• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6817 posts in this topic

Posted

LMAO this topic got real good real quick. I was waiting for this topic but I wasn't sure if she was worthy of talking about. I guess so because lol,

"And the worst i've done is post in a shirt and shorts like wtf"

tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.thumb.gif

tell that to the hashtags "hentaigirl" "oppai" "hotcosplay" "ecchiworld" and "ecchigirl" via the last picture of herself but sure we're the problem. I'll just say that people don't follow her for her great cosplay and I'll leave it at that.

Posted (edited)

Not enough back tracking and covering up can save you from le evidence :haiplz:

At least she can't pull a Bonbon and blame PULL for sexualising her, she does a damn clear job of that herself. Those hashtags make me cringe every time, just like the ratty-styled wigs.

Edit: all her white knite comments are men SURPRIIIIISE

Edited by SentientPizza

Posted

Posted (edited)

Honestly true. Like, look at this one dude that was commenting. Pretty sure he's well into his late 40's or even 50's.

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_1.00.30_AM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_1.00.37_AM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_1.00.52_AM.thu

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S CLEARLY INTO COSPLAY1!!11

Also I can't wait for the white knights to come.

EDIT: She set her account to private. Although that's not gonna change anything lol. The next thing she is going to do is change her name....Which isn't going to change anything.

Edited by Mary Sue

Posted

OMFG is she for real

image.png

Posted

OMFG is she for real

image.png

Dead and gone my friend. May she rest in peace with her oddly Photoshopped body and lies.

Posted

Aw she made her account private after calling out her bullshit :anime:

Dead and gone my friend. May she rest in peace with her oddly Photoshopped body and lies.

No wonder she misses bon chudick, they have something in common

Posted

Posted (edited)

I have a few friends who still follow her that can get screenshots if need be :meowplz:

196264670.v1390056133.thumb.jpg.b390b929

Can we talk about the fact other than she sucks at doing her makeup why is she talking like a 2 year old?

And the abuse of the bloody blush :phftt:

Save the video btw lul

Edited by Satan

Posted

Can we talk about the fact other than she sucks at doing her makeup why is she talking like a 2 year old?

Save the video btw lul

Why is she always pulling that face!?? In every selfie it's the same mouth open face. It's really not kawaii desu-nya. :darth:

Posted (edited)

Yeah because this isn't sexualizing yourself at all. Neither is #hentaigirl. . . .

ass_ew.thumb.jpg.9ad0438e876814c5c513e41

And she claims she does this to be a cosplayer. She's a cute girl who is seems nice and is ambitious to become a cosplayer. Which is good because ambition is a good thing. But her skimpy photos are certainly not for the sake of cosplay.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Only 4 pages and this thread is already a favourite.

How long until you think she signs up for an account and comes in tits flailing about how mean we all are? 

(And for the love of God you apply lashes to the lash line, not the temple of the cheek.)

Posted

196264670.v1390056133.thumb.jpg.b390b929

Save the video btw lul

The way she talks reallyyyy reminds me of JemmaKuma :lamasad:

Posted (edited)

Her thighs remind me of chicken drums :harharplz:

And maybe she doesn't realise she's attracting horny old men with the hashtags instead of fellow cosplayers.....  But on the other hand she wouldn't have to nearly show us her boobs and ass if she didn't.
If she really were a good cosplayer she wouldn't rely on showing her super fake boobs and skimpy costumes. Because if you were good you would attract attention without doing all of that shit in every single post...

Screenshot 2016-07-16 02.42.09.png

and isn't it hilarious she's trying to convince us she did "gardening work "for six fucking hours

Because if her chest were as big as she claims it to be she would die in less than half an hour 

Because that's what people with giant chests do.they suffer from back pain 22/7 . In case you wanted to make up more believable stories :alpacafedup:

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.654ec3590be954d6af518eadc117f573.jpg

Edited by BibisBootyPalace