• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6309 posts in this topic

Posted

Was noodles out naked in the snow that whole video? 

When she admitted she might not have power that week. 

Noodles I get you trying to take advantage of the snow but if you don't have a good way to warm yourself up do not do 16 minute dildo sucking naked in the freezing cold.  That's how you catch a cold. 

Also I'm still spooked by her retweeting the pairs of lungs to the same account she posts and sells nudes. News stories are one thing actual pictures of organs that aren't normally outside the body are another no one wants to jack it to lungs. 

Posted

Update time? Update time.

BB190109-DA39-4E2A-A8E0-F9B8883AE0BC.thu A76B2930-FEC5-4548-ADC6-E27D174CEE52.thu CC11C4B2-BCF7-43BB-846B-451EDF8823D6.thu E264C745-D0DE-47D9-B615-AD0DFA23A12D.thu 22ADEB1E-30B8-42D1-8421-B70F41C8A4F0.thu 4EB905D8-8F3D-48D9-8080-38BAA9114BBD.thu

@ that last one: Nat, it’s because you’re saying “I can’t” as if you wish you could, but they’re oh-so-underage, that they’ll keep asking you. If you truly want people to stop asking you to fuck/date them, don’t say you can’t do it. Say you won’t do it. Don’t send them mixed signals and then blame them for being persistent.

Posted

Alright, so, some updates from twitter, and let’s start with some what-the-fuck:

B9F35B5B-B063-4C31-AFD3-31EA56129D90.thu

Please, Noodles, keep this to yourself. If I saw her at the con, I wouldn't even shake her hand because of this tweet and because she nasty

Also, she's boring as fuck. What does she has to offer besides half-assed nudes and bad written songs/poems? Nothing. 

Posted

She complains about kids under 18 on her page, yet lewds children not even in the teens. Do you ever stop and consider things before you post them?

All of her little rants recently have been fueled by what other sex workers say. Not that they are wrong. People should buy their work and kids shouldn't be on their pages. But she can't think for herself. She sees that someone else said it and then says it as if she is trying to fit in. 

Before she started retweeting this stuff she was fine shoving her crotch in the face of anyone who would look, even if they didn't mean to. She didn't start raising prices until she saw thats what other girls do. 

Posted

Alright, so, some updates from twitter, and let’s start with some what-the-fuck:

B9F35B5B-B063-4C31-AFD3-31EA56129D90.thu

So, yup, @Fukawa Toko you were right, it was Mei

747C95CC-2A9C-497A-9015-0C777A9C1920.thu

And the rest has to be censored because this is Nat, and you know where this is going

Hidden Content

Excuse me while I sob hysterically in the corner case Mei deserves better than sucking a dildo in the snow...

I am sad to be right...

Noods, I'm sorry but you are a disgusting human being on so many levels right now and I implore you to get off the net, stop tarting yourself and just actually fucking use that grey matter that you were born with and grow the fuck up and make a business plan for yourself. It will help in the long run and also, seperate accounts, make a private and business cause as long as you post overwatch stuff, kids will come cause news flash, kids love overwatch.

Posted

CC11C4B2-BCF7-43BB-846B-451EDF8823D6.thu 

Well, it's impossible not to take freebies with how many freebies you are sending out lol.. :alpacaconfused:

Posted

BB190109-DA39-4E2A-A8E0-F9B8883AE0BC.thu CC11C4B2-BCF7-43BB-846B-451EDF8823D6.thu

So, you literally send freebies to people yourself. You post them to your public accounts for free. People will see them even if they don't follow you if other people retweet your freebies. You literally spread them yourself and people will take them because you are handing them out. And then you get mad if these people don't like you enough to pay you for seeing more? Okay. This is literally not how your business should work. This literally reminds me of these scummy people who will walk to you on the street and push something into your hand like a flower and say: 'now you touched it so you have to pay for it!' It's literally... stupid.

Posted

So, you literally send freebies to people yourself. You post them to your public accounts for free. People will see them even if they don't follow you if other people retweet your freebies. You literally spread them yourself and people will take them because you are handing them out. And then you get mad if these people don't like you enough to pay you for seeing more? Okay. This is literally not how your business should work. This literally reminds me of these scummy people who will walk to you on the street and push something into your hand like a flower and say: 'now you touched it so you have to pay for it!' It's literally... stupid.

It's been shown that if you have something for free people can sample and be drawn to,they're more likely to buy your other stuff. Of course that assumes the free stuff isn't enough to fill the possible Customer's needs. 

Noodles puts out so much free stuff that chances are those following are mostly happy with the free stuff they get that they don't go further. She has censored and uncensored stuff. Videos clothed and unclothed. So many. 

Noods, I'm sorry but you are a disgusting human being on so many levels right now and I implore you to get off the net, stop tarting yourself and just actually fucking use that grey matter that you were born with and grow the fuck up and make a business plan for yourself. It will help in the long run and also, seperate accounts, make a private and business cause as long as you post overwatch stuff, kids will come cause news flash, kids love overwatch.

Not to mention she posts stuff like this

vEZu3m1.png

prdMMz2.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0ZIVufV4AAY6eE.jpg

on the account.  That doesn't look like something related to sex work it looks like a person with their cat struggling with cold. Cats, Overwatch,you talking about you and your neighbors struggles dude to the lack of power in the cold,and cat pics like that are going to lead younger people to you noodles. 

This is why we keep telling you to make a separate personal account. Also because you gave away which city you live on your twitter.  :alpacabored:

Posted

22ADEB1E-30B8-42D1-8421-B70F41C8A4F0.thu 

(new account, first time posting, but i've been lurking this thread for a while now...)

Noodles... if you have one page, and you post both business and personal content on it, it's not a business page. At least, it's not a good or effective business page.

I know it's been said a million times in this thread but she really needs to have separate business and personal accounts. Obviously she enjoys her personal stuff getting attention by virtue of being on her main account which already has a lot of followers, but it's unprofessional and probably costing her a lot of fans/money — not to mention, if she said she was making a personal account, people would be interested in following it too and I'm sure she could still have an audience for her personal life stuff.

Posted

Natasha is actually supporting Tearzah, a known abusive artist who has a long and terrible history of having stolen off other artists, is fetishising kids, rape and abuse and has their own thread here on PULL: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10511-tearzahdolliegutsfaedoll/

tear.thumb.png.001dd55c34c1687ad4d1fbd38

I'm disgusted. She requested a person who is known to make lolicon and shotacon art to draw Kanna for her.

Posted

I'm disgusted. She requested a person who is known to make lolicon and shotacon art to draw Kanna for her.

Have you expected anything better from a woman who also likes lolicon/shotacon stuff??? Like I'm more surprised that she would give money to anybody, I always kinda saw her as a person who doesn't like lending money to people. 

Posted

i've been lurking on this thread lately and this is pitiful and entertaining (at least for me). 

i went to her twitter account and she ranted about kids going to her twitter when she's the one who posted uncensored nudes in the first place. Uh huh, keep going with your nonesense Natasha

Posted

i've been lurking on this thread lately and this is pitiful and entertaining (at least for me). 

i went to her twitter account and she ranted about kids going to her twitter when she's the one who posted uncensored nudes in the first place. Uh huh, keep going with your nonesense Natasha

maybe she should consider using another platform then or locking up her account. i noticed a lot of nsfw twitter accounts put a lock bc they actually care about minors safety, but natasha cares more about herself and probably rants about the kids visiting her account because she feels like the kids are the ones being unfair to her. a bunch of fully nsfw accounts private their accounts and only accept followers who seem adults or don't have any indications in their profile that confirms they are younger than 18. at the end of the day she can't stop children from doing it unless she privates herself, but she needs the attention, so she won't do it. and honestly i bet she is only giving the kids ideas by openly ranting about it.

Posted

Natasha is actually supporting Tearzah, a known abusive artist who has a long and terrible history of having stolen off other artists, is fetishising kids, rape and abuse and has their own thread here on PULL: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/10511-tearzahdolliegutsfaedoll/

tear.thumb.png.001dd55c34c1687ad4d1fbd38

Why am I not surprised?
oh yeah,cause noodles knows nothing and doesn't do enough to make sure shes doing things right. 

KTRnwjy.png

If you can't find the wig. Don't make it an option noodles. 

Also could she have choose a worse looking dildo for these? 

D0dP63CVYAA0o_I.jpg

D0dMosDVAAA0WUQ.jpg

D0dLt5PVsAAEDQn.jpg

Posted (edited)

Also could she have choose a worse looking dildo for these? 

Hidden Content

is it... upside down?

also, ew! She keeps posting how she hasn't showered in a week because of her power being out, which I can understand. No place to wash up.. but she has been posting pictures during that time? We knew she was dirty, but now we can see her recent pictures and know there is a full week of freaking sweat and oil and stench coating her body in them.

Edited by Mehh