• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5857 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh I feel sorry for the stuff pkc has to witness but tbh I still wonder why she keeps going along with it since months even tho she openly talks to others about how bad she finds natasha's stuff. she could also just... not take the photos for her.

Posted

Tbh I feel sorry for the stuff pkc has to witness but tbh I still wonder why she keeps going along with it since months even tho she openly talks to others about how bad she finds natasha's stuff. she could also just... not take the photos for her.

After all the stuff I've heard Natasha say and do from PKC, I wouldn't put it past Natasha to threaten kicking her out. And if that were to happen, PKC would be left homeless :/

Posted

After all the stuff I've heard Natasha say and do from PKC, I wouldn't put it past Natasha to threaten kicking her out. And if that were to happen, PKC would be left homeless :/

that makes sense but if that's really the case then I think pkc is better off without her. she lived somewhere on her own before they moved together, right? so she could probably make it on her own. i hope she searches for another place to stay and moves out. staying with someone who forces her to do stuff she doesn't want to do sounds really toxic and like an unhealthy friendship. either way, i hope that she can get out of it.

Posted

guess being nude sells for noodz lol

Posted

guess being nude sells for noodz lol

Apparently doesn’t sell much.

Her customers can probably smell the low quality just from looking at her freebies.

Posted (edited)

Apparently doesn’t sell much.

Her customers can probably smell the low quality just from looking at her freebies.

you know what, i feel bad for her and at the same time, she kinda deserves it. I know I am sounding harsh and mean here, I know this sounds horrible, but if she ever apply for a job, nowadays, people who will hire you will go through your social media and they see all these, she won't get the job she's applying for and she kinda puts this on herself and refuses to listen to any suggestions or tips in order to better herself but she just calls them haters and block them and couldn't take constructive criticism that will potentially help her, what's probably next is blame her "haters" because of that, idk, that's just my cents.

Edited by jenina

Posted

you know what, i feel bad for her and at the same time, she kinda deserves it. I know I am sounding harsh and mean here, I know this sounds horrible, but if she ever apply for a job, nowadays, people who will hire you will go through your social media and they see all these, she won't get the job she's applying for and she kinda puts this on herself and refuses to listen to any suggestions or tips in order to better herself but she just calls them haters and block them and couldn't take constructive criticism that will potentially help her, what's probably next is blame her "haters" because of that, idk, that's just my cents.

That’s funny because Natasha doesn’t really have haters. People that pity her? Yes. Haters? No.

Posted

that makes sense but if that's really the case then I think pkc is better off without her. she lived somewhere on her own before they moved together, right? so she could probably make it on her own. i hope she searches for another place to stay and moves out. staying with someone who forces her to do stuff she doesn't want to do sounds really toxic and like an unhealthy friendship. either way, i hope that she can get out of it.

Spoiler for OT but PKC wasn't living on his own, he was with family and wouldn't be able to return to them, let alone even want to. It was a pretty toxic/abusive household and while Natasha isn't much better than his family, it's still a whole lot better than where he was previously : ( It's not really my place to speak for him either but he's a dear friend of mine and I don't want people to think he's just as bad as her. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Okay, I understand. Thank you for sharing the info with us and I hope it will get better because both the toxic household but also the current situation with Natasha sounds really bad for him. Wishing him the best for the future.

Posted

At this point it might be good for PKC to be there at least to remind Noodles other people exist besides her.

I wish PKC the best though.  

Posted

Maybe if you would actually make people buy it instead of posting free nudes on Twitter all the time you wouldn't have this problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

20190202_120055.png

Posted

Maybe if you would actually make people buy it instead of posting free nudes on Twitter all the time you wouldn't have this problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

20190202_120055.png

She could also get more professional shots instead of just the ones in her house.  

You know how you can support artists though noodles? Not retweeting re postings of art. 

I saw this too: 

A2mq5zz.png

Then what was the futa thing noods? 

Posted

Found some uh, interesting posts, seems like she will be going to conventions and stuff

Screenshot_20190203-183630_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190203-183624_Instagram.thu

Screenshot_20190203-183553_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190203-183642_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190203-183557_Instagram.thu

Posted

Kinda funny how Nat is always tweeting about being woke and transgender people and all the sexualities and shit, but her captions on her posts always, always, always cater to her male audience only.

Hmm, it’s almost like she only retweets the woke stuff to look good and not because she actually believes it... 🤔

Posted

Hidden Content

Sorry, idk how to spoiler, but this isn't completely off-topic. I'm very conflicted/confused about the whole PKC thing, moreso as time goes on. So he's her roommate, but doesn't want to be? She thinks he's her close friend and he takes her pictures, but he also constantly shit talks her to another friend of his. He doesn't want to do this but can't say no because he can't move out because he has nowhere to go? In that case, wouldn't it be a wise idea to not post the things he says behind her back on the internet for her to maybe find and kick him out anyway? 

Like I said, I'm conflicted. I love the tea. It's not super moral or friendly (or smart) if he shares these things knowing that they'll end up on the Internet, while being worried she'll kick him out, but I don't particularly like Natasha or care if her friends or roommates are good people. Do I think he's "just as bad as her"? No, because she's a dumpster fire. But PKC is kind of fanning the flames.