• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6974 posts in this topic

Posted

How often is she drunk as hell while making photos?

Posted (edited)

She needs to learn to pick clothes that suit her body. Small bikini tops can be sexy if you do it right, but this one is not okay.

From one saggy boobed lady to another, Natasha, get the bikini tops with support. There is nothing flattering about that tiny tube looking thing. How can you double bra everything but then pick a swim suit that sits that low?

20190623_144355.thumb.jpg.17d0da0a994aef 

Edited by Mehh
trying to hide image on mobile

Posted

She needs to learn to pick clothes that suit her body. Small bikini tops can be sexy if you do it right, but this one is not okay.

From one saggy boobed lady to another, Natasha, get the bikini tops with support. There is nothing flattering about that tiny tube looking thing. How can you double bra everything but then pick a swim suit that sits that low?

Hidden Content

The same way she thinks this looks good

D9xPeV2UEAAXNtX.jpg

fucknotattoos material right here

Posted

The same way she thinks this looks good

D9xPeV2UEAAXNtX.jpg

fucknotattoos material right here

the flower looks like it has herpes....

Posted

Remember when the worst she could do was make cheap-looking cosplays? Ahh me, those were the days...

Posted

the flower looks like it has herpes....

So does Natity 

Posted

I wish I could figure out how to upload from my phone but I was looking at comments on her tattoo on Instagram n someone pointed out the whiskers aren't even on the tigers face.. Lmao guuuuurrrrlllll

Posted

I wish I could figure out how to upload from my phone but I was looking at comments on her tattoo on Instagram n someone pointed out the whiskers aren't even on the tigers face.. Lmao guuuuurrrrlllll

I got it for you. Surprised she didn't remove it yet20190624_151434.thumb.jpg.4c10356c23ca08

She knows it's bad. Why else would she keep defending it like “Yeah i like it, it is what I asked for. He showed me before tattooing it multiple times and I agreed each time.”

He kept asking if it was right probably cause he knew it was terrible and was basically saying “seriously? you sure?”

Posted

She's claiming another fetish. 

Nat Fetishes aren't pokemon you don't have to catch them all. And it's not toxic to point out your terrible tattoo is terrible. Grow up. 

ziE5Gnz.png

cblxZUH.png

Posted

Has a tattoo fetish but hates the process of getting one?? Isn't that usually the appeal of tattoos??? She's so fucking whack lmao 

Posted

She could've just followed the common thing and said "tattoos are hot"/some other bullshit. Wtf is "It turns me on how the skin feels when it heals"

Posted

The way she worded her 'tattoo fetish' made me want to gag like just say the healing process is what you like the most or something LMAO

Posted

She's claiming another fetish. 

Nat Fetishes aren't pokemon you don't have to catch them all. And it's not toxic to point out your terrible tattoo is terrible. Grow up. 

ziE5Gnz.png

cblxZUH.png

People don't forget you have a tattoo fetish, noodz, just nobody really cares. 

Posted

i love how instead of just saying she likes something its gotta be a FeTiSh

Posted

i love how instead of just saying she likes something its gotta be a FeTiSh

I totally get her tho, the coffee I had this morning was so amazing, it's my fetish now.