• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

6303 posts in this topic

Posted

Because she's stuck on her "sexy baby girl" mentality while also looking like a sticky mess. The cake seems appropriate to me. 

Posted (edited)

So Uh. I went to check her twitter again because I'm always interested to see what she posted. 

So first tweets I see that isn't the pinned one is her in lacy red lingerie. 

TJnaGgA.png

ekxpEGD.png

WTqnJtH.png

Next post Actual real life fucking organs. 2 pairs of Lungs. 

I assume from like,a lung transplant or like teaching based on the photo but noodles the fuck?!

Y5mw5Vk.png

And then a lot of jeffee star and a video she posted already.  

The point is though you don't retweet real life internal organs to your sex work account!  She isn't even pretending to be into guro or retweeting a bunch of other non smoking things. So it's just out of no where. 

Edited by CareyAisha
I had more to say.

Posted

So Uh. I went to check her twitter again because I'm always interested to see what she posted. 

So first tweets I see that isn't the pinned one is her in lacy red lingerie. 

Hidden Content

Next post Actual real life fucking organs. 2 pairs of Lungs. 

I assume from like,a lung transplant or like teaching based on the photo but noodles the fuck?!

Hidden Content

And then a lot of jeffee star and a video she posted already.  

The point is though you don't retweet real life internal organs to your sex work account!  She isn't even pretending to be into guro or retweeting a bunch of other non smoking things. So it's just out of no where. 

Sometimes, the shit that Noodles retweets reminds me of a middle aged person on Facebook, stuff that they found to be "deep" and "educating"

Posted

Big lols at that cooter pic with the filthy drain and a bunch of bottles knocked over. 

She always looks like she just rolled out of bed at 3pm. Just kinda greasy and dirty :beardo:

Posted

Guys.. her body doesn't look like the recent red lingerie pics. At ALL. She's chubby irl (and proud of it, dont attack me), and in those pics she has a skinny body. Wat

Posted (edited)

Guys.. her body doesn't look like the recent red lingerie pics. At ALL. She's chubby irl (and proud of it, dont attack me), and in those pics she has a skinny body. Wat

She easily could just be sucking her stomach in. 

Edit: Also I looked on her twitter and her power seems to be cut off due to snow? And she could be snowed in. 
In which case holy hell that sucks to say the least.  Heres hoping her power gets back soon and she makes sure to stay warm in the meantime. Same with PK if they're still living in the house too. 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

You spread your legs and take pictures. It really is easy. Anyone can take nudes. 

20190225_141002.png

Posted

She easily could just be sucking her stomach in. 

Edit: Also I looked on her twitter and her power seems to be cut off due to snow? And she could be snowed in. 
In which case holy hell that sucks to say the least.  Heres hoping her power gets back soon and she makes sure to stay warm in the meantime. Same with PK if they're still living in the house too. 

ekxpEGD.png

vs

Screenshot_20190211-045909_Twitter.jpg

Posted

You spread your legs and take pictures. It really is easy. Anyone can take nudes. 

20190225_141002.png

"I don't wanna y'all to you further"

squint.thumb.png.0c51c9f51fccac021c048cd

Posted

Some stuff that made me scratch my head or going, "That better not be Mei..."

Screenshot_20190226-111610_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190226-111556_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190226-111541_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190226-111522_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20190226-111355_Twitter.jpg

Posted

noodz doesn't even bothers to clean up her background for her photos and says that her job "isn't easy" asdkflsfj ok

Posted

I’d cry if my cosplay items gotten dirty or would get worn out because of negligence. But then again she never wears clothes so... :/

Posted

Alright, so, some updates from twitter, and let’s start with some what-the-fuck:

B9F35B5B-B063-4C31-AFD3-31EA56129D90.thu

So, yup, @Fukawa Toko you were right, it was Mei

747C95CC-2A9C-497A-9015-0C777A9C1920.thu

And the rest has to be censored because this is Nat, and you know where this is going

1D060BA8-5E85-49A4-958E-1D1F804853E8.thu 003C58EF-F38B-4CDE-AE6F-F56FF0CF4477.thu 02D1BCB8-D5F8-4ADD-B1D7-DB854223D4D6.thu C15F854C-712F-4C99-8B36-FF953F8FAE18.thu 3F0F4005-B47F-417A-A36B-593F17F6091E.thu

Posted (edited)

People who go to public conventions already declearing that they'll be horny when you shake hands with them (and yeah she might be shaking hands with minors) and stuff are creepy af. Imagine a middle-aged man would have made a tweet of the same nature and everyone would have freaked out. It's as equally creepy to me and I wish she kept that to herself. But I guess she says this stuff to make her followers think: 'Oh my god! She's horny while attending a con! Such a lewd horny queen!' While all I can think of is her pulling nonconsisting people and other overwatch cosplayers she takes photos with and meets there into her mess as they will be recognised as 'having taken a photo with her while she was horny'. Talk about cosplay isn't consent, huh... Sorry if I'm reaching but this is creepy to me.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

So she claimed on twitter that the place she was shooting in was private, so, supposedly, there was no danger of an innocent passerby seeing her naked and doing things with a dildo. Has Nat finally learned? Do we dare hope?

Also, it’s amazing hearing her speak the same way she writes her descriptions: “I pour ice all over my body, and my mouth, and I suck dick with it, it’s a HUGE cock, so... I hope you like the video!”