• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

7785 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she have lost weight, I see her boobs smallers or maybe they're sagging even more and is a visual effect.

Posted (edited)

Nothing like implying you're unable to function in everyday life for 5 days because of Ovulation when other people are just fine during ovulation.

tQds4tJ.png

Edited by CareyAisha
grammer

Posted

Nothing like implying you're unable to function in everyday life for 5 days because of Ovulation when other people are just fine during ovulation.

tQds4tJ.png

i dont think most ppl notice when they ovulate.... like I sure as hell dont bc im working or going to school sheesh. Like Noodz u aren't a dog in heat stop acting like thats the case

Posted

i dont think most ppl notice when they ovulate.... like I sure as hell dont bc im working or going to school sheesh. Like Noodz u aren't a dog in heat stop acting like thats the case

I don't doubt she gets aroused during ovulation because that is a common thing, but I really think she's over exaggerating. She's probably actually sitting on her couch, bundled up, eating some popcorn or something and thinking "hmm.. What would a man want to hear right now?" And failing.  

Posted

I don't doubt she gets aroused during ovulation because that is a common thing, but I really think she's over exaggerating. She's probably actually sitting on her couch, bundled up, eating some popcorn or something and thinking "hmm.. What would a man want to hear right now?" And failing.  

According to her twitter she is only thinking of getting Mr.Beast's attention because she wants him to acknowledge her tattoo. 

875Xik9.png

SV3RH8A.png

Nothing like asking people to spam someone's mentions. 

Posted

1 I’m sure mr beast is busy/tagged/etc

2 I don’t think he wants to see ur fucking nasty trashy “work”

3 maybe he already saw the tattoo but didn’t want to say anything because of said “work”

4 he doesn’t want to bring attention to you because ur a low quality sex worker lmao

Posted

Can someone report her to peta for the living environment the dog is in? 

Posted

Can someone report her to peta for the living environment the dog is in? 

They’ll only euthanize the poor thing.

Posted

Screenshot_20200213-101614_Chrome.thumb.

Maybe they think it's fake because they can't believe someone would get so many shitty tattoos in one place and actually think it looks good. Or maybe because the work was done so poorly, it genuinely does look like an amateur drew on their leg with a pen. 

She keeps going on about it, "proving" this is real, when she should be looking into laser removal and a decent artist. 

Posted (edited)

1 I’m sure mr beast is busy/tagged/etc

2 I don’t think he wants to see ur fucking nasty trashy “work”

3 maybe he already saw the tattoo but didn’t want to say anything because of said “work”

4 he doesn’t want to bring attention to you because ur a low quality sex worker lmao

I'm betting it's number 4 because let's face it Mr.Beast is a youtuber whose main audience is likely minors and he isn't Jobo. He isn't going to direct them to a sex work account. 

If she had a sfw personal she posted this on maybe then she'd get attention from him. But we know she'd never do that. 

Screenshot_20200213-101614_Chrome.thumb.

Maybe they think it's fake because they can't believe someone would get so many shitty tattoos in one place and actually think it looks good. Or maybe because the work was done so poorly, it genuinely does look like an amateur drew on their leg with a pen. 

She keeps going on about it, "proving" this is real, when she should be looking into laser removal and a decent artist. 

She wants more name tattoos. 

p52c8IW.png

3XNoFoR.png

Nat if you can't handle people calling your tattoos fake don't get more. 

Edit:  she posted video of it and oof the tattoos really don't match each other. 

AOl1aUX.png(https://twitter.com/invadernoodles/status/1227815294984286210) 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

I'm betting it's number 4 because let's face it Mr.Beast is a youtuber whose main audience is likely minors and he isn't Jobo. He isn't going to direct them to a sex work account. 

If she had a sfw personal she posted this on maybe then she'd get attention from him. But we know she'd never do that. 

p52c8IW.png

3XNoFoR.png

Edit:  she posted video of it and oof the tattoos really don't match each other. 

75$?? Like thats still pretty cheap for a tattoo but that quality is not worth it.  As a person w/ tattoos and a lot of friends w/ whole ass tattoo sleeves, this is really bad quality; like it looks like she just went to some amateur that was cheap bc their equipment or skill is still pretty poor. Like ALL her tattoos look so bad who the fuck does she go to

Posted

75$?? Like thats still pretty cheap for a tattoo but that quality is not worth it.  As a person w/ tattoos and a lot of friends w/ whole ass tattoo sleeves, this is really bad quality; like it looks like she just went to some amateur that was cheap bc their equipment or skill is still pretty poor. Like ALL her tattoos look so bad who the fuck does she go to

I remember a loooonnnngggg time ago she said something about going to one specific man because she “felt safe” with him ???? I’m assuming it’s a guy out of his house which seems far less safe then going to a parlor lmao

Posted

tQds4tJ.png

I think that's just her making everything sexual for attention, maybe she read up on woman being more horny during their ovulation or so. if she'd really go that extreme she'd be like this during 5 days for every month, she only brings this up now so clearly it was only brought now to her attention that this is a thing (or that a dude said he has a fetish for that)

p52c8IW.png

3XNoFoR.png

This tattoo looks tragic. i can only imagine how much more tragic the fricking tiger tattoo must look by now if that was made by the same artist

also funny how that tatoo artist tells her that it's bad quality and looks like felt pen and she again instead of listening to them and find a better tattoo artist in the future or admits she fucks up, of course she goes on about how she didn't make a mistake at all, how it was cheap and that's why it looks like that. because... we all know she thinks she's perfect. sorry but that mr beast logo looks like someone leaked a black ink pen on her leg

but at least someone is finally telling her it looks bad af

she's just so cheap on everything she does in her life, it's as if bad quality is her brand

I remember a loooonnnngggg time ago she said something about going to one specific man because she “felt safe” with him ???? I’m assuming it’s a guy out of his house which seems far less safe then going to a parlor lmao

i'd rather go to an actual professional tattoo artist rather than to a cheap weird dude just because he makes me 'feel safe', which is a weird wording anyway, maybe she means he kisses her ass and praises her body or so, wouldn't be surprised if that was her reason for letting him ruin her body with these cheap tattoos. anything for male attention, right?

Posted

She got upset people dared to point out she might regret it. 

W0Moypw.png

(The tweet: pgMsuGa.png)

She calls it "Small" Nat that's not small. Small is a tiny dime sized heart on your wrist not a name and logo tattoo that's visible from afar. 

Posted

She got upset people dared to point out she might regret it. 

W0Moypw.png

(The tweet: pgMsuGa.png)

She calls it "Small" Nat that's not small. Small is a tiny dime sized heart on your wrist not a name and logo tattoo that's visible from afar. 

This girl thinks her vagina's small. Based on her gynecological-exam quality nudes, this is total bullshit. She has no spacial awareness.