• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6674 posts in this topic

Posted

It's weird looking at the beginning of the thread and her now. She looks so much better clothed in the early stuff. 

Now shes a creep whose telling the world she's reading and sexualizing minors while refusing to change and improve herself. .  

Posted

ad3LYYd.png

shes so dumb taxes are due tomorrow???? lol she fucked

Posted

ad3LYYd.png

shes so dumb taxes are due tomorrow???? lol she fucked

Shes only doing it now? Shes been going on about Sakura-con but ignoring the taxes? 

Someone is going to have to apply for an extension. 

Posted

Y'know, maybe this wouldn't have happened if Noods had a lick of responsibility.

Posted

CaaAAAAaalled it on the taxes screwing her over. The last 2 years have been especially brutal for freelancers in the US, so I´m not surprised she's actually earning even less than what we assume. Sucks :/ 

Posted

well not only that but i'm sure she didn't put aside any money for taxes :S

Posted

She also edited her patreon page to hide how much she makes but judging on patron count it should be around 1200$.

Posted

Noodles posted two pictures of the tiniest cut she got on a finger for some reason. 

But this is just ironic in a sad way: 

MLqhg6k.png

Still retweeting noble whose been revealed as trash for claiming a sexual harasser with a +10 year track record of horror stories about him is just being bullied by 'teh sjws!1!",but she also follow onision so no surprise. 

Posted

I'm not very active in this thread but does she ever have sex with a person instead of a dildo? 

Posted

I'm not very active in this thread but does she ever have sex with a person instead of a dildo? 

I don't think she has ever talked about having sex with an actual person. Who'd want to stick their dick in her anyways?

Posted

I don't think she has ever talked about having sex with an actual person. Who'd want to stick their dick in her anyways?

The tons of older dudes following her most likely. 

Posted

The tons of older dudes following her most likely. 

Goddamn, I forgot about that.

Posted

Shes writing more music and I'm so confused 

D4dlCriU8AEzDAo.jpg

Posted

Shes writing more music and I'm so confused 

D4dlCriU8AEzDAo.jpg

I hope someday she can find someone to enjoy and understand her  thoughts she seems very desperate for that kind of connection; think that’s why she’s sharing her songs/poems?