• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7417 posts in this topic

Posted

She went on about how she wanted her hair blond but then landed on this: 

hwuh3l4.jpg

She claims it will fade and become some dark dirty blonde. But she was also calling it a beautiful mane of Dark Brown. 

5P8zETQ.png

As for the "Lewds"

Amcgoii.png

Aka the same boring stuff. Not really anything sexy or Horny about it.  

Posted

Whats disturbes me most is that she is just a bored, crazy girl that simply show her boobs to the internet and think she's a star.

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to point something out, you may probably saw her video where she was talking to Atlas asking him to fuck her and he just responded with a angry "No!" 
I assume that she was really sad or pissed because of him and postet the video on Twitter for attention because her community is going to give her what she needs. It’s actually really shocking what a C U C K Atlas is. Lmao. 

Edited by KittenMeow
Grammar

Posted

I just wanted to point something out, you may probably saw her video where she was talking to Atlas asking him to fuck her and he just responded with a angry "No!" 
I assume that she was really sad or pissed because of him and postet the video on Twitter for attention because her community is going to give her what she needs. It’s actually really shocking what a C U C K Atlas is. Lmao. 

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she & him staged it to try and sell how horny she was.

Posted

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if she & him staged it to try and sell how horny she was.

I can actually imagine her asking him like: "Atlaaaaasss! Can u Pweaseee say (Nooo) at the end of the video?? OwO I’m ur little princess noodle! UwU"

Posted

A jalapeño????? Leave the fucking jalapeño alone?? 1 you def don’t wanna put it in any hole other than ur mouth. 2 I’ve never heard of eating something spicy then getting aroused from it??? Not even on them strange ass TLC shows lmao 

Posted

A jalapeño????? Leave the fucking jalapeño alone?? 1 you def don’t wanna put it in any hole other than ur mouth. 2 I’ve never heard of eating something spicy then getting aroused from it??? Not even on them strange ass TLC shows lmao 

If anything spicy food makes people think of digestive issues. 

MjAOuIA.png

EqkdpM3.png

Nat it's the afternoon for you. Or are you saying you literally sleep in until around 2 o'clock? 

Posted

someone needs to send this girl to a professional hairstylist and stop doing her hair at home.. it looks so bad and hair coloring and hair cutting is a skill that you need to practice for years and it will only cost you more in the end trying to fix the damage.

Posted

MjAOuIA.png

EqkdpM3.png

Nat it's the afternoon for you. Or are you saying you literally sleep in until around 2 o'clock? 

it’s like a weird... long shaggy bowl cut... 🤮

Posted

no one in the entire world:

Literally not a single soul:

noodles: fuCK JalaPeNos Make me SO horny fuck uGgh now I want IMPREGNATED 😫😫💦💦😥

Posted

Did she have a full mental breakdown and chopped all of her hair or what the hell is going on with it? 

Posted

Did she have a full mental breakdown and chopped all of her hair or what the hell is going on with it? 

She complained about how she couldn't get a hair cut because of covid-19. And then she got the terrible idea to cut it herself. 

She thinks she did good. 

Posted

She complained about how she couldn't get a hair cut because of covid-19. And then she got the terrible idea to cut it herself. 

She thinks she did good. 

And what was her excuse the last years????

Posted

MjAOuIA.png

EqkdpM3.png

pick one

images - 2020-03-26T152031.687.jpeg

images - 2020-03-26T152200.015.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Apparently she decided going from talking about how she spends so much to make people horny (even though tbh 194 isn't a lot for clothes) to talking abortion and abuse and incest and rape was a good idea. 

fcxxaoT.png

j6gIDwl.png

Rest of it under spoiler: 

GpoPDrn.png

u know what would help with people getting abortions Nat?

Voting Democrat no matter who get's nominated. 

Along with pickme comic and her claiming she has a lung condition? 

Comic is semi nsfw: 

wBTQkmv.png

ET9uULCXgAAbSrR.jpg

M59ZUaf.png

zfRi4rm.png 

Edited by CareyAisha