• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

7364 posts in this topic

Posted

Man, her twitter is especially juicy today.

So, she quoted this tweet wherein there’s a video of two people having sex in public (censored for your SFW viewing pleasure):

2F6C10EC-7DF3-4F51-8527-C8296168E7D9.thu

And then acts like this when one of her followers inevitably asks her the question that she baited for with that quote:

6754C3B5-BF32-4579-9B0E-8A813E5752BB.thu

The only thing that’s a stretch here is how far you go to tease people and then expect them not to think exactly what you’re teasing them into thinking, and treating them like they’re the weirdos.

Noodles. There are people who aren't sex workers but have public sex and/or being watched kinks. Not everyone with those kinks automatically have to sell masturbation or sex videos. 

Posted

Is noodz actually this dumb? Like why does she automatically get so defensive LOL you reap what you sow, especially when you act outwardly dumb and air headed

Posted

why is no one stopping her with the tats holy crap all like what 5? of them are so dumb/bad

Posted

69E610B5-8163-4502-9949-9EB44B5EDA41.thu

i don’t wanna be mean, but that “ferocious” bit is so tacky imo

I feel like she could've just gotten thorned flowers for the whole "dangerous vibe", or whatever...and get a nicer artist for such a large area, while at it.

Posted

this doesn't really look like a shower, natasha. she's making the same mistake laineybot made with her elephant tattoo and is taking a bath in her filthy tub, welcoming infection. with a tattoo as big and hard to reach as this one, it's almost guaranteed it'll peel and sting like a bitch

F5DECC7F-9650-4938-BB39-8067E5C009E3.jpeg

218C4FB3-795C-4E3C-9A13-6DF7D57C5AD7.jpeg

8283DB9A-7BF1-438A-B3C4-1834F18BA123.jpeg

Posted

Her tattoos are ALL so ugly

Posted (edited)

22.jpg

222.jpg

hunny, it's nice that they make you comfy during your sessions but you still should think about that that stuff is going to be forever on you.

also tattooing for over 20 years doesn't mean he is good. 

Edited by escoupsito

Posted

Screenshot_20190105-131741_Twitter.thumb

If this is what you've 'envisioned' then holy hell...I feel sorry for you. :alpacadone: This Thing is even uglier than the rest of her tats.

Screenshot_20190105-131806_Twitter.thumb

If she understands that you can dislike someone's doing/saying without hating on anyone. Then why does she keep saying that we're her "haters"? Like...maybe we all just dislike everything coming from her mouth? We're all just going to say how we feel about it as well.:haiplz:Thank you. 

Posted

I cannot figure out what offends me more...

That shitty arse tattoo, using that horrible r word so casually about some fucking game or the multitude of tweets that make me want to bang my head against a wall...

It just hurts too much to find the actual words to express myself. I'm going to sleep and also, Noods, what bags under your eyes, I can show you some perma-bags that I have from whatever my version of sleep is... Probably explains why I am a grump 90% of the time

Posted

this reminds me of wylona and her stupid stomach tattoo. 

I had to see for myself, but typing "wylona hayashi tattoo" on Google brings up both this and this, which one is it? I have a feeling it's the second one, the first one seems kinda "inspired by her"

Posted

Hidden Content

i mean the first one, she legit got her whole stomach covered and suddenly realized oh fuck this will be seen on every picture i take now. she never got it fixed or finished too. nowadays she just reposts pictures pre-tattoo or hides it under clothes/with posing. 

Posted

Hidden Content

Holy shit!!!!!

Posted

While catching up on the cringe that is noodles. Did a scroll through of her Twitter.

Is it just me, or does that look like a C-section scar? Several of her photos it's VERY noticeable.

Noodz, since you're creeping, what's up with that scar?

Screenshot_20190104-093719.png

this doesn't look like a scar to me. I have a crease right there that looks like that when I have stomach fat. 

Posted

That tattoo looks like crap taxidermy.

7f0c6d506527d20254b9bc6a3b8a0955--bad-taxidermy-tiger.jpg

Posted

I looked at her twitter and her fans are all saying the tattoo looks great, but I feel like they’re using the same trick as her discord admin did. I highly doubt that her “”fans”” really care beyond the fact she’ll probably post some shitty nudes where you can see her tattoo soon.