• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7364 posts in this topic

Posted

wEkNa6Z.png

probably should of thought about that before posting your full name and location.... she really should rethink her "career" choice she really is stupid

giphy.gif

Noodles this is why you need a personal. So you can talk about stuff going on at home over there and creepers are less likely to find where you live. 

Also you can actually interact with non-nsfw accounts without coming off as a creeper yourself. 

I'd be calling the cops on these people though. 

Posted

Noodles this is why you need a personal. So you can talk about stuff going on at home over there and creepers are less likely to find where you live. 

Also you can actually interact with non-nsfw accounts without coming off as a creeper yourself. 

I'd be calling the cops on these people though. 

Natasha has such an interesting logic

"OmG gUyZ, i SUppoRt FeMale cosplayers" then blocks female cosplayers in her discord and cannot stand being not center of attention

"WhY do YoU guYz kePt GettIng muH nuDes?! It HuRtz my Income!" then proceeds to send out her full nudes for free then complains about how it hurts her income.

I don't even..

Posted

q0s3Awq.png

in which noodles would be turned off by herself 

Also appareently she was getting rude messages from someone pretending to be a sex worker. And noodles messaged the actual account and noodles said she deteled those messages she made. 

I wish I could of seen what she said. 

But shes retweeting things like this: 

6QqJCDL.png

Like noodles no one cares about her emails anymore and the twitter account is so obviously biased as fuck so why you'd ever trust them I'd never know. 

Posted (edited)

It has been said once, and it will be said again...

If she breathes... shes a THOT

Edited by Quantic

Posted

It has been said once, and it will be said again...

If she breathes... shes a THOT

a filthy thot.

Posted

Gad9oIf.png

WHY DOES SHE BRAG ABOUT THIS?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY?!?!

ce5.gif

also yeah its pretty OBVIOUS by how extra nasty ur hair looks

honestly do guys not appreciate at least the bare minimum in the cleanly-ness department??

Posted

Ew.

Noodles. Sell your stuff for more. Or if you're going to sell your stuff low,have the prices make sense. 

7uZCEcy.png

sU6qPNj.png

Also stop retweeting posts about sourcing art and retweeting unsourced art. 

YXGRFlS.png

YrUgmFg.pngjynI0Rb.png

And get a personal already literally none of the guys following you want to see the kid who died in the shooting when they're trying to jack it. 

Posted

Gad9oIf.png

WHY DOES SHE BRAG ABOUT THIS?!?!?! WHY WHY WHY?!?!

Bitch's hair is so greasy it looks like she got out of the shower...? Like it's wet with grease *retching* She just looks like she smells like a stale bag of Cheetos, old milk, and sweat. 

She probably does this a lot and I'm just like... Why do you take pride in being so fucking disgusting? I dont get it. It's not cute, it's not an endearing trait, it's gross. Animals clean themselves more often. 

Blegh, sorry. Bad personal hygiene when you have access to a shower bothers me to no end.

Posted

Bitch's hair is so greasy it looks like she got out of the shower...? Like it's wet with grease *retching* She just looks like she smells like a stale bag of Cheetos, old milk, and sweat. 

She probably does this a lot and I'm just like... Why do you take pride in being so fucking disgusting? I dont get it. It's not cute, it's not an endearing trait, it's gross. Animals clean themselves more often. 

Blegh, sorry. Bad personal hygiene when you have access to a shower bothers me to no end.

her hair looks like the end of an abused broom. Natasha, it's gross, genuinely gross and I can tell you know you're gross

Posted

her hair looks like the end of an abused broom. Natasha, it's gross, genuinely gross and I can tell you know you're gross

It's gonna look worse because she wants to dye it again. 

cT01Khw.png

Shes dating someone by the way. I assume the name is fake because I bet even Noodles isn't that dumb to give her boyfrend's real name out and also Atlas VanderBelt sounds like the name of a fictional rich guy. 

Noodles. I don't care your boyfriends supports your nudes. More power to you I guess. 

But if you're going to sell your nudes,don't give freebies like this: 

KEzMhbN.png

And don't make it a pinned tweet. 

No one needs to pay a dollar for your stuff if you give it for free.  

Posted

I'm really shocked no one has posted these yet, but I'm actually so proud of her for acknowledging this. That's such a huge first step

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 11.16.13 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 11.16.20 AM.png

Posted

I'm kind of thorn apart everytime she makes a sudden tweet in which she completly is out of character and admits to her wrongdoings etc. On the one hand I feel like she's being honest for a second and makes very serious tweets, saying she will become better and sharing that she's actually aknowledging her wrongdoings and will try to work hard. But on the other hand these feel so out of character to me and even her grammar and wording is off compared to her usual tweets that I can't help but feel like she sort of got a friend to a actually be a manager for her and do damage control for her? the reason i'm assuming this (i literally have nothing as proof to back it off, it's just my feeling) is because we've seen this before and it were always just empty words that seemed to make us (or others who don't kiss her ass) be less harsh on her or believe we are all in the wrong about her. an example would be when she admitted she has a hoarding problem. she claimed to know about this since years and that she's going to start, claiming she'll start cleaning up etc. but then she never did? and it just felt so scripted to make people be 'oh look, she's working on herself. let's not point out anymore that she is covered in dirt'. when really she never prove she even lifted a finger and in her pics her house is still dirty? and she contradicts herself by showing pics and bragging about not having washed for a week, and making cosplay pics on a dirty couch, even tho she claimed she wants to get rid of the problem? yet she sounds proud of 'still looking cute despite not having showered for a week'? it just feels so off to me. also about the new tweet, she claims she was in therapy because of that but she made passive-aggressive tweets just a few weeks ago? and she never mentioned therapy despite bragging about her depression before. she snatched someone else's medicamentation bottle a year ago or so to make an edgy pic of it and to brag about her depression. and now she actually claims she went to therapy and stuff for the past months but she never mentioned it and never showed up her own meds? it is just so contradictory. also why is her punctation and grammar suddenly so correct in the newest tweets? just compare it with her other tweets and her video descriptions (those that sound like written by a kid), this somehow doesn't sound like her at all. sort of feels like someone else wrote that for her and told her to just post it on her twitter. in addition also she suddenly calls picasse a 'they' when before she ALWAYS referred to picasso as a 'he'? i'm so confused about everything here and i'm not buying it. and i don't know why this silly post became so long, ohmygosh. i should not check this thread, there is always so much off about it. 9_99_99_99_99_99_99_99_99_99_9

Posted

I honestly love her explanation and admiting her wrongs, but it will only matter if she won't talk about Picasso again. If she wont bring him up again in a very negative manner, she's good to go and I'm proud of her.

Posted

Why force yourself to eat something you don't like? You can taste good without pineapple. All you have to do is have a normal, healthy vagina and a clean vulva. 

Also, if she mostly eats only fruit, why did we always see so much talk of ramen and empty cups of it in her pictures? Unless switching to mostly fruits and veggies is how she is losing weight. 

Saying all of this makes her look insecure. I can think of so many better ways for a sw to reply, but I'm sure she just knew it would end up on here and wanted to let us all know that even though she doesn't shower for full weeks, she still “doesn't smell fishy and tastes great!”

20190510_131550.jpg

Posted

Why force yourself to eat something you don't like? You can taste good without pineapple. All you have to do is have a normal, healthy vagina and a clean vulva. 

Also, if she mostly eats only fruit, why did we always see so much talk of ramen and empty cups of it in her pictures? Unless switching to mostly fruits and veggies is how she is losing weight. 

Saying all of this makes her look insecure. I can think of so many better ways for a sw to reply, but I'm sure she just knew it would end up on here and wanted to let us all know that even though she doesn't shower for full weeks, she still “doesn't smell fishy and tastes great!”

20190510_131550.jpg

I actually did research myself on that topic once.. because insecurities sometimes hit you.. and it got debunked that pineapple is the superfruit of improving genital fluid's taste. It's just important that you drink enough water and eat any kind of healthy food. It's not specifically about the pineapple, she doesn't have to eat it. 

The message from Thedoctor15 is weird anyway, how does the look of a genital give you the impression of the taste?