• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6629 posts in this topic

Posted

I just thought the placement of these two tweets was hilarious 

C3135E85-E868-4D46-858F-02AAD1EDE582.jpeg

This looks like from a parody or troll twitter bot so it's kind of hilarious she is dead serious when making tweets like these

Posted

I just thought the placement of these two tweets was hilarious 

C3135E85-E868-4D46-858F-02AAD1EDE582.jpeg

she's just contradicting herself

Posted

Didn’t she make one tweet that she was going to clean?? Whatever happened to that? 

Posted

'[...] Eating disorders can emerge at any weight,' she said.

'Clinicians need to have a high level of suspicion about a possible restrictive eating disorder in all patients who have rapidly lost weight or lost a significant amount of weight—even if the young person is not underweight at the time they present.'

from here

I've been to mental hospitals and there were anorexic people with overweight. Maybe she barely eats or she throws up after. The way she edits her body also suggests that she might consider herself as too fat. Which is sad, bc imo her natural body looks absolutely okay and healthy for a girl her age.

Hi I know this post was from quite a while ago but I feel like I want to clear some misinformation about the entire claiming she has anorexia. While yes I can believe she developed disordered eating and body dysmorphia from shopping her body so often but under the Oxford medical diagnosis (or the ICD-10) to be eligible for a doctor to diagnose you with anorexia you must check off all boxes including being under a BMI of 17.5. She just never fell under that, and even more so from personal experience I was admitted to hospital quite a few years ago with an eating disorder but even though all my behaviors fit under the criteria of Anorexia Nervosa with a binge purge sub-type because my BMI was at 18.9 they classified me under EDNOS (eating disorder not other wise specified). You can have anorexia or bulimia at any size in your life but unless you fully fit in the very specific criteria then no medical professional who actually knows anything about eating disorders would diagnose you with it definitively.

Thank you for my Ted Talk, I'll go back to lurking again :alpacadone:

Posted

I'm on my phone so i can't screenshot but her Samus cosplay is so awful what on earth lmao 

Posted

I'm on my phone so i can't screenshot but her Samus cosplay is so awful what on earth lmao 

What a waste of an outfit tbh. 

D19RELiU8AAlbNi.jpg

D19Y6M-UgAA4z6b.jpg

D19fRRSUcAEAgFc.jpg

D19vMTEUYAE8jLS.jpg

D19wMSMU4AAmpjo.jpg

GMwwMtF.png

Noodles. You over estimate how much people like you. 

Posted

So she ripped her Samus cosplay just for some shaky ass pictures that aren't even good? God, what a waste. Noodles, why are you like this?

Posted (edited)

u guys this is boring 

she didn't even post about her samus on her discord, theres only 4 channels and 2 are empty.

I'd say the server is dead but it feels like it hasn't even started... I understand it'll take a little to get started but why advertise it then???

what even is foreign lewds??

edit: also nobody tell her samus is canon trans or her her "dick girls" fetish is gonna be activated (gross, just be respectful noodz)

Screenshot_20190319-010718_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190319-010729_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190319-010858_Discord.jpg

Edited by dummy
a thought

Posted

u guys this is boring 

she didn't even post about her samus on her discord, theres only 4 channels and 2 are empty.

I'd say the server is dead but it feels like it hasn't even started... I understand it'll take a little to get started but why advertise it then???

what even is foreign lewds??

edit: also nobody tell her samus is canon trans or her her "dick girls" fetish is gonna be activated (gross, just be respectful noodz)

Screenshot_20190319-010718_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190319-010729_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20190319-010858_Discord.jpg

Where is it stated that Samus is canonically trans?

Posted

Hidden Content

GMwwMtF.png

oh my God noodles how low can you get! I gotta give props to Mariah atleast she didn't rip her Samus cosplay bodysuit. I don't like bodysuit but that one makes me wanna throw my phone away

Hidden Content

GMwwMtF.png

oh my God noodles how low can you get! I gotta give props to Mariah atleast she didn't rip her Samus cosplay bodysuit. I don't like bodysuit but that one makes me wanna throw my phone away

Posted

Hidden Content

GMwwMtF.png

Yeah tbh what also surprises me is that she looks genuinly pretty and cute with that samus wig??

like just look at this photo:

D19RELiU8AAlbNi.jpg

and it would genuinly be a cute photoshooting if she focused it on samus and taking cute pictures of the costume instead of ripping the costume apart.

and that's honestly so confusing to me.

Where is it stated that Samus is canonically trans?

Samus' character designer Hirofumi Matsuoka stated in an interview that Samus is a newhalf. The term is the japanese equivalent of what we know as futanari/shemale. So many people assume that he meant that Samus is a trans woman but that he didn't know the correct term back when he stated it because the interview is very old (from 1994 or so). But it could also be he was just referencing to Samus masculinity when she is wearing her suit. There is no canon confirmation for which way around he meant it tbh. If anyone knows more or knows of some canon proofs please feel free to add to this because I have never seen it being confirmed 100% in any of the games.

Sadly she reminds me a lot of Mariah recently. She has the same attitude in regard of Mariah's famous quote that the cheap Samus suit gave her all the fame. It's like admitting to being lazy and admitting to never putting passion and effort into something because the easy way is more comfortable. It's sad when young woman admit that they rather want to walk that path since I love cosplayers who are passionate and chose costumes that are hard to make and time-consuming for the sake of passion instead of chosing fame and easiness over anything. Guess I just don't like it when people are openly proud of being lazy.

Posted

I think Noodles looks pretty when she's not shoving her boobs/ass in the camera. Personally, I really liked her Yuno.

Screenshot_39.thumb.png.2d0fcfc11221ec71

Maybe the wig is a bit messy, but even so, she looks good. I like her smile! And sometimes, she looks good in other cosplays too, it's such a shame she rathers doing half-assed lewds...

Posted

I think Noodles looks pretty when she's not shoving her boobs/ass in the camera. Personally, I really liked her Yuno.

Screenshot_39.thumb.png.2d0fcfc11221ec71

Maybe the wig is a bit messy, but even so, she looks good. I like her smile! And sometimes, she looks good in other cosplays too, it's such a shame she rathers doing half-assed lewds...

TBH at least the side eyelashes as seen in her Princess Serenity and earlier cosplays are gone

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks the way she replies to comments is off ? She always sounds disgusted or pissed by the way she replies it sounds like « ew don’t even ask haha » « i’d really rather not answer ew just fap to my pictures and don’t talk to me ever pls ^^ » « what a dumb question lmao you guys all gross me out haha please stop engaging with me I just want money » idk I feel like if I were one of the guys who comment or want to talk to her i’d feel pretty offended and my fantasies of talking to my hot lewd imaginary gf would vanish really soon with how much she likes to remind them she doesn’t open dms or whatever, it’s good to have boundaries and make them understand it’s a job and she is playing a character but the way she replies it’s like she’s not even trying to be nice about it ? It’s like she really doesn’t even want to play the « nice girl » for them, some sex workers go overboard with this and sound very flirty which gives a lot of fans false hopes but come on there is a middle ground lmao I don’t understand how she has a fanbase because she sounds like she doesn’t even like her fans and reminds them everytime, maybe it’s just me but everytime I saw her reply to comments she sounded pretty harsh and cold.

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who thinks the way she replies to comments is off ? She always sounds disgusted or pissed by the way she replies it sounds like « ew don’t even ask haha » « i’d really rather not answer ew just fap to my pictures and don’t talk to me ever pls ^^ » « what a dumb question lmao you guys all gross me out haha please stop engaging with me I just want money » idk I feel like if I were one of the guys who comment or want to talk to her i’d feel pretty offended and my fantasies of talking to my hot lewd imaginary gf would vanish really soon with how much she likes to remind them she doesn’t open dms or whatever, it’s good to have boundaries and make them understand it’s a job and she is playing a character but the way she replies it’s like she’s not even trying to be nice about it ? It’s like she really doesn’t even want to play the « nice girl » for them, some sex workers go overboard with this and sound very flirty which gives a lot of fans false hopes but come on there is a middle ground lmao I don’t understand how she has a fanbase because she sounds like she doesn’t even like her fans and reminds them everytime, maybe it’s just me but everytime I saw her reply to comments she sounded pretty harsh and cold.

No, you are not the only one. I think some people here will agree to this. I mean she rants openly about how she dislikes anyone who follows her twitter (where she posts free stuff) but doesn't sign up her patreon as well. How clearer could she make it? To be fair there are people who want to support creators simply by liking or retweeting their posts because they can't afford support every creator they like with a bunch of money. I think her problem is that she finds herself to be super great and super pretty and if someone doesn't like her enough to pay her, she'll take that as an insult to her beauty or greatness and get mad at that person. If people get offended or turned off by her cold shoulder and passive-aggressiveness? By all honesty she has thousands of twitter followers and only around 100 patrons or so. Those other thousands of people are there for her freebies and won't even sign up for her 1$ tier. I think that speaks for itself.

Edited by CosplayQueen