• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5852 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_43.thumb.png.9f26c6e48372078e

............... what do you mean by "the same personality as me"? wtf don't do ichigo dirty like that

Edited by nishikino

Posted

............... what do you mean by "the same personality as me"? wtf don't do ichigo dirty like that

natitty's personality is fucking garbage human being.... full of herself, horrid friend, not smart, whiney, desperate... etc I'm not familiar with the character but she doesn't look that way lmao

Posted

Isnt she underage though? Please don't lewd her

Here is some other things I found er interesting

Screenshot_20190205-220521_Twitter.thumbScreenshot_20190205-220629_Twitter.thumb

Also this

Screenshot_20190205-220526_Twitter.thumb

vs this

Screenshot_20190205-220612_Twitter.thumb

I rather that mtn dude keep doing her images, apparently going to do more soon

Posted

Sorry noods, when Ichigo hears about trouble she uses her earnest heart to save as many people as possible. I don't see her sitting in her basement complaining about the SJWs and her ex boyfriends /shrug 

Posted

Isnt she underage though? Please don't lewd her

Here is some other things I found er interesting

Hidden Content

Screenshot_45.thumb.png.367597b502fa2f4d

Yep, she's very underage. Oh boy.

Posted

Screenshot_45.thumb.png.367597b502fa2f4d

Yep, she's very underage. Oh boy.

Yikes noodles. 

Why do you have to do the mew mews like that. 
And she sexualizes an other underaged mew too

yFUeNlt.png

Mint wants zero to do with you noodles step back

Posted

If Noods is really going to cosplay one of my dearest childhood memories Mew Mew, I swear to God so hard that her two braincells are gonna collide.

Immagine correlata

Posted

I really like pink hair on her. I find it cute. 

Posted

YnlgR3Q.png

She says she'll do a dick riding video. But she said she doesn't do insertion content. 

giphy.gif

Posted

She says she'll do a dick riding video. But she said she doesn't do insertion content. 

she actually said "rating", not "riding".

I don't have a dick but like.. do people actually want dick rating videos? Imagine paying $2 to hear someones opinion on your dick. Like...????

Posted

I don't have a dick but like.. do people actually want dick rating videos? Imagine paying $2 to hear someones opinion on your dick. Like...????

Oh. Thanks Dyslexia

And yeah? Plus she can't insult them or anything without losing possible customers so what do they expect?  

Posted

The only type of people I could see doing that would be desperate guys with self esteem issues and a micro penis complex who will send her dick pics hoping she will make them feel better about themselves. And Noodles (probably) won't insult them in order not to lose them as customers, so she will

Posted

urnrelated to the dick rating thing. 

She posts this video on her twitter trying to be sexy but all I can see is the mess the room is in

vLdqg3L.png

Posted

She posts this video on her twitter trying to be sexy but all I can see is the mess the room is in

Hidden Content

she just hoards so much .... I'll be honest I let my room get up to certain point. But that's when I get really busy and stuff but after while you just want to clean your shit up ya know. Her hygiene amazes . I get more grossed out when she tries to create content with a dirty floor or a crumb filled pool table or something lol. Ay yai yai. 

Posted

Hidden Content

She should have been featured on "Tidying Up with Marie Kondo"