adores the latest trendy fashion such as decora, does research about cons to maintain her "professional" status when giving out convention advice an- -DEAR LORD. Liked Video number 96 is Margo's story about Venus getting married. Of course a person this delusional believes Margo. :alpacadone: 

For reference the liked video is this one. For those that don't want to watch the 15 minute rant it's Margo rambling about Manaki and Venus being married (most of which is making Manaki out to be a pedophilic stalker), and briefly explaining how Venus stole her computer. Margo posted a summary in her comment too. Spoilered below:

In 2010 she browdcasted on Niconama, a Japanese site. He saw her. At that time, she was 13 but he decided to watch her online steps from that time on.
2013, end of August she was modeling. She tweeted:
I will be in Disneyland on 01. September. 
Reading this, he went to Disneyland and waited for 4 hours to see her. Unfortunately the sun blended her, so she couldn't see him. She was forbid to talk or to take photos, so that was a short and not even real meeting.
He kept liking her tweets and generally following her online.

We came to Japan in December 2014. She tweeted where she would go to see Christmas lights in the evening. He saw that tweet and came to that place. It was in Tokyo Plaza Omotesando. He had a little present for her, a small bear made of crystals. They talked and he thanked me. At first impression I thought he is a nice guy, and was happy for her. A few days after Christmas 2014 they went to a cat cafe for a date where they decided to be a couple. 

They went on a few dates after that, unfortunately she was not happy with his avances. She complained to me a lot about him. She then broke up with him after just 2.5 months of dating, early March.
Her complains she told me:
His kisses are disgusting.
His hands are disgusting.
The dates are boring, he has no plan what to do, I guess he doesn't want to spend for me.
We went to McDonald's for a date, I don't like that.
He doesn't put on glasses, I told him about my glasses fetish, but he doesn't listen.
He always stares at my butt, I feel uncomfortable.
(Note: then don't be in a relationship).
He is a softie and boring.
He brings the wrong presents.
He has no style, no personality.

The relationship went from Christmas 2014 until early March 2015, 2.5 months only when she broke up with him. That was when the ex-boyfirend tag started to circulate.
After 3 months being separated from him,  mid June 2015 they again became a couple.

While in Japan we went to Japanese Language school to study Japanese, and two big companies asked for working visa for us, but there is no such visa possibility like for youtuber.

In August she told me to ask him if he wants to marry her, which I did. He told me, that he was not yet thinking about that, but we decided to talk about it all together. We met on 2nd August, and all agreed, so I went with her the Hungarian Embassy on 13. August to receive her documents certifying she is able to marry. On 23. August 2013 we met his parents in a cafe in Harajuku, and on 24th August 2015 she and he signed marriage papers, which he gave the city hall the following day. 
I secretly expected him to officially propose to Venus, which he didn't, so there was no proposal and no ring. That was something I didn't like but I kept it to myself. I still happily told people on instagram that they married. People started to gratulate on their marriage, and some also asked where is the ring.

We left Japan, dropped in in London for some things to pick up, that was when we visited Paris, because the flight Tokyo-Paris is cheap, then we take the bus Paris-London and save hundreds of bucks, I figured. Travelled by bus at nighttime, visited Paris in the daytime. Smart plan, I guess. The refugee crisis affected our travel though, we waited 7 hours on the bus just to cross the border, just to get on the ferry from Calais.

After that we arrived in South Korea, waiting to return to Japan, but after a month she told me that there is a typo mistake in one of the marriage-ability documents we received from the Hungarian Embassy and therefore their marriage can not be registered. At that time she decided that she doesn't want to marry because she thought she is too young, but wants to study instead. I still insisted at the Embassy to send me the right papers, just in case there are new mind changes in near future. I received the corrected document early November 2015. She then again changed her mind and told me, that we should send back the paper. I sent it back EMS on 02. December 2015.
Their marriage was registered on 25th December 2015, so I was told.
But on 29th December she went out with the best friend of my friend after having a drink too much and was his girlfriend for 2 weeks.

January 16-17: He came to my home in Seoul, took pictures with me, I invited him to BBQ. After that weekend her behavour changed. I don't know the reason, but she sounded different. She then told me: he talked so manipulative! I want to divorce! 
I then again got angry about him, and thought it will be the best if they just cut it really.
She then paid $3000 for her studies in Korea and told me he agreed to divorce. On the 1st February we paid $150 to apply for her visa extension. 
My nerves couldn't even calm, on 3rd February she disappeared from home. 
That far about her marriage story.

After that I also found out, that though I was helping all the time with the marriage papers and basically I asked him to marry her, she chatted to him telling him: 
Let's keep this secret from mother. 

There was no ring, no proposal, no fiesta, but betrayal, complaining and break ups. If he suddenly buys her a ring it's basically from her earnings.

Somehow I am not surprised to find out Invader Nudeles supports Margo.

Edited by BonBonChucked

Posted

Her IG is public again¬w¬

Posted

kinda sad that she gives soooo much emphasis to her HUGE ANIME TIDDIES when she could actually get attention for her pretty (but some of them are really messy) cosplay designs :alpacaworry:

she should get a better wig for Peach.

Posted

It pains me because she does have her own creativity, style and flair but it isnt that hard to cut foam in a uniform/straight fashion. 

She has made a lot of things so maybe if she reduced that down a bit and focused on one rather than churning heaps out?

Posted

Seeing Onision, Margaret, and Chin Chin in her likes, as well as her admiring Bon made me throw up in my mouth a little. :drool:

At first I thought she was just kinda distasteful for constantly showing off her body, but now, hOLY SHIT.

Posted

I... I have no words other than we need to save those wigs IMMEDIATELY.

DOES SHE NOT HAVE A WIG BRUSH?!?!

Posted (edited)

Why does she like Bon so much? Invadernoodles seems like a nice girl and Bon was nuts and mean (and maybe still is).

Invadernoodles.jpgO

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

OMFG is she for real

image.png

That explains the wig... And the eye makeup.... 

I've actually known about this girl for quite a while now, and I've been so confused over her butt boobs. It's almost uncanny valley level, because they just don't seem real. Maybe they are stick on. 

But is she's going for the Kawaii desu oppai girl look, why doesn't she put more effort into her makeup? She looks 12, and her crappy makeup only accentuates that. 

And not the Bonbon Kawaii loli 12, actually 12.

Posted

578e0d0ccf8a8_Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-0578e0d29ce9b8_Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-0578e0d60bd418_Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-0

Posted (edited)

Invadernoodles seems like a sweet girl and I'm glad she wrote this on her IG. In my opinion her body is not bad. The only things that bothers me about her is how sometimes she contradicts herself and some of the things she said in her vines. But overall she doesn't seem like a bad person.  :lamaheadshake:

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted (edited)

Look, even a blind man can see that your photos are edited even we ''the hate site'' (Why do they call us a hate site ''ohhh we hate them perfect Photoshoped people'') Even that photo is photoshoped and nice blur lines at the cleave classic. As for the vines ''hahahahh I'm laughing so loud it's so funny and un cringy'' IT IS SEXUAL AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. You want to be this ''hentie'' queen and your saying your not sexualzing yourself how? Don't you all be feminizing me over my ass but WHATEVER YOU DO WITH YOUR BOOBS SURE IT'S YOUR BODY BUT BOOBS NO MATTER IF WE ARE LIVING AT THE STONE AGE OR 2123 BOOBS WILL ALWAYS BE AND SEEN AS SEXUAL BALLS. I can so point out your photoshop shit on that picture but I'll let you have it because I'm to busy laughing at the bluring of everything and the perfect rise of your boobs using liquify tool that left marks behind it on your skin. and your cosplay still sucks.

She can't cool her tits.

wDACyWM.gif

The internet, trying to prove your boobs are real.

Oh fuck it.

booes.thumb.jpg.d09355f2a253f187cc229450

Edited by Satan

Posted (edited)

578e0d0ccf8a8_Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-0578e0d29ce9b8_Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-0578e0d60bd418_Screenshot_2016-07-19-13-0

Tag yourselves guys i'm "hate page" :haiplz:

We don't care about you that much. You don't have a hate page, don't flatter yourself. This is PULL not "the invadernoodles exposed page lol we hate her". Although she does have mad skills. Seriously can someone teach me how to backpedal like that? She more or less went "waah they're sexualizing me" (again don't flatter yourself) to "haha whoops I guess i'm sexual just not in the way you guys imply, creeps, it's just humor" But yeah I guess she does seem nice..in a backpedal, "what I meant to say was", "wait you guys like me please i'm innocent" kind of way. Let's just keep in mind her "problematic" YouTube likes and posting Satan w/ a snarky caption then deleting it and continue with caution. I get the feeling she's just trying to play nice so we stop talking.

If she wants to seem professional then I suggest cutting out the whole sexual but innocent bit, combing her weeb weaves and fixing her makeup. You don't seem like a professional let alone intermediate cosplayer. these are some of your fans

Untitled.thumb.png.4d1ea74499292ea77d6b0

do you really think they're into you because of your cosplay? 

Edited by Mary Sue

Posted (edited)

NO WAIT THESE MEN ARE SO INTO HER COSPLAYING! THEY LOVE COSPLAY AND ANIME!

pedo1.thumb.jpg.867be76842c27151b8ac4845

pedo2.thumb.jpg.32c98cd4e921502e546390f8

PEDO3.thumb.jpg.7681fa99f5e16b62fe9b822c

A fun loving lady har har

53a8b9c5b984afbfff32e29a59a72bee.jpg

Edited by Satan

Posted

NO WAIT THESE MEN ARE SO INTO HER COSPLAYING! THEY LOVE COSPLAY AND ANIME! 

I mean they do fit the whole neckbeard thing...  

YOU'RE RIGHT WHAT WAS I THINKING, THEY'RE TOTS INTO COSPLAY + ANIME NOT EVEN ECCHI OR HENTAI JUST QUALITY ANIME. LIKE HER QUALITY COSPLAYS!!