• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

7775 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah because this isn't sexualizing yourself at all. Neither is #hentaigirl. . . .

ass_ew.thumb.jpg.9ad0438e876814c5c513e41

And she claims she does this to be a cosplayer. She's a cute girl who is seems nice and is ambitious to become a cosplayer. Which is good because ambition is a good thing. But her skimpy photos are certainly not for the sake of cosplay.

omg I so agree with you. I really like her princess peach and serenity cosplays because they are her own designs and she's super creative. She doesn't rely on her body but on her design when wearing serenity, so I see a lot potential. She's also a super nice person and always answers comments and keeps in touch with followers. That's why it's such a shame she wants to have people see her as a real life hentai girl. She could just want to have people see her as a cosplay girl instead. 

Btw if you agree with her that I went to far by pointing out her boobs not matching up the rest of her anatomy, I am willing to remove the pics. I'm always unsure when pointing something like that out is nitpicking or not.

Posted

omg.. does she not know how bad she looks with those hideous wigs and lashes?? Please girl, go watch some proper makeup tutorials and stop embarrassing yourself. You're going to look back at this mess in a couple years and think wtf was wrong with yourself.

do you honesty want your family, future kids, partner, etc seeing this shit?

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_14.10.09.thumbScreen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_14.10.25.thumb

you look so much cuter here..

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_14.11.32.thumb

Posted

I love that she posted one of our users online, but she didn't show what they said. Perhaps she is afraid of the truth? She seems like a good person, but she definitely needs to change her style or whatever phase she is in because it is cringey (seriously).

Tons of cosplays can be cute without being provocative. She can go and take a sewing class or have people help her with her cosplays. There are tons of tutorials online. Cosplay takes time, effort, and money. You can start with cosplays that aren't intricate, then work your way up. Next time she should use good materials and try to make something decent. I know she's probably reading this thread right now. It's good to take criticism, and if a large group of people (who have some intelligence) are telling you that you are doing something wrong, you should probably look into it. Your followers are faithful to you because they are mostly older (probably perverted) men.

Posted

WTF THOSE LOWER FALSE EYELASH :darth:

They don't even look like lower lashes. It's almost as if she cuts top lashes and pastes them on the bottom. 

OH DEAR LORD. I JUST REALIZED SHE LIVES IN OREGON TOO. Why does the Pacific Northwest have so many cringy weebs? I promise we have decent people too. . .:alpacadone:

Rose City Comic Con isn't that big of a convention, I've been to it before but calling herself a "professional cosplayer" at her level will still get a lot of laughs if she runs around passing out her social media handles. In the Pacific Northwest anything titled "convention" attracts anime cosplayers but in my opinion RCCC is a superhero based convention (just take a look at their list of special guests) so it will be interesting to see if she sticks to cosplaying a favorite ecchi doujinshii character or if she will cross into the superhero universe. If she does stick to the world of anime I don't see there being much for her to do. :Alpacaconfused: Even though there are a ton of exhibitors they are all comic book related or throwaways (US Navy, NW Ghost Tours, Portland Escape Rooms [which is fun when you go to their locations if you have a group of friends but just a booth advertizing them has got to be boring], etc). I doubt many people would even know what anime/manga/hentai she is from if she goes running around in her "cosplay". 

Posted

While she's lurking here, why doesn't she go read the Bon thread? It'll answer her questions and maybe even change her mind about her missing friend. :hmm: 

Posted

Honestly true. Like, look at this one dude that was commenting. Pretty sure he's well into his late 40's or even 50's.

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_1.00.30_AM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_1.00.37_AM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_1.00.52_AM.thu

I'm sure all this guy looks at is her "naturally sexy" body and doesn't even care if she's a "sweetheart" or nice person. What a creep.

Posted

I think she looks alright here, no crazy lashes or blown up boobs.

11133742_842457075825406_4423299636025731456_n.jpg

Posted

When she isn't editing her body proportions or fucking with fake eyelashes she actually looks decent (average) but I don't find her to be "cute" or "sexy". This is just my personal opinion of course but nothing stands out as extraordinary about her appearance, not that there is anything wrong with that. 

She needs to learn how to properly wear false eyelashes. I have seen a lot of fuckups coming from the gyaru community (back when the Western Gyaru community raged about the brand of eyelashes you needed to wear) but this girl takes the award for worst lower lashes and application. I'm all for false eyelashes - I wear them in my day to day life because I love the look of thick lashes and eyelash extensions are a bitch (IDK if it's just light colored eyes are super sensitive or if my eyes are more sensitive than most people's eyes - but eyelash extensions were a disaster for me). Yet if you insist on wearing false lashes, be it every day or only for special occasions, at least learn how to apply them properly. I know Oregon is practically "the land of eternal wind and rain" but even in those conditions your lashes if applied properly will stay intact. Hell, taking selfies in your bedroom means their is no excuse for awful lashes. You can extend your lash line but there is a limit. . .

Also why does her bra have to show in her cosplay? I don't care if her bra is "nude" colored in her Chi cosplay - it shows and that is not "professional". :Alpacamad:

Posted (edited)

Maybe invadernoodles found out about this PULL thread rather quickly because at this point I think a lot of these types of IG people and aspiring cosplayers are aware of how many of them are getting caught by this site. Yet they still choose to do things like live in denial and photoshop.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Maybe invadernoodles found out about this PULL thread rather quickly because at this point I think a lot of these types of IG people and aspiring cosplayers are aware of how many of them are getting caught by this site. Yet they still choose to do things like live in denial and photoshop.

Yeah I agree, it must make them incredibly paranoid. 

Also I wanted to add, I wonder how her boyfriend feels about her posing like that what with all the creepy comments she must get. Idk what their relationship is like, but I'd be pretty upset with my significant other if they were taking pics with their arse up in the air for all the creeps to drool over. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

invader noodles.jpg

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpeg.03b7f427e74c5902638b3fc

why counturing the boobs so strange

they almost reach the collarbone

image.thumb.jpeg.91ba8cca37513054f72dec9her face is so pretty and she looks very young

i don't get why she's so focused on her boobs when she's overall pretty

Gotta keep attracting perverted audiences somehow. Otherwise, how can she have more likes and followers? :haiplz:

OT: Omg I just realized something. She looks like those realistic dolls a famous Russian doll maker creates. She's got the face shape especially when she puts blush on her cheeks. Maybe she could jump into the "living doll" trend. I'll watch only out of curiosity if I assumed right that she would look good in the living doll trend (and improve those makeup styles and those wigs).

Edited by Sasaking Chen

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Does her brother usually take her pictures? I don't think it's all that strange, but I cant stop thinking about that one pic with her bum in the air lol.

2016-07-16 (11).png

Edited by PinkyChan

Posted (edited)

Not a sexual person invadernoodles? OK. Her vines kinda say otherwise though... (Sorry about this post layout I can't seem to link vines without these huge gaps)

Edited by littlewitch

Posted

It's so wonderful she makes her own cosplays, she must dedicate so much time to it which in turn will increase her skill but.. calling one self a professional at this level is a little embarrassing. I just hope she refines her skills a bit more. Some works look... sloppy. Granted some images on her amino page are WIPs but.. son. 

Clearly she enjoys it though so power to you, invadernoodles! 

butpleasesortouttheboobsituation