• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

7750 posts in this topic

Posted

So Natasha's new thing is making didlos and she's claiming she wants to start a business making them. 

Thing is she has no idea how to start simple and work up to professional level works that'd work. 

wVDOfjF.png

8IRd8q7.png

Ra01Yzb.png

Ga53yTt.png

nLsGuiE.png

I doubt she has the knowledge to start a company anyway. She doesn't even get that her personal life and professional life needs to be separate. 

Is she trying to mutilate people WTF that's not how anatomy works!!!!

Posted

Is she trying to mutilate people WTF that's not how anatomy works!!!!

She's been buying a bunch of monster dildos so now she has to do monster/inhuman dildos too.  

Posted

The fact that this woman who hardly showers or cleans up wants to sell products other people put into their bodies and can get ill from if they aren't properly made under hygenic circumstances is literally making me feel nauseous

Rip to anyone who buys a dildo from her

Posted (edited)

The fact that this woman who hardly showers or cleans up wants to sell products other people put into their bodies and can get ill from if they aren't properly made under hygenic circumstances is literally making me feel nauseous

Rip to anyone who buys a dildo from her

At least she isn’t going into the food industry.I actually mistook her clay model as Harry Potter’s Sorting Hat and now I am even more speechless.

Edited by Marc

Posted

At least she isn’t going into the food industry.I actually mistook her clay model as Harry Potter’s Sorting Hat and now I am even more speechless.

She can get sorted into her Hogwarts House, Yeast Infection. 

Posted

She can get sorted into her Hogwarts House, Yeast Infection. 

400187A6-C38C-4439-967E-94B87AE94373.gif

Posted

I've so scared not only of the shape, but of the materials she used. When I had stretched ears I spent weeks planning what molding clay, paint, sealant to use to make my own plugs, and I couldn't find anything guaranteed safe. 

And this is noodles creating this product. For her own, and atlas's sake, I hope she uses a safe paint, and seals it so paint won't chip off inside her vagina. Gosh that terrifies me.

Posted

Aight... imma head out 

Posted

What the actual fuck?! Whaat is thaat? 🤣 I was like....is she doing modern art rn? Nope...it is a dildo. 

Posted

Omg I can't with that "dildo" 😂😂😂 There is literally no creature on Earth and likely not even in the universe with a penis like that. I kind of get the appeal of "mythical creature" dildos, but Noodles probably based her design on some tentacle monster. 🙄

Also, anyone who makes sex toys should look into manufacturing them properly. I for one would be scared to even touch that thingy 😳 will likely cause an allergic reaction. Let us not forget the time she made a costume out of fabric that she was allergic to, and wore it to a con... I don't trust her judgement on materials, and neither should anyone else who values their health. Just saying. ✌

Posted

Mfw this thread is updated:

EYxXsKeWoAELSIp.jpeg

Posted

"i love dildos!" she then proceeds to unearth this absolute atrocity LOL

she's calling it 'crafting' too? good to know if i ever want to be a professional dildo maker all i need is to have a minuscule understanding of basic arts and crafts and i'm all set

Posted

"i love dildos!" she then proceeds to unearth this absolute atrocity LOL

she's calling it 'crafting' too? good to know if i ever want to be a professional dildo maker all i need is to have a minuscule understanding of basic arts and crafts and i'm all set

Another way is to give any toddler some Playdoh.

Posted

I refuse to believe that Nat is a real person at this point. Tears are rolling down my cheeks. Please don't put this clay tumor arts & crafts project in your coochie, I'm begging her. But alas, it goes unheard.

Posted (edited)

I refuse to believe that Nat is a real person at this point.

Especially when she says random shit like this. Reminds me a bit of a robot

Screenshot_20200603-150924_Chrome.thumb.

Yes, Natasha, that IS a shoe, good job! 

Edited by Mehh