• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6310 posts in this topic

Posted

Has anyone else noticed that her instagram account invernoodles has 65k followers and her backup account invadernoodles2 has 35k followers but that she gets 100-800 likes per picture on both accounts? i never really noticed but it feels like her followers are either ghosts or bought.

Posted

conspiration theory: noodz was wearing a green bra because she wanted people to look at her boobs 

i mean, it looks ugly af but it gets a lot of attention bc of the color..

Posted

Has anyone else noticed that her instagram account invernoodles has 65k followers and her backup account invadernoodles2 has 35k followers but that she gets 100-800 likes per picture on both accounts? i never really noticed but it feels like her followers are either ghosts or bought.

Just a day after I posted this her TMM pic where she lies on the bed (which is her most recent photo) went up from 100 likes to over 3K likes just within a few hours without any tags while her other most recent pics are at like 50-300 likes her pic, wth. Now I wonder if she lurks her of if one of her wks lurks her but whatever, just feels kind of weird to me.

Posted

She posted more of her lewding the middle schooler and The second one worries the hell out of me. Just how tight that corset is. 

D45Pny7UcAAqo4n.jpg

D45Q923UEAEyV_y.jpg

Posted

I don't know how anybody could think a picture like that is stimulating. It looks so unnatural and I bet she was uncomfortable as hell while wearing it. 

Posted

I think her makeup is really cute in these tbh, but it irks me so much that this character is underaged (14). Like, I watched TMM as a CHILD. I don't want to see my childhood shows sexualized... And I guess that's the big thing that I have against her: she sexualizes children. Ichigo, Ash, etc. 

Posted

These are cute. Look at that smile. She has been smiling in the recent pictures and it makes them look much better. 

20190424_181311.jpg

Posted

i honestly don't understand how she looks at normal shots of herself n "sexy" ones n goes "GEE THE SEXY ONES R BETTER" 

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

20190425_100051.thumb.jpg.efb7649879b71b

Soooo I found this on her Instagram. You can clearly see her wearing the pink bra underneath. 

So whoever said that she's back to the old 'I'm wearing 2 bras so my boobies look like balloons' Trick, was (sadly) very right.

(I can't put the annoyance, that this off color bra is giving me, into words):alpacadone:

20190425_100642.thumb.jpg.097deaf4c80064

On another note. You can see how red and irritated her skin is from the pressure of wearing two bras, a corset and a dress. Yikes:alpacaworry:

Who knows, meaybe she's gonna try telling us that she has a 'hurting myself to the point where it's no longer funny because it's gonna leave permanent damage to my body' fetish.

:happee:

Posted

These are cute. Look at that smile. She has been smiling in the recent pictures and it makes them look much better. 

20190424_181311.jpg

she looks so cute ...and clean!

Posted

I think her makeup is really cute in these tbh, but it irks me so much that this character is underaged (14). Like, I watched TMM as a CHILD. I don't want to see my childhood shows sexualized... And I guess that's the big thing that I have against her: she sexualizes children. Ichigo, Ash, etc. 

It is worse, Ichigo is 11-12 in the manga. This bitch lewded a 10 year old (Ash) and an 11 year old. She literally lewded CHILDREN. 

Remember when she got the ladybug costume and she swore she would not lewd ladybug and she didn't? Those were good times 

Posted

I'm cackling of all the things to retweet she retweeted this 

Sh4bghR.png

She has no right to insult anyone else about dirty their home is. 

Also she retweeted this

0nSIxjx.png

and I can't help but get annoyed because sex isn't that simple? Not everyone is gonna cum each time specially depending on the experience levels and other factors. Plus if the other person is into Vore or something else like that there is nothing that's going to help you there.  Also the tweet their retweeting is so vague it could literally be a shit post so idk. I know for sure Noodles is just retweeting it to seem cool or something. 

Posted (edited)

I am shook by how cute she actually is. What is this. Please do more of this.

Edited by Rosami

Posted

She posted another version of the BDSM test. And she still doesn't get how it works. It's better than the one where she claimed she was only 1% vanilla but she still doesn't get having 100% in that many things is weird. 

D5GtLyhVUAA1qWz.jpg