• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

6961 posts in this topic

Posted

People were using "she" when talking about PKC until recently, now they are using "he"? Is PKC trans?

Posted

Hidden Content

Sorry if I confused you guys.

I don't know PKC, and what gender he/she has.

I thought it was a guy, don't ask me why.

Posted

as someone who has known PKC irl for 10+ years the friendship between them n natasha has confused me for a long time... 

they met on omegle i wanna say 3 - 4 years ago and it mostly seemed innocent till Natitty started doing ~lewd~ underage shots then fucking going off the deep end n doing full on spreads vagina photos

i wanna say the first time she (i'm not sure on pkc's gender identity but they have female parts lol) i think it was all in good fun but when Natitty had her take her fucking naked photos thats when i started getting angry with natitty

like what kind of friend r u to do that? pkc has told me a lot that its fucking gross but then still does it so honestly im just as confused as everyone else lmao

pkc has told me so many weird habits or secrets about natasha but still stays around? i know at one point natasha paid her for taking photos and natasha gives her a lot of her 1 time used cosplays but for me that wouldnt be enough to keep me around :S

Posted (edited)

I checked her twitter and saw she just posted these lucky me. I really don't get what she is going for here.  1st is 6 bucks and 2nd is 5 bucks. 

Why not have the video and panty prizes on the more expensive wheel only?  And the 1 image prizes seem a rip off even for a  random prize wheel when she has pictures like that on her twitter already. 

b8ZHLxe.png

jrZEmzi.png

Full images of the wheels under spoilers cause they're huge:

wZGfjdG.png

Wd8q5Wm.png

edit: She added a $3 wheel with one of the prizes being pillow humping video. I thought she didn't do masturbation content? 

UyMM7mH.png

Full $3 wheel:

OT6TIrA.png

Edited by CareyAisha
she added a wheel

Posted

I checked her twitter and saw she just posted these lucky me. I really don't get what she is going for here.  1st is 6 bucks and 2nd is 5 bucks. 

Why not have the video and panty prizes on the more expensive wheel only?  And the 1 image prizes seem a rip off even for a  random prize wheel when she has pictures like that on her twitter already.

edit: She added a $3 wheel with one of the prizes being pillow humping video. I thought she didn't do masturbation content? 

UyMM7mH.png

Full $3 wheel:

Hidden Content

She's complaining about people not paying then does 3$ customs LOL even if they were paying it wouldn't be enough wtf do you expect

Posted

o god she's moved on to spreads asshole

g0QBaLm.png

Posted

Hidden Content

she's got a pimple in her asscrack. how attractive.

Posted

Hidden Content

I'd say do a drinking game every time you see those ships in the background,but I don't want people to die. 

Also she posted a $10 wheel. 

OxARSqg.png

Noodles do not slap your vag for 2 minutes it doesn't deserve that. 

Posted

a... 5... minute... wedgie...

idk if any other females have had like.. vajayjay issues but my doctor at one point told me no thongs because the bacteria from your bootyhole easily gets wedged into ur vajayjay causing serious infection

do u see where i am going with this???

yi80bdh.png

Posted

a... 5... minute... wedgie...

idk if any other females have had like.. vajayjay issues but my doctor at one point told me no thongs because the bacteria from your bootyhole easily gets wedged into ur vajayjay causing serious infection

do u see where i am going with this???

yi80bdh.png

with the way she treats her coochie (wedgies, mud, putting sugar near it) there’s no way she’s healthy down there. She’s lying to herself when she says she’s having fun like I really doubt that she isn’t experiencing any kind of pain or infection whatsoever. This is really hard to talk about lol but I think we all probably understand why it’s impossible that she’s doing fine down there lmao

Posted

Hidden Content

c43979df-4cfb-405c-a07d-6676f45cd1b4.thu

Posted

Clearly she has no respect for her vagina if she keeps calling it a pussy. Pointless as it is, it's not a word I would use to call my vagina cause I actually care and respect my parts, heck my whole body gets better treatment than what she does.

Posted

I can't wait for the day she gets the job at the adult store she talks about and discovers from people who know what they're doing that shes been doing it wrong the whole time.  Maybe then she'll learn safety. 

Posted

Does it make sense that when you see noodles genitals it makes you feel dirty in a bad way.... like creepy crawlies lol. Cooties and all