• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

invadernoodles invadernoodles

5851 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

DFFDF3E7-5350-41FC-A79E-9E2EF687D1F0.thu

Yes, yes you do.

Also, why doesn't she just go shower instead of posting on social media that she needs one?
Almost feels like "I need one but I cant be bothered". Would explain a few things, I suppose.

Edited by Yuuna

Posted

@Rosami in the future, please screenshot instead of linking. If she deletes it, no one will know what the post is about. Tweets can be deleted, screenshots can’t. 

Posted

@Rosami in the future, please screenshot instead of linking. If she deletes it, no one will know what the post is about. Tweets can be deleted, screenshots can’t. 

Ah sure, my bad. I thought linking would be better since a screenshot can be altered.

Posted

Ah sure, my bad. I thought linking would be better since a screenshot can be altered.

It’s totally fine, don’t worry about it :alpacacrush:

Posted

noodles has been doing a bunch of tweets on her mental health and mental health. 

On one hand I can totally believe she would have issues and want help. But on the other hand shes getting a good bit wrong. Like this: 

9Xo86HR.png

Noodles. There are such things as temporary mental illnesses.  Not all mental health issues last forever. 

Also:

8lCs8p3.png

A8fCHZ7.png

accIfzO.png

Why would she want to do another mud shot does she not realize how bad it was the first time?

Posted

Please, Noodz, no more mud shots. It reminds me of Shrek taking a bath in the swamp during the movie opening. 

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4A621FFF-70A6-418B-B61B-37966CDCED6F.thu

Literally all anyone has to do to win your favor: give you attention.

Sorry Natasha, but this is a No Bullshit Allowed zone.

Posted

20190127_123439.png

Posted

20190127_123439.png

I assumed they were happy cause she cleaned but she said she did that and cleaned her room. 

So now I wonder what she did. 

Posted

She talks a lot about kinks and also how she wants someone to eat her out, but then says she would pick the most basic sex position over oral?

And instead of "I won't masturbate on video" she has moved to "you will have to pay me a lot" which in noods' currency, that translates to what? $10?

20190127_145334.png

Posted

Fucking EW, Natasha.

DB704DCA-0200-41A5-9F97-8F117E2E34FF.thu

Posted

She talks a lot about kinks and also how she wants someone to eat her out, but then says she would pick the most basic sex position over oral?

And instead of "I won't masturbate on video" she has moved to "you will have to pay me a lot" which in noods' currency, that translates to what? $10?

20190127_145334.png

No, no, it's Noodz we're talking about. "A lot" is probably $3~5. 

Fucking EW, Natasha.

FB_IMG_1548513712862.thumb.jpg.9727171c9

How worse can it get...?

Posted

Fucking EW, Natasha.

I doubt shes protecting herself by using ways to hide her address from these people. 

Also

xrHlga7.png

eLxMtfh.png

Noodles think about the stuff you retweet for 2 seconds.  

Posted

She's scarping the bottom of the profit margin (Possibly even not, considering she's paying for shipping).Looking at the first page of google results for used underwear prices has the base point at $30USD, usually not falling beneath $50USD.

Urk.