• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6817 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lots of stuff to unpack here but to keep it short: If atlas and her started meeting in 2017 then why was she whining for months about wanting that picasso guy around 3/4 years ago? She also literally posted a video of herself crying over yet another dude a year ago or so (it's still up on IG!). She wants to make everyone believe atlas and her have been dating in private for years now but we all know she started mentioning atlas only a few month ago when they took photos at a con for the first time. The hypocricy never ends.

EDIT: she wants randos to touch her boobs at cons? she was raging about people sending her compliments just recently because she's engaged. but touching her boobs is fine? wth.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

it honestly really bothers me that she got hinata’s abilities wrong, hasn’t she cosplayed her multiple times at this point? naruto meant a lot to me as a kid so that’s prolly why it bothers me so much but genuinely that’s super basic naruto knowledge, how could she not know if she’s a fan of the series? also i hate the way-too-small tops she uses like i get she’s tryna make her boobs look sexier by having them bulge out of the top but it really does the opposite, super unflattering 

Posted

Lots of stuff to unpack here but to keep it short: If atlas and her started meeting in 2017 then why was she whining for months about wanting that picasso guy around 3/4 years ago? She also literally posted a video of herself crying over yet another dude a year ago or so (it's still up on IG!). She wants to make everyone believe atlas and her have been dating in private for years now but we all know she started mentioning atlas only a few month ago when they took photos at a con for the first time. The hypocricy never ends.

EDIT: she wants randos to touch her boobs at cons? she was raging about people sending her compliments just recently because she's engaged. but touching her boobs is fine? wth.

Wait, did I misunderstand her tweets? I thought she said that Atlas saw her in 2017 at a con, but only talked to her at a different con this year?! I'm confused :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Wait, did I misunderstand her tweets? I thought she said that Atlas saw her in 2017 at a con, but only talked to her at a different con this year?! I'm confused :alpacaconfused:

I understood it as her saying they'd been together ever since 2017, but wait I just re-read it and now i'm honestly confused since she starts the tweet with 'how our relationship started: we saw each other in 2017' and then 'we never talked, we met in 2019'. So yeah you're right, and I think i missunderstood it xD

but i'm still not sure how she truly means it since she used that tweet to confirm they didn't just start dating when they met in 2019? (aka the meeting after which they also got engaged) wouldn't her confirmed he stalked her since 2017 make it even creepier?

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

I understood it as her saying they'd been together ever since 2017, but wait I just re-read it and now i'm honestly confused since she starts the tweet with 'how our relationship started: we saw each other in 2017' and then 'we never talked, we met in 2019'. So yeah you're right, and I think i missunderstood it xD

but i'm still not sure how she truly means it since she used that tweet to confirm they didn't just start dating when they met in 2019? (aka the meeting after which they also got engaged) wouldn't her confirmed he stalked her since 2017 make it even creepier?

That's what I'm thinking too... the thought of him just watching her from afar for two years is all kinds of creepy. And then they got engaged almost immediately after meeting for the first time?! Like, wow, their relationship sounds so strange and downright unhealthy. I wonder how long it'll take for it all to crash and burn... I'm honestly surprised they're still together tbh :') 

Posted

That's what I'm thinking too... the thought of him just watching her from afar for two years is all kinds of creepy. And then they got engaged almost immediately after meeting for the first time?! Like, wow, their relationship sounds so strange and downright unhealthy.

I think he's just the dude she wants. i mean following her since 2017 keeping her in mind, that's some dedication (yet creepy). A guy being obsessed with her is just what she wants since it means he won't look at other girls. And she wants to be the no 1 without working for it, so he already likes her and she doesn't have to put effort into making him appreciate her. it sees like she wants that kind of weird, unhealthy relationship.

I wonder how long it'll take for it all to crash and burn... I'm honestly surprised they're still together tbh :') 

They will break up once he ever talks to any other woman ; )

Posted

Imagine building a relationship over the fact that both you and your bf are perverts..That's ridiculous.  The way Nat talks to her followers like "He can't breed me but you can" Or whatever makes me feel like she'd easily cheat. Idk about her bf but if they think they're a good couple because they both like boobs then I wouldn't doubt him cheating on her as well

She acts like she never grew up, she seems like a kid or teenager who doesn't know how relationships work. Like, isn't she a grown woman? What the fuck is wrong with her?