• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6908 posts in this topic

Posted

This dumb bitch. Wash your dirty feet and clean up¬†your background. ūüôĄ

Posted

I'm almost certain they're from Dolls Kill, I've had those exact boots sitting in my cart for almost a year but could never justify paying that much for boots you can't wear very often. They're extremely cute but she just can't style them. I think Alexa Poletti (spelling?) reviewed these on her YT channel a while ago!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Tbh it's not that the boots themselves are bad,they just clash with the vibe she was going for 100%. 

Because when Noodles said she was doing things for Halloween she apparently meant she was going to scare us with how bad her outfits were 

Posted

Agreeing that the boots look cute af but she doesn't know how to coordinate an outfit and should ask a female friend for help with it (if she had any).

Posted

Agreeing that the boots look cute af but she doesn't know how to coordinate an outfit and should ask a female friend for help with it (if she had any).

her internalised misogyny is probably so strong that she wouldn't even want to look up to any other woman let alone get actual advice

Posted (edited)

ZJsDMdw.png

Noodles please I'm getting second hand embrassment 

Warning for nsfw stuff but also for the mess she leaves in the background. 

EFVjsodU4AA9XGK.jpg

Vpo2weJ.png

EFTcXzxU4AA5Xui.jpg

g1eS0aQ.png

EFVjsoZUUAA0qZX.jpg

EFTDlP8UEAAs8ve.jpg

EFVjsoaUcAA5cJz.jpg

EFVhIRIUwAAdQaD.jpg

(yes noodles have proof u cosplayed and sexualized a 10 year old that's a great idea /s) 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted (edited)

EDIT: nevermind.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Why does noodles have trouble matching clothing? So many times she puts together an outfit that looks tacky because each piece of clothing doesn’t match. 

Posted

Just seeing that bench wish me make a test for  STD.......

Posted

Just seeing that bench wish me make a test for  STD.......

THE CHRISTMAS STICKERS I-

Posted

Noodles: Why don't people pay me 

also noodles: 

28BBvSI.png

Qdh1MZb.png

The "Dick" in question 

4U5JwUu.png

qcgjD7C.png

Posted

also noodles: 

28BBvSI.png

Qdh1MZb.png

The "Dick" in question 

Hidden Content

The fact that she retweeted that illustration from someone with the username "Lolis4me" is a whole new can of worms i don't think I want to open.

Posted

also noodles: 

28BBvSI.png

Qdh1MZb.png

The "Dick" in question 

Hidden Content

Gotta admit, that is one beautiful dildo. But she's gonna trash it so. Such a shame. 

Posted

She did a cow set. And it looks cute minus the fact the top cuts into her boobs like crazy. 

EFcXD3GU8AA0aeB.jpg

EFc8OQyVUAABDdM.jpg

EFc-62MU8AYuDqz.jpg

EFc4ZhTUcAEeuCj.png

Jfc she needs to get stuff that fits her. 

Also she thinks hitting herself with a mirror and doing wax play is a good idea. 

EFdutw4UcAACfI1.jpg

EFdqkJpUEAAuDbT.jpg

On the same bench she did all the other stuff. 

Posted

Geez, that top looks like it is made for 8-year-olds... It looks so painful for her to wear, why even bother putting on a top, if it physically can't even cover your nipples? Like, that defeats the only purpose of it? Or is this another type of "sexiness" that I don't understand?

On a side note, that bench looks so dirty and used which really makes me cringe...

Posted

Who the fuck is taking those pictures though like is it her or someone else I feel bad for the person who has to take her photos