• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6310 posts in this topic

Posted

Each time I comeback to see what she is up to, she always ends up being worse than before. Nothing wrong with being a sex worker, but honey, if you want to be a sex worker you've got to take care of your apparance since you know... it's literally what you're selling. 

She should invest on proper wigs, makeup, costume (not the one from Aliexpress or wish) and a good camera / a good program to edit her videos. On top of that instead of putting all her selfies that she took in one go on Instagram, she should choose the most flattering one and edit it properly. She could also use OnlyFans?? I don't know. 

Anyway that's noodles we're talking about, probably sure she will ends up making things worse. 

But she claims she doesn't make enough money. At one point she said she was too poor to by ramen when she was still making 2000 on patreon. So she isn't about to spend too much on any of her work. 

And yet she retweets and  posts about sex work not being as easy as just spreading your legs, that it is hard work, when she doesn't do anything to show that. 

Posted

I see it like that: If someone is already lazy in general then they will complain about stuff being hard even if it's easy for many other people who are used to working. She doesn't know how much work other models have or how much work they put into photoshootings or makeup because she never works with any other model either. I think that actually working with someone else could be an eyeopening and good experience for her!

Additionally I think that she is suffering from the same problem as YandereDev: She spends tons of time reacting to other people's comments and stuff. Of course she won't make lots of progress (in her case photos) if she has to reply to all the comments she gets or if she has to rant or argue with people online. She spends lots of time on that as can be seen on her Twitter acc. That might be why the photosets themselves feel kind of rushed.

Posted

I kinda feel sorry for her ,she's all the time in her dirty room taking naked pictures of herself. Girl needs to get a life ,friends ,a real job and stop being locked in a bubble where you get paid for doing nothing 

Posted

Eh, I don't feel sorry for her. 

I don't judge her for her job, it's perfectly okay to be a sex worker - no shame in that, but she managed to fuck up her own career by spoiling her followers with freebies, making her Patreon useless and therefore destroying her income, because now her followers have no reason to pay for her content - it's all free on Twitter. And she judges people who share her content around, like it's their fault that her income is fucked. I judge her for this, because she could be successful at her job, but she's not and someday no one will buy her content and it's going to be real hard for her to get a job that's not sex-related, because when you search her name on Google, this thread appears (and another photos too...).

She's also very immature and hates other girls, besides she's very self-centered and everything has to be about her. I imagine that having a friendship with her is very complicated, so maybe that's why she has no friends.

Also, she's completely and perfectly capable of at least cleaning her own room, but she's too lazy to do that - she's too lazy to take care of her own appearance, the most important thing on her damn job. wtf.

She's a mess and she doesn't tries to get better. 

Screenshot_42.thumb.png.41c70d2d3ac2dd13

also why is she selling lewds for $1? wtf girl

Posted

Screenshot_42.thumb.png.41c70d2d3ac2dd13

also why is she selling lewds for $1? wtf girl

Agree with everything you said, but I’m just quoting this part for the sake of saving space.

So, Nat has officially fucked her career over by giving away too many freebies... and her way of fixing it is trying to lure people in with cheap content... for $1. My god, she’s stuck in a tornado of her own mess and she can’t get out. Because people will only ever wanna buy her cheap stuff now, if they even do that. I bet 70% of her fans just sit back and wait for her to post free content, they don’t even have to do anything.

This is so sad.

Posted

SHE INCLUDED HER "POEMS" IN HER 1 DOLLAR TIER I AM DHHSJJSJSJJSJD

Posted

It doesn't help she post previews of her videos too that end up showing enough for people to get what they want out of it. And also that she stares at the Camera the whole time basically. 

Just post a picture preview. 

nsfw under cut 

XEjy2HC.png

47AntGV.png

gc55pjf.png

ZV3a3Vw.png

FxOexgh.png

PuOIJhP.png

uA4gp9f.png

Posted

Why is everything she does so goddamn unflattering... :alpacaworry:

Posted

All the rough handling of her breats that she does because she thinks it is seductive is really taking a toll on her body - large breasts sag, it's normal, but hers have changed drastically in recent times and are sagging way more than before. Her poor body. She is not taking care of herself at all. 

Posted

All the rough handling of her breats that she does because she thinks it is seductive is really taking a toll on her body - large breasts sag, it's normal, but hers have changed drastically in recent times and are sagging way more than before. Her poor body. She is not taking care of herself at all. 

in her samus cosplay her chest was sagging so much that she looked flat. Other people that cosplay samus always look fine. I don’t mean to body shame or anything but it would’ve looked way better if she wore a bra

Posted

OT but is belly buttons really that high up on a body?

Posted

OT but is belly buttons really that high up on a body?

She’s probably just got a really long body and that’s why hers looks like it’s way up on her stomach.

What’s bothering the living crap out of me is her shaving her nether parts with one hand only. Girl, you’re gonna cut yourself. And god knows with the amount of random shit you put near your pussy, having tiny little cuts on it is probably not very good.

Posted

Isn’t it bad to put shaving cream near you privates? Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t you put aloe Vera or something else when you shave your pubic hair? 

Posted

Isn’t it bad to put shaving cream near you privates? Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t you put aloe Vera or something else when you shave your pubic hair? 

Hmm, I don’t think there’s an issue with using shaving cream to shave your privates...

Posted

In what sane mind would anyone give freebies every single day? You could do that if you have reached a milestone Natasha. And you thought that it's a glitch that caused your lewds to be spreading around the internet? I cringe at her lack of self-awareness it's painful. 

I might need a holy water after seeing that. Not only she needs to learn how to pose and not act unflattering but you know. A proper editing of the video and btw iirc i watched her youtube video and most of them are blurry and nauseating because of camera flailing around